Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? (1680 Views)

Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone on here watch the series, Pretty Little Liars? There are some characters in the series i like and would love to discuss them with other people here who watch the series.
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by mercy0008(f): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2017
I do. though yet to complete the series.
Biodun1929:
Does anyone on here watch the series, Pretty Little Liars? There are some characters in the series i like and would love to discuss them with other people here who watch the series.
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2017
mercy0008:
I do. though yet to complete the series.

Cool. I have been binge watching it for a few weeks now. I got to season 7 yesterday.

So, who is your favorite character? Which couple do you like the most?
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by mercy0008(f): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2017
long time I watched that, will need to refresh my memory...... I did love Peyton tho.
Biodun1929:

Cool. I have been binge watching it for a few weeks now. I got to season 7 yesterday.

So, who is your favorite character? Which couple do you like the most?
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2017
mercy0008:
long time I watched that, will need to refresh my memory...... I did love Peyton tho.

Ok.
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2017
I do and av completed d series
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2017
I love Hanna n Caleb those two a just crazy

also lAria and Ezria coz dey are both complicated
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2017
I watch it too though haven't completed it. I haven't finished season 7.I think Aria is my favourite & I liked her even better when she was with Fitz...I loved them both. I also like Spencer. She's smart. I love smart people.
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

I like Caleb too...He really does love Hannah

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2017
mercy0008:

Anybody answering Peyton in PLL?
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

I like Caleb too...He really does love Hannah

Oh yeah he really does
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

Anybody answering Peyton in PLL?

Well, none that I know of
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

Well, none that I know of

lol...that's what I thought
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

Oh yeah he really does

smiley
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:
I watch it too though haven't completed it. I haven't finished season 7.I think Aria is my favourite & I liked her even better when she was with Fitz...I loved them both. I also like Spencer. She's smart. I love smart people.

Aria is still wif fitz(Ezra) infact they av gotten married
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

Yea...I love Hanna as an individual, and as a part of Haleb. grin

Hanna's humor, passion, and her realistic way of life keeps me watching that series.
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

please don't! Why did you have to spoil this for me! cry cry cry
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

please don't! Why did you have to spoil this for me! cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin am so sorry dear
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

Oh nice. I just started season 7 yesterday. Please no spoilers o! Don't tell me who A.D is.
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2017
Biodun1929:

Yea...I love Hanna as an individual, and as a part of Haleb. grin

Hanna's humor, passion, and her realistic way of life keeps me watching that series.

Oh yeah n those stupid guts of hers that gets her into troubles sometimes tongue tongue
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Biodun1929:

Oh nice. I just started season 7 yesterday. Please no spoilers o! Don't tell me who A.D is.

Yes ma'am cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

grin grin grin grin am so sorry dear

It's alright...but please don't tell me more. Lol

I like that series a lot
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

Aria is my least favorite. I don't like her and fitz at all. I don't like the breakup to makeups to breakups...rollercoaster ish. I also think Aria is selfish.

I adore everything Hanna.

Spencer is the smartest and the best actress out of them all.

And Emily has the most passionate relationships in the series. Her kissing Page by the pool is the best kiss scene in that entire series.

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

Ah! No spoilers na.
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

It's alright...but please don't tell me more. Lol

I like that series a lot

I won't....... How dyu u see it? U get d disc or download online?
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by Biodun1929(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

Yes ma'am cheesy grin grin grin grin

I am a guy o!
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Biodun1929:

Aria is my least favorite. I don't like her and fitz at all. I don't like the breakup to makeups to breakups...rollercoaster ish. I also think Aria is selfish.

And Emily has the most passionate relationships in the series. Her kissing Page by the pool is the best kiss scene in that entire series.

Are u kidding mi? Aria is complicated n gets easily mapulated buh very far from bn selfish

No doubt Spencer is d smartest of all buh not gud at relationships if not Toby wouldn't av gone to dat lady he married in d 1st place n she wasn't even able to hold d cop.

Hanna is gud wif Caleb n I like her guts.

Emily atymes gets emotional for mi buh I wanted her wif paige more than I do wif Alison buh I Neva liked Paige tho.

I also like Mona's character buh she can be annoying atymes too.
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Biodun1929:

Well for me, Emily is too emotional. She's too intense it's scary.

Alison is too mysterious for my liking. She comes across to me as someone who's not dependable and ends up using people. She used all of them especially Emily cos she was hopelessly in love with her.

Hannah comes off as someone who's flaky.

Aria looks confused at times but I love her Love with Ezra. It's pure, innocent, tender and sweet.

Spencer? I love Spencer!

My opinions though.....
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Biodun1929:

I am a guy o!

Ma bad, I think u are d 1st guy DAT likes d series coz its kinda girlie
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by MissJoy29(f): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2017
dayosheedah:

I won't....... How dyu u see it? U get d disc or download online?

A friend downloads them for me
Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

Well for me, Emily is too emotional. She's too intense it's scary.

Alison is too mysterious for my liking. She comes across to me as someone who's not dependable and ends up using people. She used all of them especially Emily cos she was hopelessly in love with her.

Hannah comes off as someone who's flaky.

Aria looks confused at times but I love her Love with Ezra. It's pure, innocent, tender and sweet.

Spencer? I love Spencer!

My opinions though.....

I love u too much kiss kiss we are on same page wif the characters

1 Like

Re: Do You Watch Pretty Little Liars? by dayosheedah(f): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

A friend downloads them for me

Okay, it comes out weekly so I download on a weekly basis dats y am up to date on it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Know What Came Over Me And I Had Sex With My Dad But I Enjoyed It / Say No To Bald Head For Men, MEN WEAVES / How To Make A Lady Squirt 3 Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.