Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,337 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? (1679 Views)

Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

Okay, it comes out weekly so I download on a weekly basis dats y am up to date on it

Wow....that's nice
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

I love u too much kiss kiss we are on same page wif the characters

cool cool cool
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

Ma bad, I think u are d 1st guy DAT likes d series coz its kinda girlie

Yea. I write romance novels, so i like watching chick flicks for inspiration.
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

Well for me, Emily is too emotional. She's too intense it's scary.

Alison is too mysterious for my liking. She comes across to me as someone who's not dependable and ends up using people. She used all of them especially Emily cos she was hopelessly in love with her.

Hannah comes off as someone who's flaky.

Aria looks confused at times but I love her Love with Ezra. It's pure, innocent, tender and sweet.

Spencer? I love Spencer!

My opinions though.....

Cool judgement.

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

Are u kidding mi? Aria is complicated n gets easily mapulated buh very far from bn selfish

No doubt Spencer is d smartest of all buh not gud at relationships if not Toby wouldn't av gone to dat lady he married in d 1st place n she wasn't even able to hold d cop.

Hanna is gud wif Caleb n I like her guts.

Emily atymes gets emotional for mi buh I wanted her wif paige more than I do wif Alison buh I Neva liked Paige tho.

I also like Mona's character buh she can be annoying atymes too.

Cool. I guess we all have different opinions.
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Biodun1929:

Cool judgement.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2017
Biodun1929:

Cool. I guess we all have different opinions.

Sure we do

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2017
Biodun1929:

Yea. I write romance novels, so i like watching chick flicks for inspiration.

Oh rly, wouldn't mind if I get some of ur books to read....

Av u seen Gossip girls, Secret life of american teenagers? May be those can help if u see dem too n there are some matured ones u can see too
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by mercy0008(f): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2017
Mixing that up with another movie i saw. is PLL the one with an Emily?
MissJoy29:

Anybody answering Peyton in PLL?
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2017
mercy0008:
Mixing that up with another movie i saw. is PLL the one with an Emily?

Yes dear. It is
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by mercy0008(f): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Am trying to remember the story well, but that their dead friend, always unleashing terror, i tire for her. i did like Emily tho.
MissJoy29:

Yes dear. It is

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
mercy0008:
Am trying to remember the story well, but that their dead friend, always unleashing terror, i tire for her. i did like Emily tho.

Alison. She didn't die o. Lol
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by mercy0008(f): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
ANYWAY HAVE NT WATCHED THE RECENT ONES.... BECAUSE IN THE BEGINNING SHE WAS ASSUMED DEAD RIGHT? SEEMS LIKE AM GOING TO TRY SEEING THAT SERIES FROM THE BEGINNING NOW, BUT THEN WHERE IS THE TIME SEF.
MissJoy29:

Alison. She didn't die o. Lol

Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

Oh rly, wouldn't mind if I get some of ur books to read....

Av u seen Gossip girls, Secret life of american teenagers? May be those can help if u see dem too n there are some matured ones u can see too

Okay, i will look into them. I watched an episode of Gossip Girls at a friend's house a couple of years back and liked it, so i would probably start with it next.

About reading my books, i would have given you links to my stories on Nairaland, but this is my fun account...I want to remain as anonymous as possible. smiley
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
mercy0008:
ANYWAY HAVE NT WATCHED THE RECENT ONES.... BECAUSE IN THE BEGINNING SHE WAS ASSUMED DEAD RIGHT? SEEMS LIKE AM GOING TO TRY SEEING THAT SERIES FROM THE BEGINNING NOW, BUT THEN WHERE IS THE TIME SEF.

yeah she was assumed dead in the beginning.

You have to try and make out time to watch it. It's so interesting
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Biodun1929:

Okay, i will look into them. I watched an episode of Gossip Girls at a friend's house a couple of years back and liked it, so i would probably start with it next.

About reading my books, i would have given you links to my stories on Nairaland, but this is my fun account...I want to remain as anonymous as possible. smiley

No p

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Easy Ways To Lighten Dark Feet In One Week / What Else Can A Condom Be Used For?? / Avoid These If You Want Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.