Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? (14655 Views)

Today Is World Atheist Day. NL Atheists How Did You Celebrate? / I Am No Longer A Theist / Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
1Sharon:

Bro I'm tired of you.
Excuses, excuses
..the tools of the weak and incompetent

You are not entitled to free money, especially for a debt that you got ur self into. Get out there and look for ways to earn more money. There is a lot you can do, you don't deserve to be bailed out undecided
you have the right to think of me in what so ever way you wish ,but your not in my shoes and your not in the line of fire.

Thanks anyway for all the criticism
Gracias Senorita
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by OtemAtum: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
1Sharon:

Bro I'm tired of you.
Excuses, excuses
..the tools of the weak and incompetent

You are not entitled to free money, especially for a debt that you got ur self into. Get out there and look for ways to earn more money. There is a lot you can do, you don't deserve to be bailed out undecided
this truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by 1Sharon(f): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
LoneVoice:
you have the right to think of me in what so ever way you wish ,but your not in my shoes and your not in the line of fire.

Thanks anyway for all the criticism
Gracias Senorita

I have identified ur alt. You were last seen 2hours ago and ur last few posts were yesterday and you were joking around.

Pls how does someone in desperate need of funds have time to be on NL and make posts and joke around?

Abeg abeg dey go
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
1Sharon:

I have identified ur alt. You were last seen 2hours ago and ur last few posts were yesterday and you were joking around.

Pls how does someone in desperate need of funds have time to be on NL and make posts and joke around?

Abeg abeg dey go

Good at least you now know I have a long verifiable account.

I took this decision to do this today and have two browsers on my phone ( do the maths)
Fact 1

Nairaland is like my point of call anytime am idle at work or less busy I log on try to forget my ish, laugh at tribalistic jokes, post and generally learn.

If your correct, my last post was on foreign affairs, African militaries ,videos and pictures.

I have told you dear, your not in my location,my shoes,my fire , if I haven't run around and am still running around, I won't be here.

Thank you
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by 1Sharon(f): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
LoneVoice:

Good at least you now know I have a long verifiable account.

I took this decision to do this today and have two browsers on my phone ( do the maths)
Fact 1

Nairaland is like my point of call anytime am idle at work or less busy I log on try to forget my ish, laugh at tribalistic jokes, post and generally learn.

If your correct, my last post was on foreign affairs, African militaries ,videos and pictures.

I have told you dear, your not in my location,my shoes,my fire , if I haven't run around and am still running around, I won't be here.

Thank you

Lol.. How can someone that is in desperate need of funds have the time to be less busy and sit on nairaland?
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol.. How can someone that is in desperate need of funds have the time to be less busy and sit on nairaland?
haba what on earth do I need to explain to you
Am a freelance computer engineer am not on a fixed salary, I have a little place I have, things haven't been smooth I didn't bother until this issues showed up .
I have made payments to clear others but I have issues with this.

When am less busy and idle on the job, I either take a walk to clear my head, think or go online to distract myself.

Lord

If you were not the leader of your debate team in secondary school I wonder who was
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by LiberaDeus: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
I have been watching these two stupid christards Ebuka and butterfly running circles around Dalaman. Claiming they won an argument when they only use circular logic, i just didnt have time to answer them since.
In their minds, they won an argument when they are in a totally impossible position.

Let me summarize the stupid arguments you guys put up and show you how dumb you guys sound.

Scenario:

Me and KingEbuka know each other for a while. KingEbuka suddenly tells me that he is an american citizen. I then tell him that his belief that he is an american citizen is a man made idea and a lie.

KingEbuka says i should prove that his claim is a man made idea by giving him facts of how we formed that idea, when and where he formed it, and how he propagated it.

I dont have to bring evidence that KingEbukas idea is man made, i dont have to stress myself to provide facts that show how he formulated such a wonderful lie, that would be an utter waste of time. This is true because in life, one fact can disprove thousands and there is no need to stress oneself with running around circles when a single fact can prove everything you want.

The best way to win the argument, will be for me to challenge KingEbuka to bring his american passport or at least present proof that his american passport exists. Simple and case closed.

So coming to reality now. Butterflylion challenged Dalaman to present proof that god is a man made idea. This is very simple, the words "man-made idea" simply means an entity that can only be proven to exist in the minds of men and never ever outside the minds of man.

Is the sun such an entity?

Are rocks such an entity?

Is electricity such an entity?

