Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (71923 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Raphael81:

Seeing a star in your dream is a sign that your destiny is bright and you have a beautiful future ahead of you... Jesus was located by the wise men through a bright star...

From your dream, your future is bright and u can enjoy the favours of God only thru diligence and hard work because no matter how much a person is destined to be great if he does not work towards it diligently it can never materialise.

Also you are on the right path towards achieving your dreams hold fast to our God sir. God bless u

Thank you sir....
I am greatful.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by vanilla90(f): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Raphael81:

1. " I am the bread of life, he who eats me shall not hunger "... Recognize that familiar scripture God is calling you to teach people about him, he wants you to be a sharer of his word... Try and join the teaching department in your church and work for him cos ur blessings will remain untapped until you work for him. God bless u ma

2. " Therefore put on the whole armour of God" Ma, if you teach God's word consistently and with faith he is going to make you a deliverance minister, Seeing yourself in a bush signifies demonic coverings but the good thing is that you went there prepared as a soldier of Christ. The animals you saw are stray souls who have been kept captive by Satan it is your duty as a daughter of Zion to free the captives in the name of Jesus.

3. Pray for your daughter and cover your spiritual gifts and blessings with the blood of the lamb.

4. Go and teach the word of God, there are hungry souls waiting for you out there on the last day the master will ask you to give account.

5. Egg is the source of life... Look for that which gives life... Pray with Isaiah 55 Ma

6. Seeing yourself in church always is a sign of Divine Protection, why you see yourself in a Church is because as a result of your work and the task ahead it is only God that has been and will be your protector.. Call him "My father My Protector"...

7. Read Revelation 3:20... God has given you the Grace to open locked doors for people, he has given you everything needed to survive on earth . God bless u Ma as u do his will. Amen

Thanks so much
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by eshadiamond(f): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2018
thank you sir! God bless u
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2018
eshadiamond:
thank you sir! God bless u
God bless u too Ma
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by kpoins: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2018
What does it means to be given a wrist watch in a dream.
I dreamt about been given two wrist Watches by my father from a treasure box.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by FRANCOBEN(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good Evening.

1. My mother in-law said that she had a dream where she saw us attend a big church with a lot of people for a thanksgiving program..but in the dream all the people were sitting down instead of standing up...

2.In a night vigil program,a man of God told me that he is seeing me dancing without Music..That what God is about to do for me and my family....nobody will force me to testify....

Thank you for all your Spiritual Support.May God continues to increase you.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by FRANCOBEN(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2018
Good Morning.

Have the following dreams for interpretation.

1.Honey was placed in my hands,and I was using it to pray.

2.I saw something like a lizard running around confused,and I used a broom to hit it so hard...

3.in a house setting,and I noticed that I was looking for a key to open up a particular room but the key cannot be found...I called on my wife and she did not see it,then went to our landlord house to ask about the key...the wife was answering my wife but did not know where the key was...Suddenly I noticed that the landlord started beating up the wife for answering my wife.. and it was so intense that I could hear voices.........Suddenly I looked around me close by the wall,I saw a key and picked it up...then use it to open up the door....I was happy that I found the key.......

4.I was in an area,and need to cross over to the other side to use a power change over to make the area I was get a light,because there was no light.....Suddenly I saw myself cross over because there was a demarcation between the two side...The people in the new side where wondering how I got the cloth I was putting on to be able to cross over...I got to the power change over and it has more than four sources of power source....I did the change over,and when I came out...the people around were saying I need to remove this cloths and I said No....
Across the road in this same dream,I could see my late father looking so Sad far across...His sadness looks like sad for his children...I was saying something like....Even if nobody makes it in my father house.....I will definitely make it.....

Thanks for interpreting.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by FRANCOBEN(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Good Morning.

