Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu (18372 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Watch Your Utterances, APC Warns Okorocha / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by maysimsimple(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
U are d most pathetic human on d face of this earth.. Why do u abhore so much hate in your heart. I know u're not a Yoruba n most Importantly you're not a lady.. We Yoruba's both Muslim n Christian are too mannered n cultured for u. I'm a Yoruba Christian all my siblings and my parent are well educated Muslim family.. Becareful of your utterance.. Werey alaso..

ote author=Cyynthia post=59585346]Fed govt is desperate to drag Nnamdi Kanu down, yet the man is busy growing stronger every day by day. How can you pay some miscreants money to say something against Kanu like you paid some hausas and my Yoruba Muslim brothers to engage in "I support Buhari protest" that took place in Abuja some days ago, saying that they are from Niger Delta while they don't know where SS is located in Nig map.?

This desperate steps by Fed govt won't stop Biafra from coming.
Biafra must come and we Yorubas must have our Oduduwa too, whether my muslim brothers like it or not. They can relocate to north if they don't want Oduduwa.
God bless my mentor, Adeyinka Grandson.

Below are the pictures of the so called Niger Delta youths that couldn't spell the names of their tribes correctly.
Shameless and desperate govt !!

Modified..... That first person that quoted me is my Yoruba brother but he's a Muslim . They are the least intelligent set of people in Yoruba land and they are very proud to exhibit their ignorance wherever they go..We Christians are ahead of them in all ramifications and they have chosen to drag us back in SW. There is nothing like Ogini but Ogoni.

Exposure is very important.
[/quote]
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
AFONJAS should stop masquerading themselves as ijaw or Niger Delta youth , we know their game, Awolowo divide and rule madness, we don't have any feud with our Ijaw brothers, I am ikwere man from rumuigbo , I'm more a Biafran than Nnamdi KANU, any idiot trying to bring division among umu chuku will die a very slow painful dead like Awolowo... 1st Oct Yoruba/Hausa should leave ikwere land, this is not an empty threat... Mazi KANU meka meka eh ,Biafra ibiala wea grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by oluwaahmed: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

That guy you replied is a typical Afonja. He doesn't even know that those imposters (Yoruba Muslim) meant to write "Ogoni" .

Did u notice how dey spelt "ISTEKIRI" instead of ITSEKIRI. Femi adesina & his illiterate boys in action.

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Lightening: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Kanu thinks Ijaws would allow him to insult their elders the way he talks without caution to Ndigbo leaders....

This battle would be sweet. I am a ringside spectator grin

True to type. Coward Afonjas are always ringside spectators. Ride on sir!
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by lekanation(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
Fed govt is desperate to drag Nnamdi Kanu down, yet the man is busy growing stronger every day by day. How can you pay some miscreants money to say something against Kanu like you paid some hausas and my Yoruba Muslim brothers to engage in "I support Buhari protest" that took place in Abuja some days ago, saying that they are from Niger Delta while they don't know where SS is located in Nig map.?

Biafra must come and we Yorubas must have our Oduduwa too, whether my muslim brothers like it or not. They can relocate to north if they don't want Oduduwa.

Below are the pictures of the so called Niger Delta youths that couldn't spell the names of their tribes correctly.

Modified..... That first person that quoted me is my Yoruba brother but he's a Muslim . They are the least intelligent set of people in Yoruba land and they are very proud to exhibit their ignorance wherever they go..We Christians are ahead of them in all ramifications and they have chosen to drag us back in SW. There is nothing like Ogini but Ogoni.

who is your Muslim Yoruba brothers. we denounce you imposter.

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by konoplyanka: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
blaqoracle:
you are not Yoruba. Yorubas don't talk the way you are talking now.
I begin to wonder since when women starts interfering in issues of grave political consequence.
For your information, women are the most vulnerable in most conflicts, whether civil or military.

That imp you quoted is a male osu tribalist. everything about him is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Lightening: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
supereagle:

Ndi Igbo hardly learn from the mistakes of the past, hence the same thing will be repeated.
2006 population undercounting
Ngige reelection miscalculation
And many more.

Afonja that learn fom their past mistakes, how market? Hausa Fulani your master killed MKO, Kudirat etc; serially used, dumped and rubbished Adekunle, Oladipo Diya, Olu Onagoruwa, and now Tinubu. Hope you have really learnt from your mistake.

4 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralOjukwu: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lightening:

Lightening's father is a hom0sexual Coward. his mother is ridden by all men grin

Ojukwu who ran is an epitome of bravery. Since you just admitted your dad is.... I am not surprised grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by lyricalz: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
Fed govt is desperate to drag Nnamdi Kanu down, yet the man is busy growing stronger every day by day. How can you pay some miscreants money to say something against Kanu like you paid some hausas and my Yoruba Muslim brothers to engage in "I support Buhari protest" that took place in Abuja some days ago,claiming to come t from Niger Delta whereas they don't know where SS is located in Nig map.?

see Igbo person claiming Yoruba sha

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
A very clear statement to those living in the highland delusion that SS is interested in some form of Biafra.

