Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (71778 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
SleekHoyeen:
Good evening.

(There's this guy I prayed to God about, telling Him to give me confirmation about. I didn't get any confirmation immediately, so I decided to try to accept the fact that I wasn't getting any confirmation. I'm still praying tho.)

Had this dream this morning.
Please help interpret�

The dream came like a flash, cos it was so short.
I was in the kitchen, just finished making meatpies (I'm a baker). The guy was there with me, he was holding a baby girl. He took one of the pies jokingly, and I was faking anger, telling him to return it.

Your dream is clear,it needs no further interpretation, God will give you a happy home with a man of your dreams who will also be a lover of God as you are . Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by lilyheaven: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Raphael81:

We are introduced to clothes in the book of Genesis. Clothes covers our unclothedness and shame, clothes can either attract us to blessings or curses. Your dream simply means that whatever covering against shame that was stolen from you has been restored back to you, that was why your sister had to pick it up for you.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by soleny: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hello everyone,

Someone should please interpret this dream for a friend of Mine.My friend(A male) constantly since early last year see death people in his dream.What is the interpretation and what can he do to stop seeing the dead.

Thanks as i await your response.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
soleny:
Hello everyone,

Someone should please interpret this dream for a friend of Mine.My friend(A male) constantly since early last year see death people in his dream.What is the interpretation and what can he do to stop seeing the dead.

Thanks as i await your response.

The living and the dead do not have anything in common, he should pray seriously against the foul spirit of death lurking around him, let him pray with Psalms 35 by 12am for 3 consequtive nights, it will stop. Happy Sunday
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Meaning of a rice farm: Whenever you dream and see yourself in a rice farm with good and healthy rice, it shows that the Grace of prosperity is upon the dreamer.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Receiving Money in a Dream: When you dream of receiving money from anyone, it's a sign of financial breakthrough, you just need to have faith and pray your way into your miracle.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by seohubb: 6:10am On Apr 19, 2021
Raphael81:
Receiving Money in a Dream: When you dream of receiving money from anyone, it's a sign of financial breakthrough, you just need to have faith and pray your way into your miracle.

Good morning
I dream that I was with a friend at a passage and my senior brother too was with us like we were in a gathering but we left and was gisting at the passage..while gisting, I saw my friends mum. She passed and greeted us, we greeted her together. After that she said let me dash you christmas money. She opened her bagBl, brought out 2 pieces of 200 naira note and gave to only me.I collected and pocket it..I then woke up

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by seohubb: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2021
Within the same month..I went to pray at the mountain.after I came back. Around 12pm in the day I was on bed with my wife and I dozed or whatever but not a long sleep and I hardly do that in the day time..I saw my self passing through a dark room, I then saw a woman in a white cloth with something like a clay pot. I then moved close to her like I needed assistance. Immediately I got to her place..she acknowledged my presence and was about doing some incantations, but before she could say jack, her voice changed to prayers..she then tapped me with her leg giving me sign for us to go outside. We then went outside to somewhere like the fighting ground of the movie Spartacus. We then sat together and all alone.the whole place was painted white. Its was sunny but not harsh just like morning sun. I could feel the sun but not harsh and then I woke up..I wouldn't think it was all like 30minutes
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Pray2425: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please sir I want to find out the meaning of this dream. I dreamt when I saw soldiers practicing how to stand still in the face of danger with a big Python. In the dream all the soldiers were sitted in a role and the Python was going around them sometimes clump there bodies and the soldiers were expected to sit still on till the Python has gone around him.it was as if I was there and I was so afraid and ran out side and close the gate so that it will not come after me.the environment looks more like my father's house in the village. Please help
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2021
seohubb:

Good morning
I dream that I was with a friend at a passage and my senior brother too was with us like we were in a gathering but we left and was gisting at the passage..while gisting, I saw my friends mum. She passed and greeted us, we greeted her together. After that she said let me dash you christmas money. She opened her bagBl, brought out 2 pieces of 200 naira note and gave to only me.I collected and pocket it..I then woke up

It's a good dream, it shows that financial help is on the way for you, it will come not through a stranger but a person close to you. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2021
seohubb:
Within the same month..I went to pray at the mountain.after I came back. Around 12pm in the day I was on bed with my wife and I dozed or whatever but not a long sleep and I hardly do that in the day time..I saw my self passing through a dark room, I then saw a woman in a white cloth with something like a clay pot. I then moved close to her like I needed assistance. Immediately I got to her place..she acknowledged my presence and was about doing some incantations, but before she could say jack, her voice changed to prayers..she then tapped me with her leg giving me sign for us to go outside. We then went outside to somewhere like the fighting ground of the movie Spartacus. We then sat together and all alone.the whole place was painted white. Its was sunny but not harsh just like morning sun. I could feel the sun but not harsh and then I woke up..I wouldn't think it was all like 30minutes