1.In this dream,one thing lead to the other and I saw myself been carried in an helicopter that was driving at a top speed...I could see every where so green and greenish glasses....I could see the boundary of Nigeria all across the four corners of the world..and finally we stopped at one of its boundary..what we have there were just military patrol vehicles but nobody....so we kept moving around...some military from another country came and were trying to over-Power us...but I won the challenge the placed..
2.This dream seems strange,and it happened after my mid-night prayer....I entered a new place I build in this dream;quite a small house but in a good setting...after coming back from a church I told my wife that I want to go get something behind.....
When I got to this building..it was so tall and big..Should I say 100 or 200 storey....No it was quite big...I don't know how I got inside but I saw that alot of People were living in this big building....Men,women and Children.....There was enough room for all and even Security Men at each door,but none of them questioned me,as I walk all through freely to use a bathroom to urinate..and to get things I believe we're my belongings. ...
The Problem started when I wanted to leave the place..For me to get down...I need to skate down by sitting on a funnel that will flush me down..When it came to my turn,some things were blocking my way that people asked me to wait until the clear the tunnel.....Suddenly alot of People started shouting Snake..Snake..Snake.....The Snake where both coming a below place,but got up to the place i was...from my left and right..but i was strong and only got my self to safety...
Young guys came from all corners and were killing the snakes,as the struggle to get to me....The were already dead when I got close to them...Behold when I looked at the two snakes each of them was as long as the100 storey building itself.....PINK in Colours...People were rejoicing all around me,and I was worried my family might be looking for me....It was a terrible dream that I woked up with an headache....
Thanks for reading through my dream...
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by soleny: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2018
Please assist with this dream.

30/12/2017.
I had a dream that i was in a dungeon,a whole lots of people were there with me too.There is a hand that stretches from the sky and whosoever the hand touches falls down.I noticed i was avoiding the hand not to touch me.Suddenly the hand turns to human being that fell from the sky with a gun, more like the group leader.He started shooting at me but there was no gun penetration into my body.I used my hand as a gun and i started screaming "Jesus Christ of Nazareth have mercy on me" i noticed others in the dungeon who were in my shoes also started screaming Jesus Christ of Nazareth to have mercy on them.When the leader of the group noticed the gun was not penetrating he started screaming Jesus Christ of Nazareth should allow his gun penetrate me.Then suddenly i moved towards the entrance to escape from the Dungeon.Two women were at the entrance to rescue me as the leader was trying to pull me back to the dungeon, these two women succeeded in rescuing me out .People started shouting congratulations to me.I looked at myself in the dream and i said; " I did not know i can actually call God's name and he will answer me".When i was out, i noticed some people like six or so were rescued also and those who couldn't be rescued were packed out in a wheel barrow did not know were they are been taken to.

Two weeks ago

I had a dream i was in my church and there is this brother that is just my friend, we talk i encourage him and tell him to go for deliverance nothing much between us just friends.In my dream i saw a sister telling someone not to marry him as he doesn't not have a guaranteed job(i think he is a contract staff in his company.)then i looked at him and told him is like they will soon staff him in his company.I carried full bucket of water and i started pouring the water on his head and shouting "Receive it as your garment will be changed from today" then i woke up.

Please help me with these interpretations
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by jumiebanks: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Raphael81:

Pray like this "Release me oh Jesus" turn it into a prayer point Ma, every ancestral spirit trying to hinder you will be exposed and disgraced. God bless u Ma

Thanks sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by StarryV(f): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Someone promised me an amount of money. I saw that fellow in my dream trying to give me the money and suddenly i woke up. The money didnt get to me and uptill now he hasn't given me the money.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
I saw that we were on queue for some packages... And some of us were given, and I was given too and the package is a pack of cabin biscuits and many new and unused exercise books.. What could that mean sir "the pack of biscuit and exercise books"
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Good morning.....
I had a dream where i saw my dog gave but to new puppies .more than five and they where all alive. What does it mean? Thank you.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
timicutiee:
Good morning.....
I had a dream where i saw my dog gave but to new puppies .more than five and they where all alive. What does it mean? Thank you.

Most times our dreams are mere things of reality surrounding us... Pray for increase in everything you do,may ur increase bring u happiness. Amen
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tosinex:
I saw that we were on queue for some packages... And some of us were given, and I was given too and the package is a pack of cabin biscuits and many new and unused exercise books.. What could that mean sir "the pack of biscuit and exercise books"

The biscuit is a sign that you should do the work of God, the exercise books stand for your book of remembrance, the lord will open your way if you continue to hunger for him and do his work. God bless u
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
StarryV:
Someone promised me an amount of money. I saw that fellow in my dream trying to give me the money and suddenly i woke up. The money didnt get to me and uptill now he hasn't given me the money.

Pray and ask the Lord to remember you in everything
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
soleny:
Please assist with this dream.