Too many miscalculation by the sentimental ibo man envisaging a Biafra in the SS.
We waged war resisting their invasion during the civil war and we will do it again.

It has been told to u guys repeatedly keep your beautiful Biafra to the SE.
We re tired of you guys always trying force Biafra down our throats.

3 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by lyricalz: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
Fed govt is desperate to drag Nnamdi Kanu down, yet the man is busy growing stronger every day by day. How can you pay some miscreants money to say something against Kanu like you paid some hausas and my Yoruba Muslim brothers to engage in "I support Buhari protest" that took place in Abuja some days ago,claiming to come t from Niger Delta whereas they don't know where SS is located in Nig map.?

mumu, there is ogini town in delta state, search google. my dad attended ogini grammer school

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Oju4190: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
The Igbos (Hebrews) say dat dey ar Jews. Nobody is contesting dat with Dem.Wat then stop dem from migrating to Israel in 1948 wen the window was open . Is not too late though, they can still do dat and leave Niger delta alone. U were given ur 5 states to form ur biafra and u regested it saying dat south South is part of u. Cownu u ar very STUPID for saying dat. We ar no Jews,We ar no slave, we know our origin.In short ur father,Thunder fire u for calling us slaves.U ar Mad for calling my father a slave. Dis is warning to all Niger Delta. We shod not make d mistake of joining dis people. Dey will treat us as slaves and call us slaves. If dey will ever b a biafra den Niger delta shod b on ur own. STUPID cownu. I just hope dat Asari dokubo will read this.

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Lightening: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
jpphilips:

You know, when we say Kanu and his gangs are illiterates, you guys don't believe us, his first move since unleashed from Kuje prisons was to ask for an unconstitutional referendum, his second is stopping Anambra elections, a move considered as truncating a democratic process by global standards, what Kanu does not know is that several heads of states not just freedom fighters have died for that same mistake in the last 50yrs.
While i urge him to continue with his nuisance value, Kanu alone will strap his neck on the rope then kick the table.
Watch as events unfold!!

Kanu stopping Anambra election? Didn't know he has such powers. Shame to the zoo that an ordinary civilian without any political power nor ever had any would successfully stop election. It is TIME UP for deceits and lies.

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Lightening: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
blaqoracle:
you are not Yoruba. Yorubas don't talk the way you are talking now.
I begin to wonder since when women starts interfering in issues of grave political consequence.
For your information, women are the most vulnerable in most conflicts, whether civil or military.

You cannot even hide Muslims' disdain for women in this public forum . smh

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
The zoo's politicians who are the beneficiaries of corruption in Nigeria the zoo are the ones attacking Biafrans.

Only in Nigeria the zoo, the politicians of 50 years old and above calling themselves youths.

The real youths have lost their voices and are licking under these politicians tables and being an errant boys to do the deities missions. Afterward, used as scapegoats.

Biafrans citizens will never participates in Nigeria the zoo's elections processes and there will be no peace in Nigeria the zoo until referendum is conducted.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Markfemi2: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

Blame everyone except yourself
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by mohican10: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
If those young men carrying cards and demonstrating in favour of Buhari in Abuja are truly Ijaw, then I may be forced to agree with Mazi kalu.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Markfemi2: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lightening:

Afonja that learn fom their past mistakes, how market? Hausa Fulani your master killed MKO, Kudirat etc; serially used, dumped and rubbished Adekunle, Oladipo Diya, Olu Onagoruwa, and now Tinubu. Hope you have really learnt from your mistake.

Come and us what you learned from

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

The killings must stop. If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow, me, or your loved ones.

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

What the hell? You are a lady. U shud be an embodiment of love not hate. You are a fool? And what has this your msg achieve. If u are sad, what is our problem? Eyan lo koba ko ma ni musulumi ni idile yin. Go jump to the Lagoon. Sorry, to break it to ya. Religion has little to do with success, ur mental state is more important. As a christian what is your significance to the Yoruba world. Without you we will have one less idiot and slave to feed. Slavery aint by religion and tribe,it is ya state of mind . You are enslaved mentally to the Igbo, u jus wanna please them. Dont come to me with the religion factor cause my mum aint a muslim, likewise my aunts. And we strong, come for me with sumtin logical sis. People like u turn men into misogynist

2 Likes

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by supereagle(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Lightening post=59594380]

Afonja that learn fom their past mistakes, how market? Hausa Fulani your master killed MKO, Kudirat etc; serially used, dumped and rubbished Adekunle, Oladipo Diya, Olu Onagoruwa, and now Tinubu. Hope you have real.[\quote]

Our problem is that we are shortsighted.and we are quick to point accusing fingers to other tribes. We don't see beyond our noses. Yoruba are not hasty to take decision and when they take, it has always been working out for them. What they lost in Abiola, they got it OBJ.

