Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

An Ibo Man Is The True Definition Of "Love" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Ibo Man Is The True Definition Of "Love" (495 Views)

Marrying An Ibo Lady?...this Is All You Need To Know / See Picture Of Bride Price Paid To Marry An Ibo Girl From Imo State. / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Ibo Man Is The True Definition Of "Love" by profola2be(m): 4:21am On Aug 18, 2017
What is on my mind? The love of an Igbo man.

When an Igbo man loves you, there is nothing you can tell him until he decides to withdraw that love.
When an Igbo man loves you, he loves like you're the last two people on earth. ‎
His love is very practical. Odi'kwa tangible. Very feelable. He may not have time for too many words or romantic sturvs, but you see that love? You can take it to the bank. Literally and figuratively.

His love is not in audio version.
If you fall in love with an igbo man who loves you, forget it. Go and sleep nwannem because heaven has already begun for you. ‎Nwoke's love is loaded.
Dear friends, I'm not here to take your time because there is no time to check time. O ga eme gi voom naya. This love is solid. All you have to do is to wete yourself and enjoy the love.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Governor, Donald Duke Would Be Walking Two Daughters Down The Aisle Soon / Making Life Changing Decisions That Affects Your Partner Without Consent / It Was Only Three Dates But I’m Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.