Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu (18378 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Ijaya123: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Who still takes Kanu serious? Only pigs and idiots.

3 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by victorDanladi: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
Fed govt is desperate to drag Nnamdi Kanu down, yet the man is busy growing stronger every day by day. How can you pay some miscreants money to say something against Kanu like you paid some hausas and my Yoruba Muslim brothers to engage in "I support Buhari protest" that took place in Abuja some days ago, saying that they are from Niger Delta while they don't know where SS is located in Nig map.?

This desperate steps by Fed govt won't stop Biafra from coming.
Biafra must come and we Yorubas must have our Oduduwa too, whether my muslim brothers like it or not. They can relocate to north if they don't want Oduduwa.
God bless my mentor, Adeyinka Grandson.

Below are the pictures of the so called Niger Delta youths that couldn't spell the names of their tribes correctly.
Shameless and desperate govt !!

Modified..... That first person that quoted me is my Yoruba Muslim brother. They are the least intelligent set of people in Yoruba land and they are very proud to exhibit their ignorance wherever they go..We Christians are ahead of them in all ramifications and they have chosen to drag us back in SW. There is nothing like Ogini but Ogoni.

Exposure is very important.

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by sendmeonly(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
Fed govt is desperate to drag Nnamdi Kanu down, yet the man is busy growing stronger every day by day. How can you pay some miscreants money to say something against Kanu like you paid some hausas and my Yoruba Muslim brothers to engage in "I support Buhari protest" that took place in Abuja some days ago, saying that they are from Niger Delta while they don't know where SS is located in Nig map.?

Biafra must come and we Yorubas must have our Oduduwa too, whether my muslim brothers like it or not. They can relocate to north if they don't want Oduduwa.

Below are the pictures of the so called Niger Delta youths that couldn't spell the names of their tribes correctly.

Modified..... That first person that quoted me is my Yoruba Muslim brother. They are the least intelligent set of people in Yoruba land and they are very proud to exhibit their ignorance wherever they go..We Christians are ahead of them in all ramifications and they have chosen to drag us back in SW. There is nothing like Ogini but Ogoni.