Seeing yourself in a dark room signifies a cloud of darkness surrounding you, seeing the woman tied with a white cloth and the clay pot signifies an enemy and the effect of her praying instead of her making evil incantations signifies that God is always on your case fighting battles on your behalf that you can't see. Also, because of your active prayer life, it nullified the incantations of the woman against you.

The fighting ring she took you to represents the battles against you but the mildness of the sun on your skin means that nothing planned against you shall have effect on your life ... Continue to praise God who gives victory to his children and vindicates the just. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Pray2425:
Please sir I want to find out the meaning of this dream. I dreamt when I saw soldiers practicing how to stand still in the face of danger with a big Python. In the dream all the soldiers were sitted in a role and the Python was going around them sometimes clump there bodies and the soldiers were expected to sit still on till the Python has gone around him.it was as if I was there and I was so afraid and ran out side and close the gate so that it will not come after me.the environment looks more like my father's house in the village. Please help

Seeing soldiers in your dream in this context means preparation for battle as we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and the wickedness in the high places. The battle preparation by the soldiers signifies their readiness to fight in the spiritual realm and the python represents ancestral and environmental powers that was why the Lord took you back to your root. Running away signifies the spirit of fear and unpreparedness on your own part to confront the powers of your father's house.

Pray and ask the Holy Ghost to kill the spirit of fear in you and fill you with boldness and also continue to pray and affirm your victory by the blood of the Lamb. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Pray2425: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Receiving a Phone Call: To receive a phone call in a dream shows that an important message will be received depending on the nature of conversation in the dream.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Entering a moving car or motorcycle: It signifies the Grace of speed upon the dreamer especially if the car or motorcycle is accelerating.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
hi Please sir what is d meaning of being giving a new bible in d dream. It was like since I don’t understand d language of my old bible I was giving a new one , this one had a Golden circle around it something like that
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good morning sir , I had dis dream that I was in my formal church then I saw lions coming to my direction I attempted to jump the fence but couldn’t (like I had no strength) the lions came to where I was on the fence but they didn’t attack me or try to . Please sir watin b d meaning?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:27am On Apr 26, 2021
Azammmi:
Good morning sir , I had dis dream that I was in my formal church then I saw lions coming to my direction I attempted to jump the fence but couldn’t (like I had no strength) the lions came to where I was on the fence but they didn’t attack me or try to . Please sir watin b d meaning?

A church is a place of security, comfort and God's presence, the Lions represents attacks from the enemy and your decision to jump over the fence represents fear and a need to improve on your prayer life as you should have confronted the enemy with the word and not by running away, pray for God to give you the spirit of boldness.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:29am On Apr 26, 2021
Azammmi:
hi Please sir what is d meaning of being giving a new bible in d dream. It was like since I don’t understand d language of my old bible I was giving a new one , this one had a Golden circle around it something like that

The Bible represents the word of God, seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto you, before you can access wealth, you must be grounded in God's word. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 26, 2021
Thank you sir
Raphael81:

A church is a place of security, comfort and God's presence, the Lions represents attacks from the enemy and your decision to jump over the fence represents fear and a need to improve on your prayer life as you should have confronted the enemy with the word and not by running away, pray for God to give you the spirit of boldness.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by havilla(f): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2021
Good morning sir, I had a dream that a lady who happens to be my neighbour stole my sisters scarf, my sister complained to me that the scarf is expensive, it was a white scarf with beautiful embroidery on it. I got so angry and confronted the lady to return it but she laughed and said no she wont, I ended up going to her house and got more aggressive shouting at her to return my sisters scarf. My sisters enter the house not looking bothered and told me to just leave it that the more I get angry the more she would say no, i felt more angry than my sister who owned the scarf. ( the neighbour is someone we are friendly with and I just saw her on Saturday morning)

