Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (72205 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by oluchi557(f): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2019
Raphael81:

Pray and rebuke the dream, if you have anger issues pray over it. Pray over the spirit of discontent and hatred against family members. I will be praying for you also. Shalom

Thanks God bless u

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by oluchi557(f): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
I saw myself in d dream where I was climbing a staircase with a woman at my back,as I reach the peak of the stair to turn to enter something that looks like a room ,I became afraid of the height of the stair and I told the woman of my fear and she offered to take the lead while I follow, then I woke up,pls interpret

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2020
SleekHoyeen:
Good afternoon.

Please help interpret this.

1) My boyfriend gave me a golden ring. I didn't like the ring at first because it didn't look beautiful and modern to me, and it was slightly bigger than my fingers. I kept trying it on different fingers, then it eventually fit into my ring finger, so I felt I could manage it. After a while, I found out it was actually beautiful.
so you're 24 years?
happy birthday tho
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by lionD: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello man of God, please sir I've had this dreams twice now. I saw in dream where I was drinking water and honey missed up followed by drinking one bottle of sweet wine. Next I was fetching water.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2020
WHEN THE SPOTLIGHT OF GOD IS UPON YOU
"And Saul answered and said, Am not I a Benjamite, of the smallest of the tribes of Israel? And my family the least of all the families of the tribe of Benjamin? Wherefore then speakest thou so to me" 1st Samuel 9:21
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2020
lionD:
Hello man of God, please sir I've had this dreams twice now. I saw in dream where I was drinking water and honey missed up followed by drinking one bottle of sweet wine. Next I was fetching water.

Water refreshes not just the human body but the soul too. Honey is sweet to the mouth and wine pleases the soul. Now to the dream, water and honey represents the word of God, that for your life to be as sweet as wine, what you need is the constant word of God to feed your soul, then you will begin to experience a new dimension of Grace in whatever you do which will in turn please your soul. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 4:24am On Jan 21, 2020
Hi Sir,

I was in a dream and it looked like the whole family have concluded plans to travel. All of a sudden, I saw myself carrying our last son and walking on a path. Like I slept off and waking up carrying him, I was on another road path with people hurrying back home as it is was getting late. At that point, I started looking out for the rest of the family and there was no network to call them. I asked one of those rushing home and was directed to a point to seek for mobile network and make the call to know where others are. I then headed there carrying him and searching for network.

What could be the meaning?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
naijaboy756:
Hi Sir,

I was in a dream and it looked like the whole family have concluded plans to travel. All of a sudden, I saw myself carrying our last son and walking on a path. Like I slept off and waking up carrying him, I was on another road path with people hurrying back home as it is was getting late. At that point, I started looking out for the rest of the family and there was no network to call them. I asked one of those rushing home and was directed to a point to seek for mobile network and make the call to know where others are. I then headed there carrying him and searching for network.

What could be the meaning?

please can you message me privately. tnx
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Raphael81:

How can i reach you sir?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Help with the meaning of hampers being prepared for a lady and i.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
ayomilore:
Help with the meaning of hampers being prepared for a lady and i.
In real life,a hamper basket contains good things, therefore from the dream you must prepare for good surprises. The Lord is our pleasant surprise, may God give you the Grace to access good surprises. Amen
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by gr8david(m): 2:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Good morning Sir and happy New year to you all,
please help me to interpret this.
my wife gave birth to twin girls 5month ago, but in the dream our babies were just three months, and my wife was not feeling fine, I took her to hospital and she delivered a baby boy, and when we place him beside the twin girls, they both look equal as if they are mate.
it surprised me to see some group of my church members almost immediately because I didn't inform anybody before I took my wife to hospital, they were insulting that I am self made triplets, please assist me.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 5:25am On Jan 22, 2020
Raphael81:

can I at least have your email or means to message you Sir?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 5:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Had another dream,

It looked like a music contest was set between us and our neighbours family in the village. So we were all gearing up for it.

While waiting, I and my younger brother had to join a truck to go get something. While coming back, we were in the back of the truck wearing MTN Jerseys and the contest looked liked project fame.

