Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way (5094 Views)

How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Teaveapoet:

kip trying. dont say i didnt warn u.
I care for her dont mean I wanna date her
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jakan my boss

shey i warned you to leave her for me you refused now she dey insult you my chairman

i think shes married though and dats why she replied you my oga that way....

She no wan cheat

find another one na...............i hear say one hot one dey food section
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Oyindidi(f): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
This old man blog cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by cococandy(f): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hello I'm sorry if you have felt insulted.
Yes I'm married with a child. so I'd like if you stop quoting me everywhere on NL with comments of how I'm pretty and you want us to get close.

Note I don't think it's cool to insult people when they compliment you. Hence I always accept compliments graciously.

But The first time is usually a compliment, afterwards it's like you're wooing the person or something like that.
I know many nairalanders don't understand that if one has their prolife picture up, it doesn't mean they want to be wooed. Hard concept but very simple indeed.

Also I somehow got the impression that you're very young hence the aunty comment. I'm 27 years old and close to my 28th year (next February). For some reason (maybe the way you type) you seem under 20. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sorry.

Have a very very nice day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by QueenSekxy(f): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
This old man blog cheesy
Lol. .longest time dear
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
cococandy:
Yes I'm married with a child. so I'd like if you stop quoting me everywhere on NL with comments of how I'm pretty and you want us to get close.

Note I don't think it's cool to insult people when they compliment you. Hence I always accept compliments graciously.

But The first time is usually a compliment, afterwards it's like you're wooing the person or something like that.
I know many nairalanders don't understand that if one has their prolife picture up, it doesn't mean they want to be wooed. Hard concept but very simple indeed.

Also I somehow got the impression that you're very young hence the aunty comment. I'm 27 years old and close to my 28th year (next February). For some reason (maybe the way you type) you seem under 20. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sorry.

dont lie on me. I neva ask we get close I can neva date a married woman is abomination were am frm I only compliment ur beauty cos Is d fact I neva know u are married. I knw a lot of pple in rums dat have marry yet we still friends d only peson in nairaland we chat in real life is married and God forbit I date her
I respect dem a lot if am senior u wit 6 years d fact u are married u senior me alredy. even if u are 19yrs. so dont tink am a kid.ur hubby is luckiest man in the world I accept ur apologies it dosnt mean we cant be friend. enjoy d weekend dear
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Jakan my boss

shey i warned you to leave her for me you refused now she dey insult you my chairman

i think shes married though and dats why she replied you my oga that way....

She no wan cheat

find another one na...............i hear say one hot one dey food section
dat dont mean I stop to care or I wish to date her. I neva knw shes married
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
This old man blog cheesy
oyindidi dont get me angry pls I dont want wahala tonite
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
dat dont mean I stop to care or I wish to date her. I neva knw shes married

yea i guess i knew she was cos dem fine ones no dey ever dey single

as e be so na me and you go share the dirty ones you recommended for me in dat ur other thread..............remember? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yea i guess i knew she was cos dem fine ones no dey ever dey single

as e be so na me and you go share the dirty ones you recommended for me in dat ur other thread..............remember? cheesy cheesy
hahajhaha go meet lavada or rorachi or mzlarem wey u fit brake into 2 or mhisbliss.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
hahajhaha go meet lavada or rorachi or mzlarem wey u fit brake into 2 or mhisbliss.

lol
ok o
very soon na you go meet them cos all the "good ones" go don marry then like coco cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 19, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
haha handsome guy lefulefu man propse God dispose we are not dat close we just chat once a while, so I cant talj of relationship. am not out for luv here am a mature guy if I nid a girl I can easily get am a young boss dat hav succeed got a house buy property I just nid to get a gud one cos internet girls are worse dan prostutes
not all internet girls be olosho cheesy...good ones dey cheesy.but this coco babe seems she"s married or she go don dey hooked cheesy.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Lalas247(f): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:
...chai! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oyindidi come and see sumptin
Lalas247 where u dey?
Mtcheew this yeye blog .. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Oyindidi(f): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol. .longest time dear
Who ban you?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Oyindidi(f): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
oyind idi dont get me angry pls I dont want wahala tonite
This your blog no make sense
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by QueenSekxy(f): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Who ban you?
Lol. ..how is everything naaw
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Oyindidi(f): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol. ..how is everything naaw
Fine dear, you?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Who ban you?
u know d answer to dat question grin grin grin
gud mornin cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

