Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) (61666 Views)

Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fake news.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
rat delicacy why not mosquito delicacy. eating poison
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by liftedhigh: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
K
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by fanedrive(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
video of the consumption or idontbelieveit
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
biafuro people una see una life?
Mynd44 pls take down this post. Enough with tribalism on this forum
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by bibiking7(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nasty
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Afonjas
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by kkins25(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
BLOOD OF RATATOUILLE
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Eating rat soup with this disdain face? Not entirely true.It's fake!!!
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by talebearer123: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Anything to be popular

Shes not eating it. She just posed with it.
Its an act trust me

She should have made a video not ordinary pics. Let me see her put the heads of those rats in her mouth and chew.

Anyways she succeded in deceiving you guys and being popular also. Tumbs up!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Okaakoko(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is just for picture sake jo
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fake peeps wanting cheap fame. Swallow she no cut, the rat she no bite from, yet she's trending. All cos some Nigerians just have time to waste doing nothing.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Ajekuiya: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
OneHead:
Photos of this unnamed lady eating a special Rat soup delicacy has since gone viral the photos which have been shared thousands of times of facebook clearly depicts a lady seriously eating swallow with 3 small rats.

Rat Soup It is unclear where the lady is from but many facebookers are claiming that she is from Nigeria and that recession pushed her into discovering her Rat eating talent

Rat Soup

Does This Child Belong To Fr Emma Obimma (Ebube Muonso)?

But i think eating rats is to be avoided simply because they eat human garbage. They are likely to have consumed pesticides, heavy metals, human excrement and all sorts of other garbage that you really don’t want to be eating.

Rats also carry a variety of parasites, but they aren’t especially worse in that regard than most other wild animals including many that are routinely eaten. The worst of the rat parasites is probably bubonic plague, and since fleas abandon their hosts once the body temperature starts to fall, you are increasing you exposure to that by eating rat. However is the parasite in found in the local rat population you have probably been exposed anyway.

But if you could secure a supply of rats that hadn’t been eating human garbage, there’s no reason not to eat them. They are a perfectly good source of protein. I’ve eaten bush rat, not the same species as town rats, and it’s very nice meat, somewhat like rabbit or a heavily flavoured pork. I would guess that town rats would have a very similar flavour.

IOW, there’s nothing inherently wrong with rats as a food. The problem is what the rats have been eating

more pictures..
http://www.naaija.com/2017/08/girl-enjoys-rat-soup-delicacy-see-soup/

Afonja's call it Aseje

2 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by skykenny: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
That lady did not eat the food jor. Look at her mouth. She just used the plate of rats to take photos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Toosure70: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Na lie jor. Cooked with the hair and intestine abi.?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by samchild(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lassa fever com see another customer oh
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by blazingnaija: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
charly boy ends anti -Buhari protest after escaping death
watch video here.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYqwuw_htZY
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by whitering: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
poverty is a disease
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
poor rats. What did they do to deserve this?
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by DemonMonkey7(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
She for eat big rat na. What is this angry
my tots exactly... asin eh. the tin weak me
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Glomoni: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
She just pose for picture joor, even if she wan eat the rates no be together with hairs nah. I can only believe when I see the video.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
She is most likely from Malawi or Zimbabwe. My Malawian ex used to tell of how common rat delicacies are to her people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by kabillion(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Good LAWD. Coven things
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by victor768(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Don't mind her, she want to be famous and very popular grin tongue
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is it d rat that irritates me or d brown amala that looks like thiefinubu pooo. angry

Gosh!
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
People eat Cane rat (commonly called GrassCutters), so same thing grin grin grin
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by somehow: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Does that person look like a starving person? The 3 rats are whole and not touched.

Everything inside the bowl looks whole, this is a stunt just to gather attention.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Chivadoski(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
She must be an AFONJA...

1 Like

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by millomaniac: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chei!!

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Euphoria19: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
The look on her face says it all,she's disgusted,and there's no picture of her actually putting the rat in her mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / Difference Between Expiry Date And Best Before Date / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.