While getting to the venue, it looked like part one of the contest has already taken place with the rest of the family very happy that they performed well even in the absence of I and my brother that were supposed to anchor the performance.

I was already telling my brother that the two of us are not supposed to go out. At least one should have stayed to ensure it went well.

What could it mean sir?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by philsbaba: 6:41am On Jan 25, 2020
philsbaba:
thank you
hello, I got this strange dream, I was prepari. G palm oil in a container as instructed by a man of God that I know(this I don't really trust this man). Then he knocked with his assistant and when I opened it, I told him I've prepared what he asked me and he said I should come see him later and he asked for transport fare, I gave him 1000 naira, his assistant gave me 800 naira change. I was surprised that I recieved change. The reason for his coming was based on my calling to be a pastor or somethimg.its a funny dream.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Good morning

What does it mean to see Prophet TB Joshua washing your feet in the dream and then later saying all those whose feet he washed are free. Thereafter, a former house we lived?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by chiamz: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2020
Good morning Sir, please interpret
In my dream, I don’t know how I got onions but at some point I looked down and found out the back was on the floor, that I was peeling the back to expose the finer body inside. Thanks
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Raphael81:

still cant reach you
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Bolasmalls: 12:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Good morning ...I had this dream I saw my mom dressing me up from my wedding ,in the dream I was not comfortable with the items available for fixing my hair , but when it was time to go out for the married I went out , the groom was someone unknown to me ,I was comfortable with him ... before the wedding ceremony was over I saw a group of people eating the wedding cake with their hands and I asked them to use knife to cut it and they should leave the cake ,they have eating enough, they all left expect one woman who refused to leave I cut the cake myself and gave her she still complain I should give her a bigger cake , I sed no she left and I woke up
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 1:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Bolasmalls:
Good morning ...I had this dream I saw my mom dressing me up from my wedding ,in the dream I was not comfortable with the items available for fixing my hair , but when it was time to go out for the married I went out , the groom was someone unknown to me ,I was comfortable with him ... before the wedding ceremony was over I saw a group of people eating the wedding cake with their hands and I asked them to use knife to cut it and they should leave the cake ,they have eating enough, they all left expect one woman who refused to leave I cut the cake myself and gave her she still complain I should give her a bigger cake , I sed no she left and I woke up

Pray against spiritual husband, and enemy gathering over your marital life
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Fairbanks(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=Raphael81 post=59573977]I decided to open this thread because of several people who have contacted me, hopefully as we walk together side by side God will give us the perfect interpretation to our dreams as I shall painstakingly try to narrate several dreams I have had and what they turned out to be. A person that doesn't dream is as good as a sleeping person because dreams are one of the numerous ways God usually communicates with his people, hence he gives his people good dreams but the devil in his cunning and devious nature also give people bad dreams to scare them because Satan feeds on the fears of God's people. Hope we all enjoy this thread together and grow stronger and better. Amen[/quote

please what is the meaning of writing exams on the deeam? Does each subject of the exam on the dream have meaninng? If so, What is the meaning of MATHEMATICS exam on d dream because I always see myself in an exam hall, ready to write Mathematics but not yet writing. Sometimes I just bn given question and answer sheet and I wake up. Sometimes I see myself unprepared and sometimes I see myself just gathering the note to prepare for d exam and sometimes I see that I don't know d question. Sometimes ago when I got myself engaged more deeper in christian spiritual life battle with prayers i observed i have successfully writen more than 9 other subjects on my dream but this mathematics I dont just understand. pls what is the meaning or is there anything I am supposed to do ? I have been on this dream for more than 10 years now and d dream keep coming every month ending.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=Fairbanks post=93087464][/quote]
Exam in the dream means wàhálà, trial
Your preparation is your prayer life
God wants you to overcome any forthcoming trials, he want you to pray.
The mathematics exam is a trial to your breakthrough.
The Only way is prayer

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by shobam1410(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hey op,

I do have this reoccurring dream of my pulling string or something like that from my teeth or month. the more I pull, the more it keeps coming out. This continues without getting to the end. it so uncomfortable. I do wake up feeling the effects on my teeth.