Are the planets such entities?

The answer to all these is an emphatic NO

Because we can not just observe them visually but also test their efficacy. As Neil Degrasse Tyson wrote " The thing i love about science is that its true whether you believe it or not"

There are entities that are real whether we believe them or not. if we are lucky enough to develop devices to test and observe them then we would be able to observe them and believe in them

Now coming to god. Is there the possibility of an intelligent source of the universe? YES and YES again.

But you theists deifine god as a humanesque, personal, loving, judgemental creator who has chosen the jews as his people and has a son named Jesus who died for the sins of the world. Now this is more personal. You guys believe he (it definitely a he) is omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omnipresent and omniscient.

If you ask Dalaman to prove that the specific being described above is a man made idea, he only has to do one thing which is similar to me telling KingEbuka to present his american passport and that is - ask you to show him anywhere this being exists outside the mind of its worshipers.

This solves the case. Why should he start telling you the origin of your religion and start telling you about the formation of dogma and holy books, thats obviously a waste of time. For the fact that me and any christian alive will never have a real conversation alongside your Jesus or yahweh is enough proof.

I will leave you with an answer given by a quora contributor when asked by a christian how to prove that god is real to a friend.

" To start off proving god or jesus is real, first invite Jesus to dinner at my house then the conversation can begin".

4 Likes

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
LoneVoice:
haba what on earth do I need to explain to you
Am a freelance computer engineer am not on a fixed salary, I have a little place I have, things haven't been smooth I didn't bother until this issues showed up .
I have made payments to clear others but I have issues with this.

When am less busy and idle on the job, I either take a walk to clear my head, think or go online to distract myself.

Lord

If you were not the leader of your debate team in secondary school I wonder who was

Someone that is in need of money has time to reply me back and forth grin

Ur plans have failed

Odabo
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
1Sharon:

Someone that is in need of money has time to reply me back and forth grin

Ur plans have failed

Odabo
plans , enjoy your day abeg
You wanted to have fun trolling me
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
LiberaDeus:
I have been watching these two stupid christards Ebuka and butterfly running circles around Dalaman. Claiming they won an argument when they only use circular logic, i just didnt have time to answer them since.
In their minds, they won an argument when they are in a totally impossible position.

Let me summarize the stupid arguments you guys put up and show you how dumb you guys sound.

Scenario:

Me and KingEbuka know each other for a while. KingEbuka suddenly tells me that he is an american citizen. I then tell him that his belief that he is an american citizen is a man made idea and a lie.

KingEbuka says i should prove that his claim is a man made idea by giving him facts of how we formed that idea, when and where he formed it, and how he propagated it.

I dont have to bring evidence that KingEbukas idea is man made, i dont have to stress myself to provide facts that show how he formulated such a wonderful lie, that would be an utter waste of time. This is true because in life, one fact can disprove thousands and there is no need to stress oneself with running around circles when a single fact can prove everything you want.

The best way to win the argument, will be for me to challenge KingEbuka to bring his american passport or at least present proof that his american passport exists. Simple and case closed.

So coming to reality now. Butterflylion challenged Dalaman to present proof that god is a man made idea. This is very simple, the words "man-made idea" simply means an entity that can only be proven to exist in the minds of men and never ever outside the minds of man.

Is the sun such an entity?

Are rocks such an entity?

Is electricity such an entity?

Are the planets such entities?

The answer to all these is an emphatic NO

Because we can not just observe them visually but also test their efficacy. As Neil Degrasse Tyson wrote " The thing i love about science is that its true whether you believe it or not"

There are entities that are real whether we believe them or not. if we are lucky enough to develop devices to test and observe them then we would be able to observe them and believe in them

Now coming to god. Is there the possibility of an intelligent source of the universe? YES and YES again.

But you theists deifine god as a humanesque, personal, loving, judgemental creator who has chosen the jews as his people and has a son named Jesus who died for the sins of the world. Now this is more personal. You guys believe he (it definitely a he) is omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omnipresent and omniscient.

If you ask Dalaman to prove that the specific being described above is a man made idea, he only has to do one thing which is similar to me telling KingEbuka to present his american passport and that is - ask you to show him anywhere this being exists outside the mind of its worshipers.

This solves the case. Why should he start telling you the origin of your religion and start telling you about the formation of dogma and holy books, thats obviously a waste of time. For the fact that me and any christian alive will never have a real conversation alongside your Jesus or yahweh is enough proof.