Second dream I had, I saw a man I used to like a while back in a suit and I was told in the dream that he was getting married, but to my surprise I saw him with a man as his wife. I have known him and have mutual friends never heard of him being gay. Pls could you interpret these dreams thank you.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
havilla:
Good morning sir, I had a dream that a lady who happens to be my neighbour stole my sisters scarf, my sister complained to me that the scarf is expensive, it was a white scarf with beautiful embroidery on it. I got so angry and confronted the lady to return it but she laughed and said no she wont, I ended up going to her house and got more aggressive shouting at her to return my sisters scarf. My sisters enter the house not looking bothered and told me to just leave it that the more I get angry the more she would say no, i felt more angry than my sister who owned the scarf. ( the neighbour is someone we are friendly with and I just saw her on Saturday morning)

Second dream I had, I saw a man I used to like a while back in a suit and I was told in the dream that he was getting married, but to my surprise I saw him with a man as his wife. I have known him and have mutual friends never heard of him being gay. Pls could you interpret these dreams thank you.

In looking at your first dream, it should be noted that dreams are one of the various ways God communicates with his children . Also, the enemy is very wise and can use a person's face to fight an innocent soul to cause discord among people, that is why we all need to pray for the spirit of discernment. Now back to your dream Ma, the white colour of the scarf represents the state of your sister's heart, it is pure, open and accommodating to all while the embroidery represents her blessings hence the beauty and peculiar nature of her gift and blessings. For it to be stolen simply means the enemy stole whatever great blessings God kept for your sister because the mission of the devil is to kill,steal and destroy see John 10:10. Your desire to go to the house of your neighbour signifies your willingness,prayer and determination to go into any satanic coven or bank to recover whatever belongs to you and your loved ones and your sister attitude in the dream shows the level of inactivity and preparedness in her prayer life.
Prayer points: I enter every satanic coven or bank to recover whatever the enemy stole from me.
Oh Lord, set my prayer life on fire and fill me with your power.
Oh Lord send your angels to guide everything that belongs to me and my family. Shalom

As for the other dream, the message is look before you leap. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by chidiwonda(f): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Good day sir, please I need interpretations to this dreams.
1. I felt the need to pee while I was outside my home. After peeing in the toilet, I was surprised to see that I had not only peed but had also deficated so while I was standing there thinking of how to clean up the mess, a boy called my attention to a well nearby and with a bucket, he fetched water from the well and handed it over to me. I used it to clean up the mess and still had left over which I poured away.

2. I found myself neatly slicing a bowl full of very fresh vegetables (ugu and water leaf).

3. I saw myself in a garden of a story building. When I looked up, I saw my mum and younger sister standing at the backony of the building showing and urging me to pluck fruits hanging from the trees in the garden. At first, I was scared of being bitten by a snake if I tried to but I summoned up courage and plugged all the fruits I could see. I was also scared of people taking the fruits from me but luckily enough, I found out that I was with a hand bag so I stuffed the whole fruits into the bag and zipped it close.

4. Found myself and the same younger in a farmland. My mum showed my sister and an unrecognized boy a heap from which they dug out tubers of yam and handed it over to me which I collected and arranged on the floor. Dug out about 3 healthy tubers from the same heap. But my sister later adviced that it is better not to bring out all from the heap so that it could reproduce more.

Please sir help with the interpretation to the dreams. Thanks and more anointing sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by havilla(f): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Raphael81:

In looking at your first dream, it should be noted that dreams are one of the various ways God communicates with his children . Also, the enemy is very wise and can use a person's face to fight an innocent soul to cause discord among people, that is why we all need to pray for the spirit of discernment. Now back to your dream Ma, the white colour of the scarf represents the state of your sister's heart, it is pure, open and accommodating to all while the embroidery represents her blessings hence the beauty and peculiar nature of her gift and blessings. For it to be stolen simply means the enemy stole whatever great blessings God kept for your sister because the mission of the devil is to kill,steal and destroy see John 10:10. Your desire to go to the house of your neighbour signifies your willingness,prayer and determination to go into any satanic coven or bank to recover whatever belongs to you and your loved ones and your sister attitude in the dream shows the level of inactivity and preparedness in her prayer life.
Prayer points: I enter every satanic coven or bank to recover whatever the enemy stole from me.
Oh Lord, set my prayer life on fire and fill me with your power.
Oh Lord send your angels to guide everything that belongs to me and my family. Shalom

As for the other dream, the message is look before you leap. God bless you.
thank you very much sir, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by perezeghi: 4:17am On May 01, 2021
Good Morning...

