Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu (18377 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by gentle136(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
PenSniper:

Abeg which Congo ? I hope not the DRC because the drama inthere is worse and as old as Methusela.
yes o my beloved Dr Congogrin
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by PenSniper: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
gentle136:
yes o my beloved Dr Congogrin

Ah ? Are you for or against Joseph Kabila ? I hope you are presently hiding in Nigeria until the dust settles.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Piglets have no useful elder they look up to. People that wake up their fathers with knocks on the head.

The day I gave up on them was when the Obi of Onitsha cautioned Ipob members and some pigs and idiots here on Nairaland insulted the Obi with unprintable words. Anyway, the Ipob members can decide to drag their fathers by the balls but others wouldn't take same.

The fact that your fathers are worthless and none of the them is worth respecting doesn't mean you untrained pigs should insult leaders of other ethnicities.

What a titanic, colossal finishing! shocked sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by julietm123: 3:00am On Aug 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Please don't warn that recalcitrant KANU!

Beat nonsense outta the boy and return him to the factory settings.
Oya,go and beat him na. I don't blame them but ipob. They better redraw that Biafra map. We are in 2017.lesotho is inside SA., and the are not doing badly. Biafra can never be achieved with this bad blood,disunity and double speak. Kanu cannot achieve Biafra without reaching out to the international community and some international heavy weights.

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by julietm123: 3:11am On Aug 19, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
A very clear statement to those living in the highland delusion that SS is interested in some form of Biafra.

Too many miscalculation by the sentimental ibo man envisaging a Biafra in the SS.
We waged war resisting their invasion during the civil war and we will do it again.

It has been told to u guys repeatedly keep your beautiful Biafra to the SE.
We re tired of you guys always trying force Biafra down our throats.
Abeg keep quiet. Speak for your own ethnic group. People from Anioma are Umu Eze Chima and they are part of Biafra, but I support a redrawing of the Biafra map and removal of some of these ethnicity or Biafra may become a pipe dream. I am tired of all these negative confessions.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by julietm123: 3:13am On Aug 19, 2017
Oju4190:
The Igbos (Hebrews) say dat dey ar Jews. Nobody is contesting dat with Dem.Wat then stop dem from migrating to Israel in 1948 wen the window was open . Is not too late though, they can still do dat and leave Niger delta alone. U were given ur 5 states to form ur biafra and u regested it saying dat south South is part of u. Cownu u ar very STUPID for saying dat. We ar no Jews,We ar no slave, we know our origin.In short ur father,Thunder fire u for calling us slaves.U ar Mad for calling my father a slave. Dis is warning to all Niger Delta. We shod not make d mistake of joining dis people. Dey will treat us as slaves and call us slaves. If dey will ever b a biafra den Niger delta shod b on ur own. STUPID cownu. I just hope dat Asari dokubo will read this.
But you are not Niger deltans na.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by julietm123: 3:20am On Aug 19, 2017
Ijaya123:
Who still takes Kanu serious? Only pigs and idiots.
You must be a pig and an idiot that why you are on this thread.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2017
julietm123:

Abeg keep quiet. Speak for your own ethnic group. People from Anioma are Umu Eze Chima and they are part of Biafra, but I support a redrawing of the Biafra map and removal of some of these ethnicity or Biafra may become a pipe dream. I am tired of all these negative confessions.
Biafra is dead already becos it wasn't conceived to be only within the Ibos and it's territory.

It was because of this very reason it failed woefully in 1966. And it's the same reason it's still failing now.
get it into your poor dry skull.
The delusive illusion that other SS minority tribes see Biafra as an option due to marginalization is dead wrong.
We re not ready to become another minority under the domination of another greedy dominant ibo tribe.
We will go with ND.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 4:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Lightening:

Kanu stopping Anambra election? Didn't know he has such powers. Shame to the zoo that an ordinary civilian without any political power nor ever had any would successfully stop election. It is TIME UP for deceits and lies.

You think its about who has the power or influence? Who is a politician if not a person who has tested his popularity with the people? What matters is what you do with your influence. Kanu told you Nigeria is a zoo, till you fight for the soul of this country, you will never know what you ve got, till you become a refugee and your wife (if you can afford one) is raped on the streets while your kids watch, you will never understand what anarchy means!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 4:17am On Aug 21, 2017
julietm123:

Oya,go and beat him na. I don't blame them but ipob. They better redraw that Biafra map. We are in 2017.lesotho is inside SA., and the are not doing badly. Biafra can never be achieved with this bad blood,disunity and double speak. Kanu cannot achieve Biafra without reaching out to the international community and some international heavy weights.

When is the clown reaching out to the international community?

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Mrl1: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2017
free2ryhme:

See what unemployment and hardship has turned these children into, chai.
What I don't understand now is what you mean. I am 100% sure u are a street begger oloshi
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by markfemi1: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2017
midol:
God bless Oweilaemi Pereotubohas my fellow APC brother, I saw him and Amaechi during the Ijaw youth pro-Buhari rally in Abuja and I gave them a good handshake for fighting to protect Sai baba.

Kanu wants to stop us from chopping money in Abuja and we must stop him first.

We yoruba muslims now consider Edwin clark greater than Awolowo. Insha Allahu!
Edwin Clark is greater than oduduwa.

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by markfemi1: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2017
julietm123:

You must be a pig and an idiot that why you are on this thread.
Hahahahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwaoboshi Faces Prison Term As Presidential Panel Moves For Prosecution / Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC / Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.