30/12/2017.
I had a dream that i was in a dungeon,a whole lots of people were there with me too.There is a hand that stretches from the sky and whosoever the hand touches falls down.I noticed i was avoiding the hand not to touch me.Suddenly the hand turns to human being that fell from the sky with a gun, more like the group leader.He started shooting at me but there was no gun penetration into my body.I used my hand as a gun and i started screaming "Jesus Christ of Nazareth have mercy on me" i noticed others in the dungeon who were in my shoes also started screaming Jesus Christ of Nazareth to have mercy on them.When the leader of the group noticed the gun was not penetrating he started screaming Jesus Christ of Nazareth should allow his gun penetrate me.Then suddenly i moved towards the entrance to escape from the Dungeon.Two women were at the entrance to rescue me as the leader was trying to pull me back to the dungeon, these two women succeeded in rescuing me out .People started shouting congratulations to me.I looked at myself in the dream and i said; " I did not know i can actually call God's name and he will answer me".When i was out, i noticed some people like six or so were rescued also and those who couldn't be rescued were packed out in a wheel barrow did not know were they are been taken to.

Two weeks ago

I had a dream i was in my church and there is this brother that is just my friend, we talk i encourage him and tell him to go for deliverance nothing much between us just friends.In my dream i saw a sister telling someone not to marry him as he doesn't not have a guaranteed job(i think he is a contract staff in his company.)then i looked at him and told him is like they will soon staff him in his company.I carried full bucket of water and i started pouring the water on his head and shouting "Receive it as your garment will be changed from today" then i woke up.

Please help me with these interpretations

Sir, in respect to the first dream I want you to continue calling on the Lord your Deliverer, let him deliver you from the trap and plans of the evil one... I want you to also ask the Lord for Divine Protection in all you do... He that rescued Daniel from the pit of the Lion is worthy to deliver you...

In the 2nd dream the Lord wants you to intercede on behalf of the brother and speak life into his situation. God bless u sir. Amen
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Lamasta(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sir pls I had a dream where i saw many white chickens about 5 of them and I was like happy and even playing with them
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Raphael81:

The biscuit is a sign that you should do the work of God, the exercise books stand for your book of remembrance, the lord will open your way if you continue to hunger for him and do his work. God bless u
thank you Sir. Will like to know, the work of God like what, preaching or evangelism or just being a worker in the church?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Paulscholari(m): 12:43am On Feb 10, 2018
I saw a very beautiful lady at the bottom of the ocean swimming towards the shore, I wasn't seeing myself but as she was swimming I was following her, later she got to a boat and stood up then I saw a huge crocodile swallowed her. Later I saw her again with me at the back of my house we were playing there, even though the compound is fenced, and at the back of the house even inside the compound, I can see a large body of ocean waters, like the sea shore, and we were both playing there together with someone else and she was swimming inside the water but I wasn't.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by mabea: 4:46am On Feb 10, 2018
In this dream, the setting was like back in the days when we were very young and in the village. I saw myself working in a little farm close to our compound. Though i had my implements which i believed could do the work but i preferred my step brother's own.
This implement was in the form of sleepers. While i wore it (because i believed it would protect me from thorns) my step brother was fiercely angry with me. He swiftly resisted me from using it but i at the same time challenged him trying to make him see reasons why i must use it but he refused though i was not moved knowing well that i have mine to use too.

I thought he wanted to attack me and i tried to defend myself and i injured him with a minor cut in the face with a rod in my hand but instead of the neighbour who was standing by to pacify him he was fueling the whole thing telling him that i wanted to blind him but i was continuosly apologizing to him while challening this subtle neighbour too.

Please kindly interpret sir. God bless you sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Paulscholari:
I saw a very beautiful lady at the bottom of the ocean swimming towards the shore, I wasn't seeing myself but as she was swimming I was following her, later she got to a boat and stood up then I saw a huge crocodile swallowed her. Later I saw her again with me at the back of my house we were playing there, even though the compound is fenced, and at the back of the house even inside the compound, I can see a large body of ocean waters, like the sea shore, and we were both playing there together with someone else and she was swimming inside the water but I wasn't.