not all internet girls be olosho cheesy...good ones dey cheesy.but this coco babe seems she"s married or she go don dey hooked cheesy.
coco confused us why she didnt talk shes married b4 I neva saw her ring. see a girl like amarabae we see her ring
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
coco confused us why she didnt talk shes married b4 I neva saw her ring. see a girl like amarabae we see her ring
lol i understand cheesy.nobody dey blame u but at least she has told u now cheesy.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

shut ur big ass up
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

lol i understand cheesy.nobody dey blame u but at least she has told u now cheesy.
I gree but now we are friend wit no feelings

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Horlohlah: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
This nuisance again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Organs(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
cococandy:

Awesome and matured. If you hear from the idiot again, please put his ass on blast. Some people are just incapable of learning. .....

Meanwhile,

https://www.wotzup.ng/olajumoke-bbc-documenytary/...

She is stepping up and moving up. Again i need an apology from you for not celebrating her enough and being "cheap" and holding back with your praises and accolades for our own Olajumoke.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by deafeyez: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Al arent d same. she says, she z ur aunty then find ur level bros 2 avoid insults. yaaga#

Imagine o she says she is his aunty make the guy invite his aunty come house na abi aunty no dey visit again?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Horlohlah:
This nuisance again
wat ur prblm did I knw u
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Organs:

Awesome and matured. If you hear from the idiot again, please put his ass on blast. Some people are just incapable of learning. .....

Meanwhile,

https://www.wotzup.ng/olajumoke-bbc-documenytary/...

She is stepping up and moving up. Again i need an apology from you for not celebrating her enough and being "cheap" and holding back with your praises and accolades for our own Olajumoke.
it seem u av lost ur sence it ur genaration dat s an idiot
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Organs(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
it seem u av lost ur sence it ur genaration dat s an idiot

Ayaaa, mumu so you even have the nerve to show yourself? Person say she don marry wetin be your problem? Your parents no train you at all or are you from a gbe-gbe home lacking home training? You are an idiot for harassing a married woman to the point she had to put you on blast. slowpoke lacking home training and common sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Organs:

Ayaaa, mumu so you even have the nerve to show yourself? Person say she don marry wetin be your problem? Your parents no train you at all or are you from a gbe-gbe home lacking home training? You are an idiot for harassing a married woman to the point she had to put you on blast. slowpoke lacking home training and common sense.
ar u a barsterd in ur useless life neva mention my parent thurnda fire u God purnish u der. how I harrass her wen we are friend here is she d only married peson in rooms I knw many here guy and girls here dat are married so shut up. we are even friend and I neva knw she marry. neva in ur life post on my blog again cos u will hate urself. wat rubbish
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by Organs(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
ar u a barsterd in ur useless life neva mention my parent thurnda fire u God purnish u der. how I harrass her wen we are friend here is she d only married peson in rooms I knw many here guy and girls here dat are married so shut up. we are even friend and I neva knw she marry. neva in ur life post on my blog again cos u will hate urself. wat rubbish

Look Mr man, let me say something here. You can hide under a "moniker" and display your idiocy and stupidity and issue threats as if you are capable of anything. But understand that you have to live life and interact with people in real life so, first, go learn good english because you will need it to communicate effectively, then learn some manners cos you lack manners and it might be because again, your PARENTS did not raise you well. Now i have quoted you, so let me see what you are capable of. Mumu raised to power infinitum without home training.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way by jaksmillioniar: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Organs:

Look Mr man, let me say something here. You can hide under a "moniker" and display your idiocy and stupidity and issue threats as if you are capable of anything. But understand that you have to live life and interact with people in real life so, first, go learn good english because you will need it to communicate effectively, then learn some manners cos you lack manners and it might be because again, your PARENTS did not raise you well. Now i have quoted you, so let me see what you are capable of. Mumu raised to power infinitum without home training.
guy wat ur prblm did u hav a prblm wit me. cococandi neva fight me am a mature guy over 30 yet u dirty pig open mouth insult me. I let u go honestly. cos if I decend on u u will hate urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Girls Put Their Natural Curves On Displays At The South Beach / Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) / Amber Rose My Idol, She's As Sexy As Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.