I will leave you with an answer given by a quora contributor when asked by a christian how to prove that god is real to a friend.

" To start off proving god or jesus is real, first invite Jesus to dinner at my house then the conversation can begin".

Eyah here comes another voltron to the rescue. Allow me to correct your lengthy error with a few words.

If someone makes a claim that God is a man made idea that simply means that this idea began with someone specific or some specific group. This is what logic should have told you.

So since we know ideas are not self existent and must have an origin I simply asked him for the man made origin of this idea and not the tangibility of the idea itself. Man made means human made so since humans are tangible he needs to simply point me to the first man or group of humans who began this idea.

Show me the source of this idea and that source has justified the tangibility or lack of.

Very simple as ABC analysis and not that lengthy mish mash of error you typed!
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by 1Sharon(f): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
LoneVoice:
plans , enjoy your day abeg
You wanted to have fun trolling me

Ur the one out here to troll ppl and get them to give you free money undecided
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by frank317: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Don't let her get to you. If you know your request is genuine you will find the help you need. I do know that desperate times require desperate action and a lot of us have been down that road.

Stay true and when you do get the help you seek try not to mess things up again.

Lol...I know the best u will do for him is to pray for him and not even help out.

I can see are all over the place.

This was how Ebuka started, thinking he knew it all, now he is trying to redefine religion, God and atheism.. something Mr mauka will not approve.

I am just watching u
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by clevervikson(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is atheism also a religion??
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Eyah here comes another voltron to the rescue. Allow me to correct your lengthy error with a few words.

If someone makes a claim that God is a man made idea that simply means that this idea began with someone specific or some specific group. This is what logic should have told you.

So since we know ideas are not self existent and must have an origin I simply asked him for the man made origin of this idea and not the tangibility of the idea itself. Man made means human made so since humans are tangible he needs to simply point me to the first man or group of humans who began this idea.

Show me the source of this idea and that source has justified the tangibility or lack of.

Very simple as ABC analysis and not that lengthy mish mash of error you typed!

Does God exist outside human belief? Is there any God that exist on it's own independent of human belief? If yes then point to that God. We are tired of your empty cries and wailing.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
BELOVE! NOT EVERY THEIST HATE OR FEEL DISGUST FOR ATHEIST. ATLEAST BY THE GRACE OF GOD IN CHRIST NOT I, LET ME SPEAK FOR MYSELF..I SEE ATHEIST LIKE A SHEEP WITHOUT A SHEPHERD( CHRIST JESUS).
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by frank317: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
clevervikson:
Is atheism also a religion??[color=][/color]

U can call it anything bro...it's a free world. Yahweh is finally dead
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by frank317: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

Does God exist outside human belief? Is there any God that exist on it's own independent of human belief? If yes then point to that God. We are tired of your empty cries and wailing.

Why areu bothering yourself about that guy? Someone who is depending on u to prove a God he believes in does not exist... Na u cause watin do am?

When he decided to believe strongly in a man made idea where u there? Why will he be hustling u to help him prove his idea is not real?
He knows Yahweh does not exist... He just like being a fool that's all
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
frank317:

Why areu bothering yourself about that guy? Someone who is depending on u to prove a God he believes in does not exist... Na u cause watin do am?

When he decided to believe strongly in a man made idea where u there? Why will he be hustling u to help him prove his idea is not real?

He said he believes in an experience grin grin.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by frank317: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

He said he believes in an experience grin grin.

I involuntarily spewed the beer in my mouth when I read that.

Who goes all over the place making noise over an experience!! Can u imagine how he reduced his so called omini blah blah blah to just an ordinary experience? No wonder Gods are plenty, everybody's God is a result of one experience of the other...

Oh, I have experienced the hotness of the sun in my body since I was born... Sun is my God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
frank317:

Lol...I know the best u will do for him is to pray for him and not even help out.

I can see are all over the place.

This was how Ebuka started, thinking he knew it all, now he is trying to redefine religion, God and atheism.. something Mr mauka will not approve.

I am just watching u

B4 nko? Is there anything else you can do besides watching? Intelligent contributions you cannot do so you better just sit and watch alright?
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

Oh Mr Wailer even you know you wail on key C sharp. I can see that once again you lack the ability to understand anything so had to type your usual rubbish.

If God does not exist outside human belief then simply point to that human or group of humans who began that belief Shikena!

