Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way (5093 Views)

How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by kullozone(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wait oh! I don't understand. Is this guy serious or just fooling around? People dey this world sha.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Organs(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
guy wat ur prblm did u hav a prblm wit me. cococandi neva fight me am a mature guy over 30 yet u dirty pig open mouth insult me. I let u go honestly. cos if I decend on u u will hate urself

Jaksmillioniar: Stop boasting and chest beating, you cannot do nothing. Ok, since you say you're over 30, make you behave like person wey get sense for head. Also, since you say you no sabi say she don marry, i believe you. Next time, if babe tell you say she don marry, waka pass go to the next one, don't try to ask for proof or see ring, or photo with husband for you to confirm, i don marry means face your lane, i am not interested. Why you go dey find proof upandown?? You see say na you take your hand and mouth find trouble now? oya now now take your right hand draw your your right ear, draw am well well, from now on make you dey hear word with that ear. Now beg your elders and all the people wey you don abuse for forgiveness, make we for forgive you, then the mata go settle.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Jakan my boss

shey i warned you to leave her for me you refused now she dey insult you my chairman

i think shes married though and dats why she replied you my oga that way....

She no wan cheat

find another one na...............i hear say one hot one dey food section
guy luk her pix no ring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women / Guys Be Wary Of These New Format Used By Girls / Extra-marital Affairs Are Good For Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.