I had a dream that I was having my bath in my bathroom and I noticed my toothbrush has fallen off the washing hand sink and on the floor. Due to the position of the bath tub and the washing hand sink I could not really see the toothbrush so I just got my towel and was cleaning my head mostly and I could hear someone brushing teeth but over my head and it appears like the person wanted to spit out something....I just proclaimed the blood of Jesus, the brushing stopped and I woke up from the dream........

What does it mean....
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2021
chidiwonda:
Good day sir, please I need interpretations to this dreams.
1. I felt the need to pee while I was outside my home. After peeing in the toilet, I was surprised to see that I had not only peed but had also deficated so while I was standing there thinking of how to clean up the mess, a boy called my attention to a well nearby and with a bucket, he fetched water from the well and handed it over to me. I used it to clean up the mess and still had left over which I poured away.

2. I found myself neatly slicing a bowl full of very fresh vegetables (ugu and water leaf).

3. I saw myself in a garden of a story building. When I looked up, I saw my mum and younger sister standing at the backony of the building showing and urging me to pluck fruits hanging from the trees in the garden. At first, I was scared of being bitten by a snake if I tried to but I summoned up courage and plugged all the fruits I could see. I was also scared of people taking the fruits from me but luckily enough, I found out that I was with a hand bag so I stuffed the whole fruits into the bag and zipped it close.

4. Found myself and the same younger in a farmland. My mum showed my sister and an unrecognized boy a heap from which they dug out tubers of yam and handed it over to me which I collected and arranged on the floor. Dug out about 3 healthy tubers from the same heap. But my sister later adviced that it is better not to bring out all from the heap so that it could reproduce more.

Please sir help with the interpretation to the dreams. Thanks and more anointing sir.

The first dream is this, to dream of peeing or defecating, shows that there is a spiritual cleansing and also physical cleansing to remove evil deposit from your system, hence the water. Continue to pray and thank God for removing whatsoever the enemy deposited in your body system, your deliverance is permanent in Jesus mighty name. Amen

The second dream signifies fruitfulness for whatsoever you are believing God for.

The third dream signifies fruitfulness again, if you are believing God for the fruit of the womb, I will advise you to start praising him for he has answered you already.

Fourth dream still represents fruitfulness, the Lord has already blessed your womb. Pray with Psalms 30:5

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 01, 2021
I had dis dream I die my hair red so I came back fro school didn’t want my dad to see it but he did from afar then me and my bro had to run to a Salon to die my hair back to black then we found one as I was about to enter I woke up . Please interpret
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by chidiwonda(f): 5:13pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=Raphael81 post=101277959]

The first dream is this, to dream of peeing or defecating, shows that there is a spiritual cleansing and also physical cleansing to remove evil deposit from your system, hence the water. Continue to pray and thank God for removing whatsoever the enemy deposited in your body system, your deliverance is permanent in Jesus mighty name. Amen

The second dream signifies fruitfulness for whatsoever you are believing God for.

The third dream signifies fruitfulness again, if you are believing God for the fruit of the womb, I will advise you to start praising him for he has answered you already.

Fourth dream still represents fruitfulness, the Lord has already blessed your womb. Pray with Psalms 30:5

Thanks sir, more annionting and grace sir

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by chidiwonda(f): 12:35pm On May 04, 2021
Good PM sir. Please help with the interpretation.
2 of my former colleagues came to visit me in my shop. While I was still with them, PSP (Refuse dump officials) came to my shop and was requesting that I pay my bill. Somehow, I handed some amount of money to them in payment but on a second thought, I told them that I was not supposed to pay because I have not used up the initial money I paid when I moved into the shop so the refunded the money back to me.

Iater I was still with those my colleagues when woman called my attention from outside. I left my colleagues to meet her outside. When I got to her, it was we were now in my compound where I live. She was admiring our compound but later asked me to follow her that she wants to show me something. I was about following her when I remembered that I had no slippers on so I told her to wait for me let me put on my slippers then I woke up. What could be the meaning?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2021
Mattress : Seeing/ lying down on a mattress in your dream signifies rest from worries and comfort in anxiety.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2021
perezeghi:
Good Morning...

I had a dream that I was having my bath in my bathroom and I noticed my toothbrush has fallen off the washing hand sink and on the floor. Due to the position of the bath tub and the washing hand sink I could not really see the toothbrush so I just got my towel and was cleaning my head mostly and I could hear someone brushing teeth but over my head and it appears like the person wanted to spit out something....I just proclaimed the blood of Jesus, the brushing stopped and I woke up from the dream........

What does it mean....

Pray against theft of your personal belongings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.