Abi you no go school? Something as simply expressed as this you no fit understand. Instead you keep asking me to show you what I did not claim when you said God and human origin all in one breath yet cannot show me that human origin. cheesy
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
frank317:

All of you are a bunch of confused mofos men cheesy cheesy

Do you see the bolded words of yours? Dalaman is the one who does not believe God exists and there you are typing without reading and claiming I asked him to prove to me a God I believe does not exist. grin Do you even see your kolo?

Eyah now I know atheism is synonymous with confusion. You all type in a confused manner cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Oh Mr Wailer even you know you wail on key C sharp. I can see that once again you lack the ability to understand anything so had to type your usual rubbish.

If God does not exist outside human belief then simply point to that human or group of humans who began that belief Shikena!

Abi you no go school? Something as simply expressed as this you no fit understand. Instead you keep asking me to show you what I did not claim when you said God and human origin all in one breath yet cannot show me that human origin. cheesy

Thou fool that worships experience. Can you simply show us how the worship of experience exist on its own independent of human ideas? I am sating one thing and you are busy saying another thing later in your foolish mind you'll claim that you your mind is sharp. Does the experience you worship exist outside human ideas? Abi. When exactly did you start worshipping this experience and who told you about the worship of this delusion you call experience? Who introduced it to you and how exactly can an experience be worshiped?
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

Thou fool that worships experience. Can you simply show us how the worship of experience exist on its own independent of human ideas? I am sating one thing and you are busy saying another thing later in your foolish mind you'll claim that you your mind is sharp. Does the experience you worship exist outside human ideas? Abi. When exactly did you start worshipping this experience and who told you about the worship of this delusion you call experience? Who introduced it to you and how exactly can an experience be worshiped?

Oga of all weyreys show me who the human or group of humans who originated the God idea were? You talk too much for someone so sure if his claim sha cheesy

Experiences also originate from people or animate beings so show me those who originated my experience or is that so hard all of a sudden?

Calling me fool no go cover your fvck up because your fvck up is a continuous one grin
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

It took me like 8 years to finally accept that God is a man made idea and creation and that my religion was just the same like that of the others (nothing different or special about it). I became depressed for reasons I couldn't explain. I felt terrible about myself. I regretted ever going to Europe to study, hated Nairaland . I truly wanted God tp be real but I those questions and the reality kept starring at me in my face.

With the veil off my eyes I saw that the church was just a normal assembly of humans. There is nothing that goes out outside the church that doesn't go on inside the church. NOTHINH AT ALL. All the adultery and fornication that goes on outside the church also go on inside the church, all the fraud, deceit, lies, pretence, violence, marital issuesetc that were going on outside the church were also going on inside the church. I fully realized that nobody holy pass. The pastors were no different ftom me or any other person in reality. We are all humans groping in the dark and trying to find our ways when it comes to the issue of morality and uprightness.

I realized that I was a better human being than most of the people I held or put on a high pedestal because of my religious beliefs.

After a while I settled in accepted atheism and became an unapologetic athiest.

You guys put too much emphases on human behavour instead of God, Jesus and the holy Spirit. Humans are canal they 'll always fail. Have a personal relationship with God my broda. Becos you think you are smart and strong willed, you question everything and you got drowned in your curiousity. The Holy Spirit will visit you again as always.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Oga of all weyreys show me who the human or group of humans who originated the God idea were? You talk too much for someone so sure if his claim sha cheesy

Experiences also originate from people or animate beings so show me those who originated my experience or is that so hard all of a sudden?

Calling me fool no go cover your fvck up because your fvck up is a continuous one grin

You are so foolish because only a fool will fail to know that there are different Gods. God isn't a single entity and not all the Gods are the same. There are different Gods through out human history and in different human societies. Your own God is just one out of the many version and idrastically of Gods. Your Jesus hippie God was invented like 2000 years ago by his early followers who were mostly unknown and the early church fathers who created the theology, doctrines, and religious tradition about the Jewish hippie and elevated him to the status of a God. 3000 years ago there was nothing like Jesus God that existed anywhere. Even your ancestors were worshipping their own Gods like 500 years ago. Non of them believed in the Jesus hippie God at all. They were worshipping their own Gods. But I don't expect you to get it. I expect you to come crying to me that this is history and is useless. I should bring pictures and dates as if you were predented with pictures and dates before you started believing and worshipping your delusions abi na experience. Which picture of your delusion abi na experience were you presented with before you strated the worship?

