Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre-wedding Pics (22110 Views)

My Pre Wedding Pics / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 / My Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by HaneefahRN(f): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2017
You look like siblings. HML in advance.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Funkybabee(f): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2017
CuteMaro:

Thank you.

U are wlcm
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by donqx: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2017
ok
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by showmethemoney(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2017
You are ugly and you are also getting married to an ugly woman,the disaster waiting to happen will be worst than obasanjo or tinubu.
Perhaps you look like a yoruba to me.
I am funmi,the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl.

Na so then go take start, take ur mouth drag problem for themselve who know the kind person you go Mary
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Memories12411: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Your children shall possess the gate of their enemies.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by hAlexandro(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2017
undecided
rheether:
The beat Pre wedding picture I have seen in a while .
why do you wanna beat them?
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Abudu2000(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Why cant some try and help their kids na?? Which kind problem be this self angry

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by hAlexandro(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2017
undecided
CuteMaro:
Beautiful..Congrats.

All i did was buy a glo sim for data, i never subscribed to any value added service, but glo keeps deducting my airtime everyday..I have been contacting customer care for the past 3days to no avail.
they need to get sued for damages I have the same issue too
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by sandrahnaub(f): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2017
IsThisNickTaken:

Fine flower on your head grin cheesy grin

Ok
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by seunfape(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2017
You said pre-wedding pics and you are still telling us you are getting married. Huuu huuun you are getting separate ni.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by arejibadz(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2017
showmethemoney:
You are ugly and you are also getting married to an ugly woman,the disaster waiting to happen will be worst than obasanjo or tinubu.
Perhaps you look like a yoruba to me.
I am funmi,the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl.

Na so then go take start, take ur mouth drag problem for themselve who know the kind person you go Mary
plss let's see ya picx
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by eboiga(f): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Happy married life
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by madone: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Memories12411:
Your children shall possess the gate of their enemies.
what kind of prayer is that eh ..them never born u re already sending their children to war. Why?
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by madone: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Op that photographer is the most useless photographer of all time . Dont ever make the mistake of using him again.get a better guy.pls he did nt do a good job at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Ok

Aii ma'am..anyways ah must say yhu z pretty...have yhu a lovely weekend..ciao
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Mobsync(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Editor4real:
we're getting married

Congratulations! But you and your woman look alike. Or am I the only one seeing the resemblance.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Jayslyder: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2017
lol...and the photo shoot came out this way after all d editing??.... well is nona my biznez...
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2017
ugly couples... if you are ugly man, try to marry pretty lady so physical appearance of ur offspring will balance, ugly ladies and pretty ladies their dowries are the same, no deduction, no subsidy , please choose carefully... this pre-wedding pix is too boring, the pix, its look like something snapped at the backyard garden, the environment is not something to write home about, they can't hire a professional photographer, or borrow nice hotel background their attires looks like house wear, the camera they used looks like Kodak 1932 model ... ubiam ajoka TUFIAKWA
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Surulady: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Congratulations
But is pee wedding pictures a must? Am jst asking o Cus I see no reason for this undecided
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Dawinlove(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2017
congrat sit
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Memories12411: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2017
madone:
what kind of prayer is that eh ..them never born u re already sending their children to war. Why?
You are not attacking me but the Bible. Allow the couple to complain, please.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by madone: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Memories12411:

You are not attacking me but the Bible. Allow the couple to complain, please.
u did not quote the bible cos no bible quote there .u re speaking violence. Which is hate speech its not allowed in Nigeria. Can u see ur def again u just said am attacking u. Why are u soo full of violence.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by madone: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
ugly couples... if you are ugly man, try to marry pretty lady so physical appearance of ur offspring will balance, ugly ladies and pretty ladies their dowries are the same, no deduction, no subsidy , please choose carefully... this pre-wedding pix is too boring, the pix, its look like something snapped at the backyard garden, the environment is not something to write home about, they can't hire a professional photographer, or borrow nice hotel background their attires looks like house wear, the camera they used looks like Kodak 1932 model ... ubiam ajoka TUFIAKWA
show NL ur pix and that of ur girlfriend or wife and see if u LL last 10post

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2017
madone:
show NL ur pix and that of ur girlfriend or wife and see if u LL last 10post
stop sounding like a coward... I would have sue my parents if I were this ugly like this guys, I have taste for good things , I will never marry an ugly lady because of economic situation of Nigeria ,marriage is not consideration, dowries for pretty lady and ugly lady are the same, your potential In-law will not subsidies it for you because their daughter is ugly neither will they skyrocket the dowries because their daughter is pretty, I will rather prefer baby mama than this kind of marriage, very dry and eyesore, they can even hire nice background for the pre wedding pictures, marriage is not manageable bcux its once in a lifetime, so every stress worth it, if you don't have the money for wedding , just forget about it than this kind marriage... TUFIAKWA
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by NicoBaba(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2017
pamijlove:
funny enough.....
Na this kind of people dey born fine fine children
Congrats op
I swear! come see Mr Akpan pikin...a gardener in my church..a very pretty fine girl.....
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by madone: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
stop sounding like a coward... I would have sue my parents if I were this ugly like this guys, I have taste for good things , I will never marry an ugly lady because of economic situation of Nigeria ,marriage is not consideration, dowries for pretty lady and ugly lady are the same, your potential In-law will not subsidies it for you because their daughter is ugly neither will they skyrocket the dowries because their daughter is pretty, I will rather prefer baby mama than this kind of marriage, very dry and eyesore, they can even hire nice background for the pre wedding pictures, marriage is not manageable bcux its once in a lifetime, so every stress worth it, if you don't have the money for wedding , just forget about it than this kind marriage... TUFIAKWA
lol one word for u brother....you are soo confused ..weti concern me with all this nonsense story u write .abi the op tell u say na economy make am marry... Chest beating lazy boy like u. I don't no why u have surrounded ur life style with if if if . Mr if economy aka tufiakwa. If u must no tufikwa is the middle name of a poor man. And its written over ur post a stable guy can never write those bullshit. For a simple statement
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by tomieyRozay: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
No make up...Pictures were not taken from a good photographer! Moral lesson::Spend money...It's your weeding.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by fpeter(f): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

The only thing worse than your insults is your terrible grammar. At least if you must insult people, try using correct grammar. You can't even make a good sentence yet you have the effrontery and audacity to call people ugly...and FYI they're a couple not couples...olodo
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Welcomme: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
pamijlove:
funny enough.....
Na this kind of people dey born fine fine children
Congrats op
what are u insinuating? Is it because she didnt apply all those devilish makeup? Can u ever go out without applying makeup not to talk of taking a prewedding pics without makeup? I celebrate the Op and his beautiful wife to be. Life is not all about fine face, big yansh and big breast..
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by darlenese(f): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
they look like virgins

HML
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by iamfromlagos(f): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
sense fall on u
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
fpeter:

The only thing worse than your insults is your terrible grammar. At least if you must insult people, try using correct grammar. You can't even make a good sentence yet you have the effrontery and audacity to call people ugly...and FYI they're a couple not couples...olodo
lol kettle calling pot charcoal, the little error is from my Swiftkey ,
they are ugly, irritating and dry, why are they acting as if someone forced them into this mess... this is horrible, the guy look malnourished , if I were the guy I will ask for a refund grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am? / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.