4.5 ONE GOVERNMENT WORLDWIDE
All those who had nursed the belief or are still believing that there will be war in Nigeria should disabuse their minds. God has come down now to take over all affairs in Nigeria and in the whole world too. It is said that, the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdom of Jehovah God and His Christ. This has materialized now, and not only in Nigeria, or Africa but in the whole world. Nobody now has the power to do what pleases him. Everybody has to work and act according to God's dictates. This God will then unite all the inhabitants of the world as one people with one language, one market, one currency, one economy and one government. Before the physical advent of our Lord Jesus Christ on earth, man was in disharmony with God. That was why Christ came as the mediator between man and God, using His blood as supreme sacrifice. The Father has come now by Himself and man has no alterative but to believe in Him. The Father is here, the Son is here and the Holy Spirit is here also incarnate in a united Trinity with all the heavenly hosts. Nobody should therefore, lament of any problem whether in his house, village, state or nation. Is God not the owner of your house, village, state and nation? He is now shinning like the morning star. God is everywhere: He is with you at all times and sees and knows everything. Read the first lesson again:
First lesson: Matthew 8:8.
The Centurion answered and said. Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall he healed.
4.6 GOD WITH MAN
The Father has come by Himself sending no one. This is not the time to allow yourselves to be fooled by necromancers or witch doctors or other satanic agents who demand from you goats, drinks, yams and other items. Once you believe in God and obey His voice He will solve all your problems. That is why He had made it clear that, death, sickness, famine, war and all adversities shall cease at the fullness of time. This is the good news of great joy that I have for the whole world. There are many here who for twenty years or more have neither gone to the hospital for medical check up nor taken any form of medication. Your problems are traceable to faithlessness and disobedience. This is not the time for any person to continue to be angry, to quarrel with his fellow man, blaspheme God's name or continue to disbelieve God. You should believe and be saved. The world mounts vigorous campaigns of calumny against Brotherhood of the Cross and Star because of their selfishness, falsehood and disobedience. In their desperate search for food, money and other material needs they go all out to paint Brotherhood with a bad picture. Because of their greed for wealth and their corrupt nature they vilified Brotherhood and misinformed the public about the work of the kingdom. But they have all failed because God has come by Himself.
4.7 THE FATHER HAS COME BY HIMSELF
After the last messenger who was His begotten Son, the Father has decided to come by Himself. In the beginning was the word and eveything came into being through it. He has come to save you and requires nothing, not even a stick of candle, from you. You should apply this word therefore wherever you are and it will work wonders for you. Let all your hope, belief and love be put in God. He is the only Saviour. He has come to eradicate fear, doubts, selfishness and all evil tendencies. Whatever your problem may be, call upon His name in thanks and He will answer you. There is nothing a man can do for you. This is indeed a lucky generation. Your concern should be to thank God at all times. His presence is not only felt here in Nigeria, Africa, or in the physical plane of manifest alone. He is in all the planes of manifest both physically and spiritually. He is a Holy Being and we have to be as holy as He is. I myself do not exist, nor am I God. I have no power nor am I a spirit. I am only bearing witness about the Truth and the presence of the Father with men. There is no more war, no more division and no problem at all. His grace is sufficient to all of us. Nobody or juju in the whole world has the wisdom or power to do anything. The Father alone is responsible for everything. Why do you consult a necromancer, juju priest, physician or psychologist? The only person you have to consult is God Surrender yourself completely to Him. We are His implements and messengers including the angels. It is therefore necessary that we should glorify Him and praise His name. Listen to Him always for He speaks inside your heart.
4.8 EVEN THE HARLOTS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Christ had said that, the prostitutes would get into the kingdom of God before you. Who are the prostitutes? These are unbelievers, necromancers, revellers, infidels and sinners generally. God is your Father and you have lo believe in Him alone. He is not the God of Abraham or Jacob or Isaac alone. Not even the God of Olumba alone but the Lord of hosts. He is God of all. Live therefore and let others live too. We were created in His own image to serve Him. This is why I do not relent to preach and testify over His goodness and truth. He is gradually getting rid of corruption and evil from the world. Do not doubt this gospel. If the type of work done here in Cross River State had been done in Sodom and Gomorrah the people would have repented. If the nature of work done in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria and the whole world today had been done in Sodom and Gomorrah the people would have repented and would not have perished. He has come into the world in a big way to rule and reign. What is left now is to cause man to believe in God and not in juju or fetish, or in their personal might or wisdom. Science has failed, academic knowledge has also failed and everything hitherto upheld by men has failed. That is so because the Father has come to put all these things to naught. His supremacy alone prevails. The secret societies are now losing their members daily because of their powerlessness and falsehood. That is why they go all out to entice people to join in their campaign of calumny against Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. These persons and groups continue to wage war against Brotherhood because they are infidels. We believe in Him and praise His name because of our faith in Him and, as a fulfillment of His promise. We are not worthy in any way to enjoy this privilege but for His grace. It is not Olumba who is doing the works in this kingdom but The Father. God's promise is fulfilled in this generation and shall continue till eternity. He has come to wash us clean to be worthy of Him.
4.9 THE WISDOM OF GOD CONFOUNDS MAN'S KNOWLEDGE
Many things and wonders shall happen that will continue to beat human imagination. There will be no more pain or sorrow. Woman, during labour shall no more experience pains. There shall be great joy at that time. Do not preach to people to leave their churches to yours but preach this truth to them and ask everybody to repent. God cares for us all and none of His children shall perish. Read the second lesson again:
Second lesson: Matthew 12:37
For by thy words thou shaft be justified, and. by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by goslowgoslow(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

You are such a slowpoke. You are not making sense!!!!
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by victorDanladi: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2017
midol:
God bless Oweilaemi Pereotubohas my fellow APC brother, I saw him and Amaechi during the Ijaw youth pro-Buhari rally in Abuja and I gave them a good handshake for fighting to protect Sai baba.

Kanu wants to stop us from chopping money in Abuja and we must stop him first.

We yoruba muslims now consider Edwin clark greater than Awolowo. Insha Allahu!
The same way igbo Christians considers kanu to be greater than jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Bolustical: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2017
But the SS & SE are the same now, in fact they both want to leave Nigeria together. grin grin grin ;

Attach by force people sha

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Amberon11: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Lmao
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by WORDSENSEI: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2017
It's no longer news that Edwin Clark is an "anywhere belle face conniving old man" but the Nnamdi guy needs to be put in his place.
He's an opportunistic cretin taking advantage of the idiocy of his people to lead a blind struggle.
My pain is the silence of their elites. The Pat Utomis, Ngozi Iwealas are mute now, seeing their "boy" commit all forms of treason, not calling the animal to order.
It is well with all of you. We will not allow the two problems of Nigeria shed any blood in the SW. You'll go back to your regions to do so.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by lonelydora: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2017
Edwin Clark is the most useless chief I have ever seen. Betraying GEJ for a cup of ogogoro. Ijaws should ex communicate Edwin Clark now before he sells them to Fulanis.

Stewpid Chief
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by hAlexandro(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin I know there won't be unison amongst these Igbos pipu that's why that dream is unachievable

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by supereagle(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2017
jared007:
I don't really understand Ipob's plan if election doesn't hold on November in Anambra state. What govt is gonna be controlling the state if they eventually succeed with "No-November Election?"
Ndi Igbo hardly learn from the mistakes of the past, hence the same thing will be repeated.
2006 population undercounting
Ngige reelection miscalculation
And many more.