As for the new experince you now clain to worship. You arw the first pwrson to start that, yoi just started doing that after smoking the wee wee you stole from your neighbors house that made you start seeing double double.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2017
StoneColdBiceps:

You guys put too much emphases on human behavour instead of God, Jesus and the holy Spirit. Humans are canal they 'll always fail. Have a personal relationship with God my broda. Becos you think you are smart and strong willed, you question everything and you got drowned in your curiousity. The Holy Spirit will visit you again as always.

Has the holy spirit finished visiting christians and ending their disputes? Even the basic nature of Jesus has not yet been agreed by Christians while the holy spirit is laying idle without visiting them and correcting their disagreemen. Is Jesus God or is he distinct from God? Some christians say he is God himself while others say he is different from God and just simply a part of the God head as the son. The holy spirit is yet to visit christians and clearly explain that to them the basic nature of Jesus, but It is me an atheist that has seen the delusion for what it is that you want the holy spirit to come and visit abi? Tell the holy spirit to hurry up and come. We will have dinner and eat lots of chicken when it comes.

1 Like

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by edicied: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2017
So people still take kingebukablog serious on Nl? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2017
dalaman:

You are so foolish because only a fool will fail to know that there are different Gods. God isn't a single entity and not all the Gods are the same. There are different Gods through out human history and in different human societies. Your own God is just one out of the many version and idrastically of Gods. Your Jesus hippie God was invented like 2000 years ago by his early followers who were mostly unknown and the early church fathers who created the theology, doctrines, and religious tradition about the Jewish hippie and elevated him to the status of a God. 3000 years ago there was nothing like Jesus God that existed anywhere. Even your ancestors were worshipping their own Gods like 500 years ago. Non of them believed in the Jesus hippie God at all. They were worshipping their own Gods. But I don't expect you to get it. I expect you to come crying to me that this is history and is useless. I should bring pictures and dates as if you were predented with pictures and dates before you started believing and worshipping your delusions abi na experience. Which picture of your delusion abi na experience were you presented with before you strated the worship?

As for the new experince you now clain to worship. You arw the first pwrson to start that, yoi just started doing that after smoking the wee wee you stole from your neighbors house that made you start seeing double double.

See person wey fools dey reject sef dey call people who reject him as fools.

You seem not to know that your foolishness is a special breed because your brain dey see sense as taboo.

It does not matter how many millions of gods there are. There is always and I mean always a beginning to anything.

Since you admit that yes there are numerous gods but they all share one thing and that is that they were all conceived by men.

So show me the origin of the God idea. Show me the humans or groups who conceived this idea before it split into many variants.

Why do you exhibit stupidity in such a proud way?

No matter how you put it the fact remains that to you, man was behind the idea for all the variants of gods. So show me this origin. grin

Your mumu no be here I swear.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

See person wey fools dey reject sef dey call people who reject him as fools.

You seem not to know that your foolishness is a special breed because your brain dey see sense as taboo.

It does not matter how many millions of gods there are. There is always and I mean always a beginning to anything.

Since you admit that yes there are numerous gods but they all share one thing and that is that they were all conceived by men.

So show me the origin of the God idea. Show me the humans or groups who conceived this idea before it split into many variants.

Why do you exhibit stupidity in such a proud way?

No matter how you put it the fact remains that to you, man was behind the idea for all the variants of gods. So show me this origin. grin

Your mumu no be here I swear.

I don't expect an Olodo that worships his own delusions which he calls experience to understand anything. I don't need to show you how all the a Gods came about because you do not believe in all the Gods. You only believe in one out of the many different versions. All I need to show is how your own version of God came about. Christianity which is your religion and whose God idea you subscribe to has a definate history.

It began about 2000 years ago after some Jewish hippie was killed and his disciples decided to turn him into a deity by formulating stories about him after he died. They developed these stories and kept circulating the stories orally amongst themselves until one of them decided to pen it down many decades later. Others got hold of his material plagiarized it word for word and added their own invented stories to it over time. Different stories were written about him that later became a problem for the early believers.Then came the early church fathers who then decided to collect the different written stories harmonize them, put them together into a cannon through votes, assign names to them to give them credibility because those stories and documents were just going round anonymously and form a single narrative and tradition out of it. They assembled and met in different councilsin order to achieve that. They created the theology, the doctrines, and stamped their authority on what people were to believe and what they were to discard to give the new belief system a single narrative and a sense of purpose.

