Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

(PHOTOS) Angry Wife Posts Husband’s N@ked Photo Online For Cheating On Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (PHOTOS) Angry Wife Posts Husband’s N@ked Photo Online For Cheating On Her (1109 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTOS) Angry Wife Posts Husband’s N@ked Photo Online For Cheating On Her by gb2sweet: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
(PHOTOS) Angry Wife Posts Husband’s N@ked Photo Online For Cheating On Her

The n3de photo of a CPDM Mayor of the Douala city council and a prominent member of the administration who got caught by his wife has created a buzz on the internet. It was gathered that his angry wife posted his n3de photo on social media after she allegedly caught him in a hotel with one of his many concubines.

The Cameroonian mayor refused to resign since the n3de photo went viral on social media.

According to Cameroon Intelligence report, the man had a long and successful session in a hotel with one of his many concubines when his wife, said to be a publisher stormed the room and.....

Continue reading and view PHOTOS at http://olugisting.com/wife-posts-husbands-nked-photo-online-for-cheating-on-her-pics/

Re: (PHOTOS) Angry Wife Posts Husband’s N@ked Photo Online For Cheating On Her by somadinho10: 12:00am On Aug 18, 2017
When chelsea went to China to learn karate no one complained and now they are displaying it in EPL, but thank God the referees are very cautious. Cahill Li, Fabre Chan, Pedro Ming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PHOTOS) Angry Wife Posts Husband’s N@ked Photo Online For Cheating On Her by Neminc: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2017
According to Cameroon Intelligence report, the man had a long and successful session in a hotel with one of his many concubines.....

Re: (PHOTOS) Angry Wife Posts Husband’s N@ked Photo Online For Cheating On Her by nnamdibig(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Lolzzzz
That woman is not chilling at all.

(1) (Reply)

Losing Your Culture Or Identity / I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) / Visiting My In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.