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by GoldNiagara(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2017
jared007:
I don't really understand Ipob's plan if election doesn't hold on November in Anambra state. What govt is gonna be controlling the state if they eventually succeed with "No-November Election?"

So that His Supreme Dumbness KANU can become the Plesident of the whole Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Okoyiboz3: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Piglets have no useful elder they look up to. People that wake up their fathers with knocks on the head.

The day I gave up on them was when the Obi of Onitsha cautioned Ipob members and some pigs and idiots here on Nairaland insulted the Obi with unprintable words. Anyway, the Ipob members can decide to drag their fathers by the balls but others wouldn't take same.

The fact that your fathers are worthless and none of the them is worth respecting doesn't mean you untrained pigs should insult leaders of other ethnicities.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Omehnnn see skooling...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Bekimbo(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Both Cheif Edwin Clark and IYC are political tools,they don't represents us,Nnamdi kanu was right when he said they are playing politics of amnesty
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Sirheny007(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2017
Tolexander:
Please don't warn that recalcitrant KANU!

Beat nonsense outta the boy and return him to the factory settings.

What exactly is your beef with Kanu?
Is it exactly impossible to mind your business??

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Gotze1: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

Modified..... That first person that quoted me is my Yoruba brother but he's a Muslim . They are the least intelligent set of people in Yoruba land and they are very proud to exhibit their ignorance wherever they go..We Christians are ahead of them in all ramifications and they have chosen to drag us back in SW. There is nothing like Ogini but Ogoni.

Keep writing epistle, they have said their own.

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by daveson2020(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin APC and their propaganda lies grin grin they are too desperate to stop nnamdi kanu and biafra but people are wiser now, we know when you pay some touts to talk against us grin grin please try again later we are not buying this one grin grin
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by michoim(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

Modified..... That first person that quoted me is my Yoruba brother but he's a Muslim . They are the least intelligent set of people in Yoruba land and they are very proud to exhibit their ignorance wherever they go..We Christians are ahead of them in all ramifications and they have chosen to drag us back in SW. There is nothing like Ogini but Ogoni.

Think well before you talk
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Josh44s(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
That thief. Chai! The Bible said it all. "My people perish from lack of knowledge and wisdom.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by emajoe: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
chiozor:

u are such a lowlife....there is a village called ogini! gosh!!1 angry

chiozor, at where do yo have Ogini in Niger Delta?
May be it is closer or on your way to "ISTEKIRI" a town also displayed by those hoodlums there.
When will you be tired of speaking your native (LIES) language?

You are such a lowlife!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
jared007:

You know, when we say Kanu and his gangs are illiterates, you guys don't believe us, his first move since unleashed from Kuje prisons was to ask for an unconstitutional referendum, his second is stopping Anambra elections, a move considered as truncating a democratic process by global standards, what Kanu does not know is that several heads of states not just freedom fighters have died for that same mistake in the last 50yrs.
While i urge him to continue with his nuisance value, Kanu alone will strap his neck on the rope then kick the table.
Watch as events unfold!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by BenZyncla(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
We are ONE Nigeria. Lets keep it at that. No heat speeches even while calling on government and leaders to live up to their responsibilities and Kill corruption for the betterment of all.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by blaqoracle: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

you are not Yoruba. Yorubas don't talk the way you are talking now.
I begin to wonder since when women starts interfering in issues of grave political consequence.
For your information, women are the most vulnerable in most conflicts, whether civil or military.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by osusuallstars: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
NK we love you as our leader, please lets embrace and respect the IJAWS, they are our brothers as you rightly says. Pa EDWIN CLARK, pl be diplomatic when addressing issues as sensitive as Biafra even if you were acting a paid script.(which i know you will not and never as an honorary man) lets move forward. together we achieve the extra ordinary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

[b]This desperate steps by Fed govt won't stop Biafra from coming.
[/b]Biafra must come and we Yorubas must have our Oduduwa too, whether my muslim brothers like it or not. They can relocate to north if they don't want Oduduwa.

The bold parts of your post placed you on the same academic pedestal as Kanu, are you by any chance a school drop out?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by joe120120(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
THIS PERSONNEL idea .the ijaw. are my brothers we live together no matter the language .the ijaws cannot do without money .it only. that Nnamdi Kanu. don't have that money that why every ijaw.man and woman will not listen to biafras agitation
they forget were they will be after 100 yrs .I pity them
Biafra must come no matter what it take .we have million NK. on the street of biafra land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) / Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos / Ali Darni Abba Saleh Dies By 1am This Morning. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.