Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? (1547 Views)

Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him / Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? / How Do I Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by majikboi(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2010
how do i tell my gurl that im tired of the relationship and that i want to back out
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by justwise(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2010
majikboi:

how do i tell my gurl that im tired of the relationship and that i want to back out

What has she done? You are struggling to find an excuse to end it cos probably she has done thing wrong.
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by cantell(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2010
@poster,
bros e no easy ooo. Tell am say you don impregnate another girl. She go leave you waka.
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Freiburger(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2010
cantell:

@poster,
bros e no easy ooo. Tell am say you don impregnate another girl. She go leave you waka.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by whitelexi(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2010
Dont call her more than once a day, slowly reduce that to once a week, be patient. . .  She'll complain about it, try and sound reassuring, tell her its work or a project thats taking all your time. . .  Continue in this vein, u will surely notice things change after 2 weeks or thereabouts.

If she's pretty and commands alot of attention from guys, she'll soon start drifting on her own - which u can use against her. . .  Or u can react when she starts over-bugging u about not giving her enough attention, that would be a good moment to tell her that u r tired of her nagging about this issue and u can see that the explanations u have given are clearly not good enough for her and so u want her to just leave u alone!!

Over the next few days, stay away from her, avoid calls, and stay on your own. . .  She will see the handwriting on the wall, it may take time but she will finally see it - even if she's blind!
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Freiburger(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2010
majikboi:

You did the toasing on your own, why needing help in ending it up? smiley
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2010
whitelexi:

Dont call her more than once a day, slowly reduce that to once a week, be patient. . .  She'll complain about it, try and sound reassuring, tell her its work or a project thats taking all your time. . .  Continue in this vein, u will surely notice things change after 2 weeks or thereabouts.

If she's pretty and commands alot of attention from guys, she'll soon start drifting on her own - which u can use against her. . .  Or u can react when she starts over-bugging u about not giving her enough attention, that would be a good moment to tell her that u r tired of her nagging about this issue and u can see that the explanations u have given are clearly not good enough for her and so u want her to just leave u alone!!

Over the next few days, stay away from her, avoid calls, and stay on your own. . .  She will see the handwriting on the wall, it may take time but she will finally see it - even if she's blind!
btw how many girls have you broken up with?
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by skfa1: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2010
whitelexi:

Mr adviser
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by sesman(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2010
majikboi:

How about being honest with her, by telling her what you just wrote, what's wrong with that, dont play games, just be honest,
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Eagleseye1: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2010
Its very easy now, just tell her you are no longer interested in
the relationship. Then, pay her off grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by skfa1: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2010
Eagles eye:

Its very easy now, just tell her you are no longer interested in
the relationship. Then, pay her off grin

Thats if the guy has money grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Freiburger(m): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2010
Then, pay her off grin

Why paying her off? was she his longtime staff/employee or what?
Is money your God?
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2010
Try growing a pair of balls, be a man and tell her what's on your mind.
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by toosoon(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2010
1st stop calling her but continue picking her calls.

when she comes to visit you give her excuses that you are on your way out.
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by whitelexi(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2010
chipmunkey:

btw how many girls have you broken up with?

I really cannot remember. . . However, that example is a classic - works all the time! Even leaves them feeling like they were at fault grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2010
Heart Breakers & their Advisers!!!!! Nemesis will definitely catch up with you.Just ride on!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Amigoz(f): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2010
majikboi:

The same way u confessed to love her till kingdom come undecided
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by oluclem(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2010
nikkykay:

Heart Breakers & their Advisers!!!!! Nemesis will definitely catch up with you.Just ride on!!!!!
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But come to think of it, if the poster is man enough to woo the girl at first he should be man enough to break up with her.
shikena
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by googles: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
[size=13pt]kill yourself na that way you save yourself the stress of looking for the right break up lines,
she ll not come back begging,
and we wont have to dish out all these advice
its cost effective and fast [/size]
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2010
whitelexi:

Dont call her more than once a day, slowly reduce that to once a week, be patient. . . She'll complain about it, try and sound reassuring, tell her its work or a project thats taking all your time. . . Continue in this vein, u will surely notice things change after 2 weeks or thereabouts.

If she's pretty and commands alot of attention from guys, she'll soon start drifting on her own - which u can use against her. . . Or u can react when she starts over-bugging u about not giving her enough attention, that would be a good moment to tell her that u r tired of her nagging about this issue and u can see that the explanations u have given are clearly not good enough for her and so u want her to just leave u alone!!

Over the next few days, stay away from her, avoid calls, and stay on your own. . . She will see the handwriting on the wall, it may take time but she will finally see it - even if she's blind!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by platinumnk(f): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2010
@lexi- Thats too much wahala on that on.

Just sit down and say its not working out. Sheesh.
If you care about her feeling then you should have enough respect to be honest.
tongue
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
^^^ Don't mind him. But hey, he's a guy, they don't make them with an honesty gene anymore . . cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
whitelexi has said it all. grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by adauche2: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
Tell her "Am tired of you"

Be honest she will be vex you might even get a slap or 2 wink but she will get it!

And she will appreciate your honesty later on in life.
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by skfa1: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2010
Tell her u get HIV AIDS grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2010
What's so difficult in talking to her about it?
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by ravenzord(m): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2010
whitelexi:

Dont call her more than once a day, slowly reduce that to once a week, be patient. . . She'll complain about it, try and sound reassuring, tell her its work or a project thats taking all your time. . . Continue in this vein, u will surely notice things change after 2 weeks or thereabouts.

If she's pretty and commands alot of attention from guys, she'll soon start drifting on her own - which u can use against her. . . Or u can react when she starts over-bugging u about not giving her enough attention, that would be a good moment to tell her that u r tired of her nagging about this issue and u can see that the explanations u have given are clearly not good enough for her and so u want her to just leave u alone!!

Over the next few days, stay away from her, avoid calls, and stay on your own. . . She will see the handwriting on the wall, it may take time but she will finally see it - even if she's blind!

Works all the time, hell, even Samson in the Bible used it.
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2010
whitelexi:

haha the player has spoken grin
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2010
Some guys are just cowards undecided undecided.It doesnt take them much time to or look around for strategies to ask girls out now looking for methods/techniques to break up.Too bad angry angry
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by majikboi(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2010
i rilli wanna thank y'all 4 ur advice and i must be honest, i do luv her and i was always there 4 her, she appreciate me been around her, i listen to her, i met her when i moved down to lagos and we started as friend at first. she sent a note to me thru a friend saying that she has neva seen any guy like methat she has been observing me 4 some4time now and that i look genuine or real, i told her dat we can be friends but I'm just too scared to trust any woman right now let alone to even date her because of what i have heard about Lagos girls , she promised to be good but she is pretty and she is also presentable, the problem i have with her is that men are always asking her out and she always tell me about it, i jst want to breakup with her so that she can live her life, i know it hurts but what else can i do, even if i keep trustin her i feel she will be promiscuous and she can be sleeping around behind my back so i have to avoid it and she ill be going to school soon, i think it is good for me to end the relationship and i will be travelling to the states soon , i just want to break up with her in a mature way so that she can still have that regard 4me4as she use to have, pls advice me on this and tell me what to do if u don't want me to breakup with her, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-398180.0.html
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by kpolli(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
3 days after vals abi,
go on
Re: How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? by Decryptor(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2010
Invite a girl over to your apartment and then ask your girl to come visit u. The girl you invited should get the door wearing only towel. Viola- the rest is history wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Problems. / Must Read For Ladies!!! How To Tell If A Guy Loves You / Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.