Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre-wedding Pics (22113 Views)

My Pre Wedding Pics / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 / My Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
madone:
lol one word for u brother....you are soo confused ..weti concern me with all this nonsense story u write .abi the op tell u say na economy make am marry... Chest beating lazy boy like u. I don't no why u have surrounded ur life style with if if if . Mr if economy aka tufiakwa. If u must no tufikwa is the middle name of a poor man. And its written over ur post a stable guy can never write those bullshit. For a simple statement
hahahaha e pain you well well... meanwhile they really disgraced themselves in the name of pre-wedding pix , my phone camera would have done better than this kind of eyesore snapshots , the background self I don't want to comment about it, this guys would have save themselves the stress of pre-wedding pix and go about their business... TUFIAKWA
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
iamfromlagos:
sense fall on u

Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
may God bless ur union
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by fpeter(f): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
lol kettle calling pot charcoal, the little error is from my Swiftkey ,
they are ugly, irritating and dry, why are they acting as if someone forced them into this mess... this is horrible, the guy look malnourished , if I were the guy I will ask for a refund grin cheesy

You're mean.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by ogaAK(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
he who finds a wife finds a good tin
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by liciouspee(f): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dearest fumiswtpusy if I say you are mad, stupid or crazy that will be giving you too much credit which you don't deserve. Just a mustard seed has more weight and 10 times heavier than the sense you posses.. Shalom sisi
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by liciouspee(f): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hahahaha e pain you well well... meanwhile they really disgraced themselves in the name of pre-wedding pix , my phone camera would have done better than this kind of eyesore snapshots , the background self I don't want to comment about it, this guys would have save themselves the stress of pre-wedding pix and go about their business... TUFIAKWA

Hmmm, just one question o. Are you married or even seen someone to marry?
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Efe16(f): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
ugly couples... if you are ugly man, try to marry pretty lady so physical appearance of ur offspring will balance, ugly ladies and pretty ladies their dowries are the same, no deduction, no subsidy , please choose carefully... this pre-wedding pix is too boring, the pix, its look like something snapped at the backyard garden, the environment is not something to write home about, they can't hire a professional photographer, or borrow nice hotel background their attires looks like house wear, the camera they used looks like Kodak 1932 model ... ubiam ajoka TUFIAKWA

its couple not couples.... olodo
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Efe16(f): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
stop sounding like a coward... I would have sue my parents if I were this ugly like this guys, I have taste for good things , I will never marry an ugly lady because of economic situation of Nigeria ,marriage is not consideration, dowries for pretty lady and ugly lady are the same, your potential In-law will not subsidies it for you because their daughter is ugly neither will they skyrocket the dowries because their daughter is pretty, I will rather prefer baby mama than this kind of marriage, very dry and eyesore, they can even hire nice background for the pre wedding pictures, marriage is not manageable bcux its once in a lifetime, so every stress worth it, if you don't have the money for wedding , just forget about it than this kind marriage... TUFIAKWA

if u like vex die dem go still marry
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Efe16(f): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
lol kettle calling pot charcoal, the little error is from my Swiftkey ,
they are ugly, irritating and dry, why are they acting as if someone forced them into this mess... this is horrible, the guy look malnourished , if I were the guy I will ask for a refund grin cheesy

Does this make any sense to u at all
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by Queenserah26(f): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Congratulations OP, love is indeed a beautiful thing
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Efe16:

Does this make any sense to u at all

Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Efe16:

if u like vex die dem go still marry

Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2017
liciouspee:

Hmmm, just one question o. Are you married or even seen someone to marry?
if ur sister fine and my taste, we might cut a deal here and became In-laws grin

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by ochobaba(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2017
rheether:
The beat Pre wedding picture I have seen in a while .
See whining
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by liciouspee(f): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
if ur sister fine and my taste, we might cut a deal here and became In-laws grin

So, you ain't even married and you are bad mouthing someone else's pre-wedding photos? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

P.S : ain't got a sister, younger or older.
Re: My Pre-wedding Pics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
liciouspee:

So, you ain't even married and you are bad mouthing someone else's pre-wedding photos? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

P.S : ain't got a sister, younger or older.
I want to make her wife No3 grin but why u no get anybody for this world do u fall from sky like Oduduwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience / Things Women Want In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.