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Elbowroom: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

Brainless post

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by lordonwils(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
AFONJAS should stop masquerading themselves as ijaw or Niger Delta youth , we know their game, Awolowo divide and rule madness, we don't have any feud with our Ijaw brothers, I am ikwere man from rumuigbo , I'm more a Biafran than Nnamdi KANU, any idiot trying to bring division among umu chuku will die a very slow painful dead like Awolowo... 1st Oct Yoruba/Hausa should leave ikwere land, this is not an empty threat... Mazi KANU meka meka eh ,Biafra ibiala wea grin
Igbo man claiming Ikwerre.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
lordonwils:
Igbo man claiming Ikwerre.

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by braining01: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

Where your own cynthia come from oo? Anambra west or Enugu west? Ebonyi west, Abia west or Imo west? Yorubas don't know ur father abeg .

Mr cynthia create another moniker and park well. Yorubas knows no religion. ok? play another card.

That voice/writing isn't dat of a lady. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
At this juncture, it's safe to accept that Ibos tag ANYONE that speaks against Biafra as an Afonja.

Definition of afonja - anyone that acts and speaks out any contrary to the Biafra ideals, the person may not be a Yoruba person.

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by braining01: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
What the hell? You are a lady. U shud be an embodiment of love not hate. You are a fool? And what has this your msg achieved. If u are sad, what is our problem? Eyan lo koba ko ma ni musulumi ni idile yin. Go jump to the Lagoon. Sorry, to break it to ya. Religion has little to do with success, ur mental state is more important. As a christian what is your significance to the Yoruba world. Without you we will have one less idiot and slave to feed. Slavery aint by religion and tribe,it is ya state of mind . You are enslaved mentally to the Igbo, u jus wanna please them. Dont come to me with the religion factor cause my mum aint a muslim, likewise my aunts. And we strong, come for me with sumtin logical sis. People like u turn men into misogynist

Bro, y bothering yourself on MR CYNTHIA, that Igbo boy who managed to attend a Uni at Nsukka. common sense tells us the voice isn't that of a
female. Don't dull bro, Religion is their last card on South west region which they will never succeed. We are just too mix to be divided with that small thing. Even Pastor Tunde Bakare, Matthew Ashimolowo, TB Joshua, all had Muslim background so they got enough, if not more Muslims in their various family. Cheers.
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by PenSniper: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
gentle136:
Abeg wen all dis drama 4 dis una country go stop self. I need 2 start my journey back 2 my lovely country Congo.

Abeg which Congo ? I hope not the DRC because the drama inthere is worse and as old as Methusela.

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by naijasaint: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
WORDSENSEI:
It's no longer news that Edwin Clark is an "anywhere belle face conniving old man" but the Nnamdi guy needs to be put in his place.
He's an opportunistic cretin taking advantage of the idiocy of his people to lead a blind struggle.
My pain is the silence of their elites. The Pat Utomis, Ngozi Iwealas are mute now, seeing their "boy" commit all forms of treason, not calling the animal to order.
It is well with all of you. We will not allow the two problems of Nigeria shed any blood in the SW. You'll go back to your regions to do so.

Your a descendant of Cleopatra
Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by PenSniper: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
WORDSENSEI:
It's no longer news that Edwin Clark is an "anywhere belle face conniving old man" but the Nnamdi guy needs to be put in his place.
He's an opportunistic cretin taking advantage of the idiocy of his people to lead a blind struggle.
My pain is the silence of their elites. The Pat Utomis, Ngozi Iwealas are mute now, seeing their "boy" commit all forms of treason, not calling the animal to order.
It is well with all of you. We will not allow the two problems of Nigeria shed any blood in the SW. You'll go back to your regions to do so.

That's a fact. The die is cast.

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by PenSniper: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Piglets have no useful elder they look up to. People that wake up their fathers with knocks on the head.

The day I gave up on them was when the Obi of Onitsha cautioned Ipob members and some pigs and idiots here on Nairaland insulted the Obi with unprintable words. Anyway, the Ipob members can decide to drag their fathers by the balls but others wouldn't take same.

The fact that your fathers are worthless and none of the them is worth respecting doesn't mean you untrained pigs should insult leaders of other ethnicities.

Sucker punch.

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by einsteine(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, supposed savior of the Igbo people, is very, very uncouth. And to think some folks compare him with Mandela. I blame Buhari for lionizing him and making him more popular by imprisoning him.

By the way, Chief Edwin Clark, as one of the biggest problems in Nigeria, should retire from the public space.

1 Like

Re: 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu by PenSniper: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
BenZyncla:
We are ONE Nigeria. Lets keep it at that. No heat speeches even while calling on government and leaders to live up to their responsibilities and Kill corruption for the betterment of all.

No Nigerian government under the current system can fight corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aloysius Katsina-Alu Is Dead / Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi / Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.