Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas (15562 Views)

Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by cococandy(f): 5:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Nobody gives a fvck. Give yours and leave toke's alone. She didn't criticize your own so called philanthropy. Wonder why you had to post your stupid comment in the first place.

SalamRushdie:

So buying a a Hyundai for someone now amounts to being a rich man ..Omo I am is still working my ass of to make something of my life so you should do so too , I have no reason to brag to anyone because I stay in my Lane I only did this because that idiot asked how much I have given people , I have given a one million naira to a couple of people in cash that have never even done way things for me infact one went ahead to backstab me for no reason after that .. I used to pray for the day I could give out brand new cars to people I love and now I pray to to give out brand new Mercedes-Benz out and I you never know OOO I might soon . I I have taken all the pics off that idiot just tried to make make it I don't help

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by xtreme07(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Piiko:
I will share 1000 to 20 people on Saturday, its my own way of giving back
baba dnt forget me in ur kingdom. Please......
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SheIsElle(f): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This is just one car I bought and dashed a human being like you mumu and I am not married before you start sat I bought it for my wife ..I never even buy girl car before you udiot..if we start to show off here now you will be the first to criticise me for insensitivity ..
Bros, this your lie to much. take it easy abeg. liars everywhere. Okay, to prove you are saying the truth, send me some money grin
SalamRushdie:

This is just one car I bought and dashed a human being like you mumu and I am not married before you start sat I bought it for my wife ..I never even buy girl car before you udiot..if we start to show off here now you will be the first to criticise me for insensitivity ..
Bros, this your lie to much. take it easy abeg. liars everywhere. Okay, to prove you are saying the truth, send me some money
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by EuroBoy007(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How does someone even give 3 million naira to 4 people , why not make 4 million naira to 4 people or 3 million to 6 people . This doesn't sound right

#750k each for 4 people.
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by lenghtinny(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How can it sound right to Ur low IQ..face ur grade idiot
Stupidity runs in your veins...
Just like peak milk, it's in you angry

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by lenghtinny(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2017
SheIsElle:
Bros, this your lie to much. take it easy abeg. liars everywhere. Okay, to prove you are saying the truth, send me some money ;DBros, this your lie to much. take it easy abeg. liars everywhere. Okay, to prove you are saying the truth, send me some money
Ignore that frustrated clown..
I just pray he doesn't rush and die at the end of the day angry
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by lenghtinny(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2017
cococandy:
Nobody gives a fvck. Give yours and leave toke's alone. She didn't criticize your own so called philanthropy. Wonder why you had to post your stupid comment in the first place.

The nigga will soon rush and die with the hate filled life that he's living

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by lenghtinny(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
its a lie jo ,when did you boughted it?who did you boughted it for and how much did you boughted it

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How does someone even give 3 million naira to 4 people , why not make 4 million naira to 4 people or 3 million to 6 people . This doesn't sound right

that is probably what she has to offer. she tried
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Piiko:
I will share 1000 to 20 people on Saturday, its my own way of giving back
I seriously need this bros. Hopefully i will make it to ur list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Sells Off Goldieā€™s Belongings Tomorrow / Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.