Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas (15563 Views)

Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N3million To Obi Madubogwu, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by hAlexandro(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
undecided grin grin Nigerian Oya goan bombard all her social media handle

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by acc001(f): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How does someone even give 3 million naira to 4 people , why not make 4 million naira to 4 people or 3 million to 6 people . This doesn't sound right
Which one v u given to pipu? Learn to b hapi for someone for once,if she no do na still u go complain

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Yuji: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This is just one car I bought and dashed a human being like you mumu and I am not married before you start sat I bought it for my wife ..I never even buy girl car before you udiot..if we start to show off here now you will be the first to criticise me for insensitivity ..
Anyone can take a car picture and claim it is theirs. Even Oge Okoye posed with stolen dogs talk more of a nonentity like you. Who know you?
Celebrities don't ask for attention because they have it. And learn to spell and construct proper grammmer before you start insulting your generations! tongue
Watch as those idiots that were calling her olosho now will rush to her instagram. Broke fools!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Moved
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have given out more than that fool ..you think everyone is poor like your family members shei . I don't dash people brand new TEAR RUBBER cars and money ..I am not or toke mate in anything so face your front mumu ..You think I am a God forsaken idiot like you shei ..please stop fooling yourself
Check your mail bro
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Realkenny:
If The Owner Catch You I Hope Say You Go Explain To Am Why You Dey Snap E Car .. I-Diot

More pics of the same car so go look for the owner ..Na me buy am dash am out..make u and the owner dispute am mumu..you think everyone body is cursed like u shei

..Yes dash ..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by otabuko(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How does someone even give 3 million naira to 4 people , why not make 4 million naira to 4 people or 3 million to 6 people . This doesn't sound right
750k each. Bros isn't that money? Did they give her money to keep for anybody? Let's appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
otabuko:
750k each. Bros isn't that money? Did they give her money to keep for anybody? Let's appreciate

Oh sorry didn't do the maths like that . Yeah she did well
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by otabuko(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Oh sorry didn't do the maths like that . Yeah she did well
cheers and God bless!
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by MiaB(f): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benevolent gesture

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
ME THAT AM IN DIRE NEED OF SEWING MACHINE. ABEG ANY GOOD SAMARITAN HERE?
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yuji:

Anyone can take a car picture and claim it is theirs. Even Oge Okoye posed with stolen dogs talk more of a nonentity like you. Who know you?
Celebrities don't ask for attention because they have it. And learn to spell and construct proper grammmer before you start insulting your generations! tongue
Watch as those idiots that were calling her olosho now will rush to her instagram. Broke fools!! undecided

That's just a one car I have bought for people , I would have posted two others but the owners live in Lagos with me and would not like it ..Forget my my poor grammar according to you I would floor anyone in your state when it comes to any test ..People don't come smarter than me ..I am a certified genius by God's grace.. Nothing to do with Oge Okoyemekun and I am legit join
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
I will share 1000 to 20 people on Saturday, its my own way of giving back

Lmao just 1k?
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Yuji: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That's just a one car I have bought for people , I would have posted two others but the owners live in Lagos with me and would not like it ..Forget my my poor grammar according to you I would floor anyone in your state when it comes to any test ..People don't come smarter than me ..I am a certified genius by God's grace.. Nothing to do with Oge Okoyemekun and I am legit join

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by QueenBeeHive(f): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Refined
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by QueenBeeHive(f): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Refined

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=Yuji post=59572354][/quote]

Take it or leave it I am gift from God to Africa . With time I will reveal myself on this platform Sir
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by enemyofprogress: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This is just one car I bought and dashed a human being like you mumu and I am not married before you start sat I bought it for my wife ..I never even buy girl car before you udiot..if we start to show off here now you will be the first to criticise me for insensitivity ..
its a lie jo ,when did you boughted it?who did you boughted it for and how much did you boughted ittongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by drakespearz(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sir please can you kindly check your mail
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
its a lie jo ,when did you boughted it?who did you boughted it for and how much did you boughted ittongue tongue

I can buys any Kai or Hyundai anytime and it won't affect, infact I have drank almost the same amount in just Lagos clubs when I was a fool

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by babatee1985(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are a bloody liar
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Yuji: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Take it or leave it I am gift from God to Africa . With time I will reveal myself on this platform Sir
OK oh! Just know that pride goeth before a fall.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
babatee1985:

You are a bloody liar

Okay sir suit yourself in your mum's house while I make things happy .. So Hyundai is now such a big deal ..Guy I still feel too poor in this same lagos so I am hustling more ...because e I de see people that a can give our European cars and not die
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
babatee1985:

You are a bloody liar

Okay sir suit yourself in your mum's house while I make things happen .. So Hyundai is now such a big deal ..Guy I still feel too poor in this same lagos so I am hustling more ...because e I de see people that a can give our European cars and not die
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yuji:

OK oh! Just know that pride goeth before a fall.

I have never been a proud man and God my father knows sir ..I am the epitome of humility and those around me know that the only things I Hate is arrogance, stealing and killing .
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by greatman247(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I wonder what someone will do to please people. some have so much than her and do nothing to alleviate poverty in the country or impact lives around. And some have and prefers to take it to places like church and enrich their already rich pastors in the guise of giving tithes and offering while people around them are so hungry and need urgent help. Now come to you, you're quick to pick pecks from other eyes, what about yours? At least she has done her bit, what have you done? How much have you give to impact on other people? Learn to appreciate people that are trying their very best. You really think giving is easy right?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
greatman247:

I wonder what someone will do to please people. some have so much than her and do nothing to alleviate poverty in the country or impact lives around. And some have and prefers to take it to places like church and enrich their already rich pastors in the guise of giving tithes and offering while people around them are so hungry and need urgent help. Now come to you, you're quick to pick pecks from other eyes, what about yours? At least she has done her bit, what have you done? How much have you give to impact on other people? Learn to appreciate people that are trying their very best. You really think giving is easy right?

She has tried I agree Sir
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by babatee1985(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Okay sir suit yourself in your mum's house while I make things happen .. So Hyundai is now such a big deal ..Guy I still feel too poor in this same lagos so I am hustling more ...because e I de see people that a can give our European cars and not die

I don't exchange words with broke ass like you trying to feel important. I shut modafuckers like u up this way... poor boy

Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by Venica(f): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have given out more than that fool ..you think everyone is poor like your family members shei . I don't dash people brand new TEAR RUBBER cars and money ..I am not or toke mate in anything so face your front mumu ..You think I am a God forsaken idiot like you shei ..please stop fooling yourself

oga abeg no vex. can you please help me with a little cash to add to my capital for my fashion designer business.
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by somez(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Uncle, how much have you donated to that one single beggar outside?
SalamRushdie:
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
babatee1985:

I don't exchange words with broke ass like you trying to feel important. I shut modafuckers like u up this way... poor boy
Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by SalamRushdie: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
somez:
Uncle, how much have you donated to that one single beggar outside?

Alot more sir .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow / Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.