Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? (35717 Views)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Yeecar(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:
I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and saving up the little I can because I took a decision to be self employed by the early phase of this year i.e being an entrepreneur although I have no experience whatsoever. My total savings sums up to about 700k and I need an advice on what will work for me with that amount without regrets..No advice is too little for a brother without experience.

https://www.nairaland.com/2113936/millionaiare-through-exotic-mushroom-cultivation
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by logoscope(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
When your money was 100k you shulda started thinking. You should have used like 50k to gain experience while saving.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Smartademu(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
istorenig:
Go and marry
Hmmmmm?

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Don4mark: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/07/11/5-online-business-can-start-little-no-capital/
checkout this 5 business you can do with or without 700k and still make big income
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by ikemesit4477: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
thesicilian:
Borrow me
ole
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Don4mark: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
you can invest in spareparts business, there are a lot of money in spareparts, read this to get started
https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/07/03/investing-transportation-spare-parts-business/
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by ikemesit4477: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Holyfield1:
shocked

700k wey my Gees dey take pop bottles every friday

Must you tell us you earned the money legitimately

Who cares if you are an armed robber

This holier than thou attitude might prevent you from making success in any business you eventually decide to venture in

you think everybody is like you!

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Flawlessangel(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:
I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and saving up the little I can because I took a decision to be self employed by the early phase of this year i.e being an entrepreneur although I have no experience whatsoever. My total savings sums up to about 700k and I need an advice on what will work for me with that amount without regrets..No advice is too little for a brother without experience.

Invest it to buy some bitcoins. Like 100,000 naira worth of bitcoin. Then invest that bitcoin to get even more bitcoin

Now as for the rest of the money. I have a lucrative investment that would pay u atleast 100k every month with an investment of just 400k. U get paid daily which amounts to 100k monthly and if u reinvest you could even earn more

Holla me if u want more info
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Bishop(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:

Go and do a volunteer work in an industry you have passion for or intern with someone who is doing what you like after learning from them you won't need advice again.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by DanielGb(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:

First I want to congratulate you. This is not easy. For what you requested for I believe others will help you out or you check the business or investment section for quality ideas and opportunity.

What I am concern about is, please tell me, how you did this? What was your saving plans. and how did you budget your spending?
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by benzion72(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dont leave your manual job, inv est in the menial job since you av gotten experience in it.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Konami94: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Use like 100k to invest in Bitcoins and make money while you sleep.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by PanickMode(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
benzion72:
Dont leave your manual job, inv est in the menial job since you av gotten experience in it.
I can survive with it but cant live on it, thanks though
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Johncuppa(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:
thanks, drop me your email
Follow the instruction sir. PM!
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Limitless72(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
successincentiv:
With such a money, I will suggest five businesses you can start

1. Mini-Importation

2. Drop Shipping

3. E-commerce

4. Media Business (Your own Newspaper)

5. Magazine Production

Read more at www.passionentrepreneurs.com/lucrative-business-ideas/

Why is nobody talking about forex trading....
Or isn't that a legitimate business?
Nd nice business ideas you've got there
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by xklucvG: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:

Go into pig farming piggery its easy to maintain and you will make good profit. I am a farmer.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Same Advise, same stories .....but before u loose your small money in unprofitable business.

Save that money first before you venture into any business.

Infact go and read this ebook ENTREPREUER MILESTONE
Call or whatsapp this no 08034630280 to get the soft copy for just N1,500 and thanks me later.

If u don't know what to sell with N50k ...u can't know what u will do with N500k

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Ifunanya1079867: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please how much can I use to start up a weavon and attachment standard shop in Akwa?

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Pchidexy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Business sure pass!
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by donnaD(f): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Nne be my special adviser on Biz affairs shocked

Abeg how paypoint dey work?
Go to www.paga.com that is there official site.get a shop,pay 10k to there acct.this money is for ur acct. Then u have a pos and a laptop.before that a paga representive will come over to inspect the place.for more add me on whatsapp 07056506668.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by donnaD(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Nne be my special adviser on Biz affairs shocked

Abeg how paypoint dey work?
Sorry the site is www.mypaga.com
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by dlashondra(f): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:

1:restaurant business yields immediate money and Aldo cost less to start
2:you deal in palm oil resell
you can also continue your menial jobs great time and learn a trade you have passion in ,and after mastering the trade you can startup something, for example fashion designing. hair stylist,shoe maker etc. just find your passion
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by andycoal40(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:
I can survive with it but cant live on it, thanks though

I will help you
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Chimaritoponcho: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Agima1st:
Try get 300k join to a million naira, look online for 2003 & above model, nig. used Toyota car (Camry or corrolla)neat,with good engine & chilling a.c. Register said with Uber or taxify. Or pair with their registered driver on rest. You are sure of average 40k weekly. Good luck.
40k weekly is it after expenses
How?
Pls explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by iamclime(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
bbbabes:
You have a great deal of funds. Divide the money into 3 and do 3 different kinds of businesses. If one fails, one picks up.

Thanks
One of the best words of advice here, considering the turbulent, volatile, and unpredictable nature of the current Nigerian business environment. Take it!
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by PanickMode(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
andycoal40:

I will help you
Good
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by thesicilian: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
ikemesit4477:
ole
lol
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by thesicilian: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

Savage u are angry

No chill u have grin grin
Haha. Hailings I give.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by thesicilian: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
bigplayerz:
You are sick ...obviously and a selfish person
You are so full of anger that even if your father jokes with you, you might end up insulting him. Talk to a Psychologist before it gets out of hand.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by clovislouis(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Narldon:
Groundnut
bad girl
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by DGranite(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
odd of 1.50 on bet9ja will give u extra 350k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Duty Hike: "We Are Finished" - Importers, Agents / ShopRite Denies Leaving Nigeria / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.