Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) (61661 Views)

Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Jimbiz(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
She likes it and I dont see any wrong in it.

Please check my signature for a perfect floor job on your home
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Superbo155(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jesus
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by ungara17: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lassa fever loading
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by chachanga: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
LASSA SOUP
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
This must be nollywood script, it not real
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by lizychimamanda(f): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Caustics:
sad Rat meat is good for women with fertility issues and also as a charm to attract husband.

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by bidierichie: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abeg Abeg Abeg, she just want to make front page.

Make una look well well na

1. She doesnt look as if she is eating rather she just pose with the food

2. Look at the first plate and the second plate, its still the same quantity of food with no trace to whether she has eaten one okele.

3. You cant be eating and your mouth is close na

My POINT: She just want people to talk about it. thats all. She is eating nothing or else she will have to vomit her intestine

NEXT PIX PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin grin

Elantraceey, I was joking about people cooking rats and lizards for meat. I didn't even know some are already enjoying the delicacy. Please come and see oo
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
How disgusting; anyway southerners can eat anything, including bats.

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Princedapace:

Seun should be fined for not doing anything about this tribal war here.. Any account that directly or indirectly ridicules any tribe or religion should be banned for 1year. This forum thought me to hate and it is not fair. I av been thinking of how best to make Seun realise that his platform is becoming hate breed and he should be persecuted.
Thank God you have realised that as well.I also came here to learn about the afonja/Igbo war topics flying all around here.and I was moved to join the boat of tribalism which I initially thought to be fun. But now I know better.
Seun knew the tribal war is raging and highly contagious on this forum..but I guess he doesn't want to take actions because such war drives in more traffic unto this forum hence more dollars from the hate/tribal crusades...so I guess he is only concerned about his business and nothing more.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
I no blive she 4 eat am d way that guy eat cat head.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by jayriginal: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
uzobaby:
To eat meat is not by force...recession or no recession ..fifty naira crayfish no deyshe couldn't even roast it to remove the hairs...tufiaaaa

She obviously took the picture just to trend. She's not eating it. Look again
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by donnaD(f): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
I can swear she is pregnant.some pregnant women like to eat rat meat or rat pepper soup.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by treasuredluv(f): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
I would not doubt if its real cause in Benue, those peeps eat rat, frog, and one insect that looks like millipede, i'm damn serious, i'm nt suprised.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
jayriginal:

She obviously took the picture just to trend. She's not eating it. Look again
she try sef to sit in front of the rats like that
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by repogirl(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
umm... this isn't soup. it's rat stock with pepper.

I just puked in my mind. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
What In The World............

Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by sofiaelvis(f): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jesus is lord

ayama�
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
greatman247:

Blood of Abraham... grin grin omg, this lady na case, i swear
she needs deliverance..
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Well, rat soup per say is not the issue here as far as I am concerned, because i see rat soup as one of my favorite soups. But the manner at which it is prepared. With all the amount of love I have for rat soup, I will simply throw up at the sight of this very one I am seeing. God forbid. But for the purpose of clarity, eating rat soup is a matter of choice and not poverty as some are saying. But it has to be bush rat.I wish there is a restaurant around here that prepares rat soup. hmmmmmm
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Celdanstar: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
I can bet this lady is an attention seeker, she did this just to gain some cheap popularity.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Caustics:
sad Rat meat is good for women with fertility issues and also as a charm to attract husband.

grin yeah that is true...
Traditional research has also shown and proven rat suya and pepersoup to be a potent for men who wants to last for six hours in bed and also for men who wants their wife to put to birth twin male children. sad
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Rick9(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
I nearly threw up on my bed if not that I restrained myself. What de helk is this, I can't look it twice. Dis is more graphic Dan I imagined
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nackzy: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Where is she from pls
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wat nonsense. Are u sure she is not being forced to eat that
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
uzobaby:
To eat meat is not by force...recession or no recession ..fifty naira crayfish no deyshe couldn't even roast it to remove the hairs...tufiaaaa
so it would have been better if she had roasted it? you sound like you have done this before grin
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
No different between eating snakes, which some nigerians do.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by RolaDiva(f): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wetin we no go see??
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by jayriginal: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
uzobaby:
she try sef to sit in front of the rats like that

Some people will do anything to trend. Most sensational stories are fabricated, screenshots and all.
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by beautydutch(f): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:

I believe you can do something better with your life than to be an E- warrior tribalistic ambassador.sad
Keep the ''flatronic abuses ish'' to yourself..because I'm a yoruba just like you.

Oga seun.
Nairaland is gradually becoming boring with all these tribal bigotry parade from some thoughtless and clueless yorubas and igbos in this forum and yet we keep yearning that the oyinbos are racists .
seconded. this tribalism must stop
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
She is from china
Re: Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) by WhoIBe: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
I am sure it is a photoshop, maybe lil bird...

Abeg some one should just come up with an excuse indicating those are not rats abeg....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) / Difference Between Expiry Date And Best Before Date / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.