That tradition and belief started out as a small cult and kept amassing followers. Then came the Roman Emperor that accepted the new found religion and it's God and everything changed from then on. After the emperor accepted it another emperor after him made the religion the state religion of the Roman empire. He there by declared that the entire Roman empire will only practice the religion and have no other God but the dead Jewish hippie that was elevated as a God after he died. The empire kept expanding and as they did they made sure that all their conquered territories practiced their state religion and believed in their dead Jewish hippie that was elevated as God. The Roman empire was among the biggest empires in Human history. He tradition was been passed along till it got down to you ancestors through the colonialist. Before the colonialist conquered your ancestors and forced them to accept the stories of the dead Jewish hippie that was elevated to the God status after he died your ancestors had their own Gods which they invented Gods that you don't even know about.

That is a quick summary of how the version of God came about and how it got to you. But I don't expect you to understand it. I expect you to come yelling and haranguing me for not providing you with pictures of the first men that invented God as if God is a single entity and the first people that invented the experience abi na delusion you now claim to worship.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 12:52am On Aug 19, 2017
dalaman:

I don't expect an Olodo that worships his own delusions which he calls experience to understand anything. I don't need to show you how all the a Gods came about because you do not believe in all the Gods. You only believe in one out of the many different versions. All I need to show is how your own version of God came about. Christianity which is your religion and whose God idea you subscribe to has a definate history.

It began about 2000 years ago after some Jewish hippie was killed and his disciples decided to turn him into a deity by formulating stories about him after he died. They developed these stories and kept circulating the stories orally amongst themselves until one of them decided to pen it down many decades later. Others got hold of his material plagiarized it word for word and added their own invented stories to it over time. Different stories were written about him that later became a problem for the early believers.Then came the early church fathers who then decided to collect the different written stories harmonize them, put them together into a cannon through votes, assign names to them to give them credibility because those stories and documents were just going round anonymously and form a single narrative and tradition out of it. They assembled and met in different councilsin order to achieve that. They created the theology, the doctrines, and stamped their authority on what people were to believe and what they were to discard to give the new belief system a single narrative and a sense of purpose.

That tradition and belief started out as a small cult and kept amassing followers. Then came the Roman Emperor that accepted the new found religion and it's God and everything changed from then on. After the emperor accepted it another emperor after him made the religion the state religion of the Roman empire. He there by declared that the entire Roman empire will only practice the religion and have no other God but the dead Jewish hippie that was elevated as a God after he died. The empire kept expanding and as they did they made sure that all their conquered territories practiced their state religion and believed in their dead Jewish hippie that was elevated as God. The Roman empire was among the biggest empires in Human history. He tradition was been passed along till it got down to you ancestors through the colonialist. Before the colonialist conquered your ancestors and forced them to accept the stories of the dead Jewish hippie that was elevated to the God status after he died your ancestors had their own Gods which they invented Gods that you don't even know about.

That is a quick summary of how the version of God came about and how it got to you. But I don't expect you to understand it. I expect you to come yelling and haranguing me for not providing you with pictures of the first men that invented God as if God is a single entity and the first people that invented the experience abi na delusion you now claim to worship.

Long story just to avoid doing a simple thing.

You do not have to believe in God before you can Show evidence for a claim you made which is that God is a human construct. Did you not k ow you did not believe in him before making the claim?

What has your claim got to do with a belief or lack of one? Your mumu is growing exponentially!

You keep spewing history which according to atheists can be falsified so I do not want to read your history, I want to see tangible proof that authenticated your history and not just your usual brainless rants.

Even if you choose to focus on the Christian God then kindly show me who originated that God idea.

You no suppose dey this dense. For one who is able to rant like you do it is expected that at least you should be able to think alongside.

Even your rants are lousy so I expect no less from your thought process.

Na you make claim but na you dey run since from proving your claim. You ran until you had to say "proof of a claim does not necessarily need to follow a specific pattern" thereby defending theism instead of atheism when you atheists demand for specific proofs from theists before you believe. Do you even know how dumb that made you?

You killed atheism all alone with no help from me simply because you were desperate to run away from providing proof to your claim.

Dullardman go and sleep. Sense no fit you at all at all. Sense on you is like Eniola Badmus dressed in body hug. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Obasanjo Introduced Corruption Into The Church -primate Ayodele Slams OBJ / Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.