Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas (15565 Views)

Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
somez:
Uncle, how much have you donated to that one single beggar outside?

I don't give to beggars again because most of them keep carrying charms , I am a practising christian a who serves just my Living God and because of that I have stopped giving out to Nigerian beggars because it ends up bringing badluck, I really wish I could tell who is who from who but I can't

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by maklelemakukula(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
babatee1985:

I don't exchange words with broke ass like you trying to feel important. I shut modafuckers like u up this way... poor boy
Babatee show me the way...your boy is loyal oo
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by ifeoluwasylva(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
why not add the extra one million
SalamRushdie:
How does someone even give 3 million naira to 4 people , why not make 4 million naira to 4 people or 3 million to 6 people . This doesn't sound right

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How does someone even give 3 million naira to 4 people , why not make 4 million naira to 4 people or 3 million to 6 people . This doesn't sound right

Go and watch the video ITK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by dangotesmummy: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians!!!!

Insatiable

Please Sir need I remind you that IT'S HER MONEY AND SHE CAN DISTRIBUTE IT HOWEVER SHE LIKES. SHE OFFERED TO GIVE, SO LET HER GIVE WHATEVER WAY SHE DEEMS FIT

YOU TOO GO AND WORK FOR YOUR OWN MINEY AND SHARE IT YOUR OWN WAY

Jeez.Nigerians must complain about everything. No wonder even the people that GENUINELY want to help aren't always willing because they'll sure encounter spiteful men like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by somez(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
I have no choice than to respect your notion.
SalamRushdie:

I don't give to beggars again because most of them keep carrying charms , I am a practising christian a who serves just my Living God and because of that I have stopped giving out to Nigerian beggars because it ends up bringing badluck, I really wish I could tell who is who from who but I can't
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by enemyofprogress: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I can buys any Kai or Hyundai anytime and it won't affect, infact I have drank almost the same amount in just Lagos clubs when I was a fool
its a lie jo ,when did you boughted it?who did you boughted it for and how much did you boughted it

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Duru009(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
How does this slay mama make her money.
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by vladoz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Venica:

oga abeg no vex. can you please help me with a little cash to add to my capital for my fashion designer business.

Now someone is asking for help nobody wants to help... God should please touch someone's heart to bless this lady with bright future mbok!
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is she not a radio presenter?
How much do they pay them that will make her release 3m so easily.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Marvis4real(f): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
nice one from Toke. Wish she can extend it to education this year because I need 200k to pay my oustanding fees and defend my thesis.
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Toks2008(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
The problem is that the 3million may not be enough to stabilize the businesses.
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by smat101(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This is just one car I bought and dashed a human being like you mumu and I am not married before you start sat I bought it for my wife ..I never even buy girl car before you udiot..if we start to show off here now you will be the first to criticise me for insensitivity ..
You are sounding like someone in penury...
Trust me if ure this rich you won't be bragging about it on nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Marvis4real(f): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

they say action speaks louder. Shut your haters up by giving me my school fees, which is hindering my thesis defence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by vertueptime: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

May be she ommited "each"

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
smat101:

You are sounding like someone in penury...
Trust me if ure this rich you won't be bragging about it on nairaland...

So buying a a Hyundai for someone now amounts to being a rich man ..Omo I am is still working my ass of to make something of my life so you should do so too , I have no reason to brag to anyone because I stay in my Lane I only did this because that idiot asked how much I have given people , I have given a one million naira to a couple of people in cash that have never even done way things for me infact one went ahead to backstab me for no reason after that .. I used to pray for the day I could give out brand new cars to people I love and now I pray to to give out brand new Mercedes-Benz out and I you never know OOO I might soon . I I have taken all the pics off that idiot just tried to make make it I don't help
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by vertueptime: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
dayleke:
Why doesn't she make it #4 milla for 4 individuals?

Who said the money cant be divided equally? Just a difference of N1
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by vertueptime: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have given out more than that fool ..you think everyone is poor like your family members shei . I don't dash people brand new TEAR RUBBER cars and money ..I am not or toke mate in anything so face your front mumu ..You think I am a God forsaken idiot like you shei ..please stop fooling yourself

U don't or u do? Pls clarify if its a typo
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by PDPGuy: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Duru009:
How does this slay mama make her money.
I wonder
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by 1metre: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
how much have you given anyone in your life?
your moniker and your comment..5 and 6 cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by cricifixo: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
N3M to 4 people is N750K each, atleast she try pass people wey sitdon on top money like my uncle wey dey watch him brothers suffer
SalamRushdie:

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by 1metre: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have given out more than that fool ..you think everyone is poor like your family members shei . I don't dash people brand new TEAR RUBBER cars and money ..I am not or toke mate in anything so face your front mumu ..You think I am a God forsaken idiot like you shei ..please stop fooling yourself
oga dash small for here nah make we confirm.
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by colizee(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Which one is 3 million to 4 people...na so unah go dey create wahala. Mtchew.
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by 1metre: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Check your mail bro
u don dey send acc no already. U for wait small nahgrin
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Venica(f): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
vladoz:

Now someone is asking for help nobody wants to help... God should please touch someone's heart to bless this lady with bright future mbok!
Amen. thank you sir
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by siegfried99(m): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Piiko:
I will share 1000 to 20 people on Saturday, its my own way of giving back

I don book space oo grin
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by awuf2008: 12:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Nice one and God will continue to guide and provide for her.
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by concho(m): 1:05am On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

exactly d psn i want.........pls aid me wt 10k.
I really need it to cmplt rent sir
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by concho(m): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
Nice gesture .
let me do mine.
first three people to quote me gets 100k

just kidding grin
the weed wey i smoke no evn gree me see quote button untill u said dt u r joking...........
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by concho(m): 1:15am On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So buying a a Hyundai for someone now amounts to being a rich man ..Omo I am is still working my ass of to make something of my life so you should do so too , I have no reason to brag to anyone because I stay in my Lane I only did this because that idiot asked how much I have given people , I have given a one million naira to a couple of people in cash that have never even done way things for me infact one went ahead to backstab me for no reason after that .. I used to pray for the day I could give out brand new cars to people I love and now I pray to to give out brand new Mercedes-Benz out and I you never know OOO I might soon . I I have taken all the pics off that idiot just tried to make make it I don't help
you are based in anambra right?
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Abbeybailey(m): 4:20am On Aug 18, 2017
You are full of yourself with your big mouth. You are just like your worthless lord trampy.
SalamRushdie:

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by cococandy(f): 5:32am On Aug 18, 2017
People are really stupid . Why not give your own instead of criticizing what she gave?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Reasons Why Wizkid And Davido’s Beef Won't Stop Soon / Reekado Banks Apologies To Faithful Girls For All Wrongs Done By Men / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "Learn To Talk Like An Adult" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.