What could this mean?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Welcome to the month of November, it is a month of perfection and the God of the 11th hour shall visit us in the name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Thank you all for all your patience while away and especially to my brothers who have assisted on this thread, because this is a month of Joy, Joy shall never cease from your households in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2020
shobam1410:
Hey op,

I do have this reoccurring dream of my pulling string or something like that from my teeth or month. the more I pull, the more it keeps coming out. This continues without getting to the end. it so uncomfortable. I do wake up feeling the effects on my teeth.

What could this mean?

Pray , to dream of anything concerning your teeth signifies you are about to lose someone or something close to your heart. Pray and ask God to cancel every plans of the enemy concerning your life and plead his protection over your family. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by obshzl: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2020
I dreamt of myself in the Church, later on, I left the Church walking barefoot. I wondered how comes I left the church without my slippers on. Telling myself "but I wore them in at the beginning when I entered the church".

Immediately I saw my slippers on my hand but this time around, it was a pair of right slippers (2 right slippers of the same kind) the left was replaced with another right slipper.

I was shocked and wanted to go back to the church to check if someone interchanged my left slipper but I decided to move on. I didn't go to the church to check instead, I went about looking for the other left slipper while I wore both right-sided slippers on my legs strolling. I wasn't happy and I was bothered.

Thereafter, I found myself in my former place of work (a school I previously taught) going from class to class searching for it. And then, I saw a former colleague saying, someone, (I know) is joining us but that was not my worry. I was searching for the left slipper.

And then I saw a man who claims to be a man of God speaking to me but I can't recall.

Then someone called me and I woke up in the real-life.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2020
obshzl:
I dreamt of myself in the Church, later on, I left the Church walking barefoot. I wondered how comes I left the church without my slippers on. Telling myself "but I wore them in at the beginning when I entered the church".

Immediately I saw my slippers on my hand but this time around, it was a pair of right slippers (2 right slippers of the same kind) the left was replaced with another right slipper.

I was shocked and wanted to go back to the church to check if someone interchanged my left slipper but I decided to move on. I didn't go to the church to check instead, I went about looking for the other left slipper while I wore both right-sided slippers on my legs strolling. I wasn't happy and I was bothered.

Thereafter, I found myself in my former place of work (a school I previously taught) going from class to class searching for it. And then, I saw a former colleague saying, someone, (I know) is joining us but that was not my worry. I was searching for the left slipper.

And then I saw a man who claims to be a man of God speaking to me but I can't recall.

Then someone called me and I woke up in the real-life.

Seeing yourself in a Church is a sign of divine protection, putting on either shoes or slippers represents leadership, but seeing yourself barefooted or with different pairs of slippers other than your own represents a tussle for leadership if the dreamer doesn't pay close attention will lose to an opponent. Also as you saw yourself in your former school,you have to look at the circumstances you left there and your colleague's offer to assist you in searching for your missing slippers shows that a time will come in which you will be entrusted in a leadership tussle and it will take the Grace of God backed up with prayers for you not to lose a sensitive position in life.
Finally, seeing a man of God in your dream signifies you need not just spiritual covering but you also need to hold unto God very close, you can pray with Psalms 75, most especially verses 6-7. God bless your new week. Amen
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Uteghe(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2020
handsomenfrosh:

1st and foremost you got to start praying against spiritual husband!!!
Not true. Masquerade is a sign of witchcraft attack.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by SleekHoyeen(f): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by lilyheaven: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
My sister had a dream were I forgot my clothes in one river in our village , and traveled back to city, though she packed up the clothes for me. She has been worried because she doesn’t understand the dream.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
lilyheaven:
My sister had a dream were I forgot my clothes in one river in our village , and traveled back to city, though she packed up the clothes for me. She has been worried because she doesn’t understand the dream.

We are introduced to clothes in the book of Genesis. Clothes covers our unclothedness and shame, clothes can either attract us to blessings or curses. Your dream simply means that whatever covering against shame that was stolen from you has been restored back to you, that was why your sister had to pick it up for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.