Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (19866 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2017
This is really giving me worries...Please Ignore my grammer and advise my thoughts about this issue.

There is a lady more like my big aunty in Christ always preaching to me how i should put my trust in God anytime i complain about financial problem....I seldom tell her i am super desperate and in need of a little loan from anywhere,i will pay back when i get paid in any of my business, but She always tell me i should just keep on praying and fasting, when in reality im already hungry fasting naturally. She is well doing but always prefer to give her pastor big cash than to give me even money just to eat food.

Recently she has financial issues and came to me for help(sent her alot of cash in recent times i started doing a lil bit ok. For free o,as in I dash her without asking her to pray to God).

Back to my story. She came to me complaining very desperately that she might be chased away from her house due to she cant pay rent, I should please help her or run around for her if i dont have, She cant afford to be in the street and she is an orphan,her friends she called are not willing to help or even accomodate her.

So, I told her to put her trust in God and i will pray for her,she said i should be serious please... I told her i am very serious! dont she beleive in God?! ...I will honestly pray for you,God could even give you the full rent tonight plus jara..She got angry and left my place...She hasnt spoken to me again. She even blocked me on whatsapp where we usually chat.

So I want to know why many christains are hypocrites, you dont practice what you preach and how many men of God out there will still work for God if all the church offerings and tithes dissapears to heaven immediately after collection?! DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG for her to hate me now??

cc: lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by yomi007k(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2017
grin

I like u already.

You should ignore her as wel because she is very useless to you. She wont help u if she has the chance. Let her go and meet her pastor to collect the fruits of the seeds she has been sowing.

Bloody hypocrites all over Africa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by benzene00: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by balanceofterror1(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Go to He.l with your fake news to spite the Christians. You are very st.pd and f..l.sh.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by balanceofterror1(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

I like u already.

You should ignore her as wel because she is very useless to you. She wont help u if she has the chance. Let her go and meet her pastor to collect the fruits of the seeds she has been sowing.

Ignore that fo.l with his fake news to spite the body of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
This is really giving me worries...Please Ignore my grammer and advise my thoughts about this issue.

There is a lady more like my big aunty in Christ always preaching to me how i should put my trust in God anytime i complain about financial problem....I seldom tell her i am super desperate and in need of a little loan from anywhere,i will pay back when i get paid in any of my business, but She always tell me i should just keep on praying and fasting, when in reality im already hungry fasting naturally. She is well doing but always prefer to give her pastor big cash than to give me even money just to eat food.

Recently she has financial issues and came to me for help(sent her alot of cash in recent times i started doing a lil bit ok. For free o,as in I dash her without asking her to pray to God).

Back to my story. She came to me complaining very desperately that she might be chased away from her house due to she cant pay rent, I should please help her or run around for her if i dont have, She cant afford to be in the street and she is an orphan,her friends she called are not willing to help or even accomodate her.

So, I told her to put her trust in God and i will pray for her,she said i should be serious please... I told her i am very serious! dont she beleive in God?! ...I will honestly pray for you,God could even give you the full rent tonight plus jara..She got angry and left my place...She hasnt spoken to me again. She even blocked me on whatsapp where we usually chat.

So I want to know why many christains are hypocrites, you dont practice what you preach and how many men of God out there will still work for God if all the church offerings and tithes dissapears to heaven immediately after collection?! DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG for her to hate me now??

Be born again because you are not yet.
You can't see your own desperation to tell a lie.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:

I know this moniker. Aren't you the guy who cut short Igbo names to make them sound negative?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by frank317: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:

cc: lalasticlala

Even with this episode u wrote yourself, can you see how stupid all these Religious stuff is?

Sit down, analyze the story but by bit... Tell role of God in both Ur loves apart from what I forcefully Tell urself.

U felt she was a joke when she asked u to pray and now she feels u are a joke when u asked her to pray... Yet both of u seriously believe in God. Are both of u not joking with urselves?

Life is all about ups and downs don't let any nonsense pastor deceive u that it was his prayer that made u successful or it was any God... Just continue to make efforts in life and learn to always be positive when things are bad.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by frank317: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

And u are a bornagain?
Lol... Even Jesus is begging satan to come and take u.
I don't even know who is worst, u or the devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by frank317: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

And u are a bornagain?
I don't even know who is worst, u or the devil shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2017
frank317:

And u are a bornagain?
I don't even know who is worst, u or the devil shocked
I don't talk to touts who never engage in discussions but name calling. You are not my type.

Now, take your mouth odour and your smiling armpits and get out.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by frank317: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

I don't talk to touts who never engage in discussions but name calling. You are not my type.

Lol... Kids

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by EmekaBlue(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

I like u already.

smiley i like this
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by EmekaBlue(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:
Go to He.l with your fake news to spite the Christians. You are very st.pd and f..l.sh.
and u r a good christian..abusing like this..ok

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by EmekaBlue(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

So in your mind this can never happen?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by EmekaBlue(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

I know this moniker. Aren't you the guy who cut short Igbo names to make them sound negative?