Sir please go for deliverance, a marine spirit is moving and getting closer to meet u... Becareful of ladies u meet and have met intimately... Pray hard sir cos wen Satan comes he comes to destroy
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
mabea:
In this dream, the setting was like back in the days when we were very young and in the village. I saw myself working in a little farm close to our compound. Though i had my implements which i believed could do the work but i preferred my step brother's own.
This implement was in the form of sleepers. While i wore it (because i believed it would protect me from thorns) my step brother was fiercely angry with me. He swiftly resisted me from using it but i at the same time challenged him trying to make him see reasons why i must use it but he refused though i was not moved knowing well that i have mine to use too.

I thought he wanted to attack me and i tried to defend myself and i injured him with a minor cut in the face with a rod in my hand but instead of the neighbour who was standing by to pacify him he was fueling the whole thing telling him that i wanted to blind him but i was continuosly apologizing to him while challening this subtle neighbour too.

Please kindly interpret sir. God bless you sir.

Sir seeing yourself in the farm signifies where your blessings are... The slippers in this context signifies protection from the harshness and troubles in your life.... Your altercation with your brother shows that in your desire to succeed you must confront environmental and family powers, you must also be sensitive to unfriendly friends represented by your neighbour... Pray for Grace and power sir. God bless u
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Tosinex:
thank you Sir. Will like to know, the work of God like what, preaching or evangelism or just being a worker in the church?
Pray to God for direction bro

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Raphael81:
Pray to God for direction bro
Okay thanks Sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by dejisky(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Good day.Thank you for the good job you are doing , may Almighty God continue to enlarge your coast of wisdom and knowledge.
I always had dreams in which I would see myself and another very important person in society and I would like to take picture with them but my camera would not work or I would be looking for my phone to snap but it will not snap. The last one that occurred, at the time I woke up, I saw myself wet with semen discharged.Pls I need interpretation and the way out.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
dejisky:
Good day.Thank you for the good job you are doing , may Almighty God continue to enlarge your coast of wisdom and knowledge.
I always had dreams in which I would see myself and another very important person in society and I would like to take picture with them but my camera would not work or I would be looking for my phone to snap but it will not snap. The last one that occurred, at the time I woke up, I saw myself wet with semen discharged.Pls I need interpretation and the way out.

Seeing urself with important personalities is a sign that God will make u great because most blessings come by way of association.. But for your phone not to work is a sign that there is a negative force speaking against your dreams, you must pray against it sir... Pray against the spirit of lust sir. God bless u sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by dejisky(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Raphael81:

Seeing urself with important personalities is a sign that God will make u great because most blessings come by way of association.. But for your phone not to work is a sign that there is a negative force speaking against your dreams, you must pray against it sir... Pray against the spirit of lust sir. God bless u sir
Thank u sir , u are a real blessing to this generation.Pls can u explain more about spirit of lust and recommend me biblical prayer to overcome it.God bless sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
dejisky:

Thank u sir , u are a real blessing to this generation.Pls can u explain more about spirit of lust and recommend me biblical prayer to overcome it.God bless sir.

Message me privately pls, so we can pray together
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by duduade: 2:20am On Feb 14, 2018
This is an insightful thread. God bless you immensely as you try to unravel the mysteries in this world Amen

Please most times (I think everytime) I go for prayers I am always told to give alms... I do... What I don't understand is the spiritual implications of why.. Will be expecting a reply. Thank you very much
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
duduade:
This is an insightful thread. God bless you immensely as you try to unravel the mysteries in this world Amen

Please most times (I think everytime) I go for prayers I am always told to give alms... I do... What I don't understand is the spiritual implications of why.. Will be expecting a reply. Thank you very much

It is the Holy Spirit that unravels mysteries... Alms giving is a spiritual exercise, wen u give alms the heavens answer you because God loves and rewards a cheerful giver... Alms giving covers our sins, it speaks for us in time of need. Alms giving is a form of giving back to God the giver of all that is good... Blessed is the one that gives than the one who receives... God bless u bro
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by duduade: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Raphael81:

It is the Holy Spirit that unravels mysteries... Alms giving is a spiritual exercise, wen u give alms the heavens answer you because God loves and rewards a cheerful giver... Alms giving covers our sins, it speaks for us in time of need. Alms giving is a form of giving back to God the giver of all that is good... Blessed is the one that gives than the one who receives... God bless u bro

Thank you Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / What Does The Bible Say About Masturbation? / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.