Was just a post for fun...like i said on that post
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by EmekaBlue(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2017
frank317:

Even with this episode u wrote yourself, can you see how stupid all these Religious stuff is?

Sit down, analyze the story but by bit... Tell role of God in both Ur loves apart from what I forcefully Tell urself.

U felt she was a joke when she asked u to pray and now she feels u are a joke when u asked her to pray... Yet both of u seriously believe in God. Are both of u not joking with urselves?

Life is all about ups and downs don't let any nonsense pastor deceive u that it was his prayer that made u successful or it was any God... Just continue to make efforts in life and learn to always be positive when things are bad.
I appreciate what u wrote and d advise u gave but i wonder why some 'born again' as they tag themselves are thinking its made up,I bet because they cant defend this so called 'born again' big aunty's action rather they start beign aggressive or calling me unholy... These things happen foreal everywhere.. Many Christians are selfish,donate to churches so God can bless them more , dont help people around them,but give pastors alot and when they are in some sad position and need help,many get upset if u mock them with saying God will do it when they feel u can help but not helping. Try it and see

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Was just a post for fun...like i said on that post
But it's a lie nah. We can have fun without misleading others, don't you agree?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by EmekaBlue(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

But it's a lie nah. We can have fun without misleading others, don't you agree?
if you are igbo..u will not thats the direct translation.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
So in your mind this can never happen?! undecided
There are too many holes in the story that's all.

Someone who'd rather give to a pastor while his own baby in Christ is hungry? No.

If she was nurturing you to grow, she'd do everything including borrowing for you to at least eat. No one leaves her kids hungry and takes the money to the pastor. No.

Any one who does that is just religious but doesn't know the Principles of Christ.

As believers, we shd know the Life of Christ and the Principles of Christ. The Principles of Christ says that, when a brother comes to you hunger and naked, you should give him what he needs if you have it, rather than praying with them for God to provide. God put provisions in our hands for other's benefits.

And, the sister you painted a picture as having, can not all of a sudden not be able to pay her rent and comes to you who depended on her for something as common as food.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2017
frank317:

Lol... Kids
Hey child, anytime you are in an intelligent, coherent and consistent discourse, mention me. I'll like to see how you engage other intelligent folk. But till then, fuc.k off.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
if you are igbo..u will not thats the direct translation.
Are you igbo or you just learned the language? because if you are, you should know that those names are suffixes or prefixes. They don't stand on their own to convey their true intended meanings.

Pls stop lying, it's very bad for a reputation. You may think it's a joke, there are seeds and when they germinate grow and bear fruits, you won't be the o ly one to reap their fruits.

Lying is a very serious sin. In order to further lie and mislead, you just crafted a false story, hmmm. For every action, there's a reaction which rolls to consequences. Watch it.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 1Sharon(f): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Ignore that fo.l with his fake news to spite the body of Christ.

Is the body of christ not already spited? Don't Christians already do a good job of spiting christianity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 1Sharon(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Fake Christian wey dey take selfie in underwear

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:

I saw your Profile picture. You are Stripper. A hoe, i never knew Lepasharon was a prostitute. At least i took a selfie in the comfort of my home with every part of me covered, you little Muslim is a hawker.

Am waiting for you to open a thread for once since you joined NL

From today, i will only respond to you if i find you contributing in a coherent intelligible discussion. Other than that, i say, take your smelly STDs infected as.s somewhere else.

I told you, in your youth, if we stand side by side, with my clothes on, with you naked as you are in your profile, i will give you a run for your money. You're not my match.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 1Sharon(f): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

I saw your Profile picture. You are Stripper. A hoe, i never knew Lepasharon was a prostitute. At least i took a selfie in the comfort of my home with every part of me covered, you little Muslim is a hawker.

Am waiting for you to open a thread for once since you joined NL

From today, i will only respond to you if i find you contributing in a coherent intelligible discussion. Other than that, i say, take your smelly STDs infected as.s somewhere else.

I told you, in your youth, if we stand side by side, with my clothes on, with you naked as you are in your profile, i will give you a run for your money. You're not my match.

*triggered grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:

Shame dey catch you say tje Christian floor you? Na me send you to black like demon?

Shey you been expect say the Christian go dey very ugly and raggy, but wen u see queen, shame no gree leave you.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:

*triggered grin
Ashewo.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:

*triggered grin
Ashewo. I now see why you so hate God. Na God send you to be Stripper? Ashewo no be work o.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 1Sharon(f): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Someone is so easy to trigger grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 1Sharon(f): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Ashewo. I now see why you so hate God. Na God send you to be Stripper? Ashewo no be work o.

It keeps going! Somebody make it stop pls grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ambode, Osinbajo, At Bishop Okonkwo's Birthday Thanksgiving (Photos) / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.