Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? (35694 Views)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Chukazu: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
TheRector:
Become a Sub dealer to International Brewery. Pm me for details

But he needs a site location to do that?

Am interested in it too
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Nairasolutions: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
You can get my FREE eBook on list of over 25 profitable businesses you start in Nigeria,even with little capital.. Text your email to 08167566759
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Chukazu: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
chizzy161:
Shoe making business if you have the skills or salon business. You can also venture into agric like fish farming, poultry, etc if you have a secured land for it.
Try and go into production because it yields more money than buying and selling.

Into production, but he needs land and stable electricity? In Nigeria that could fizzle the money alone
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
go into transportation, but keke or Suzuki mini bus and start carrying passengers. that what I,m planning to do when my money complete

Nice one
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by shedy03(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:
I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and saving up the little I can because I took a decision to be self employed by the early phase of this year i.e being an entrepreneur although I have no experience whatsoever. My total savings sums up to about 700k and I need an advice on what will work for me with that amount without regrets..No advice is too little for a brother without experience.

https://www.nairaland.com/3996663/top-10-business-ideas-nigeria
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by ice4u999(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Keep your current job, use your money to invest in agriculture and what ever is left can be invested in brewery business as a who sale dealer.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by sheypian(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

So gotv show football matches. Make una leave that guy 700k oh.

Lol
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Johncuppa(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=PanickMode post=59592322]I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and saving up the little I can because I took a decision to be self employed by the early phase of this year i.e being an entrepreneur although I have no experience whatsoever. My total savings sums up to about 700k and I need an advice on what will work for me with that amount without regrets..No advice is too little for a brother without experience.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Neldrizzy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Buy car, tell people say you don arrive cheesy
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by motherfucker: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Holyfield1:
motherfucker grin
yeah angry grin

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by RZArecta(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:
I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and saving up the little I can because I took a decision to be self employed by the early phase of this year i.e being an entrepreneur although I have no experience whatsoever. My total savings sums up to about 700k and I need an advice on what will work for me with that amount without regrets..No advice is too little for a brother without experience.

ANY business you finally decide to go into, I advice you learn ALL you can about it even if it means serving under somebody who's into it already. Remember, a fool and his money soon part ways and also, money slow to enter but e quick to go. You know how you suffered for this one, pls don't solve other peoples problem with it o

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by CruzJoe(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bro Weldon and glory be to God for his grace for saving such. Now listen to my candid advice as a brother....

Go buy this 7seater mini bus, full coupled one in Lagos is around #650k, then u use the remaining 50k for ur road papers, DRIVE IT UR SELF as a commercial transporter for a year and save the money as if u re driving it on a "High purchase" at the end of one year, u might have saved like 1.3million or more depending on how tight u save.

U see, U now have a mini bus worth 650k and #1.3 million naira.

then if u like, if u want to end the life of a menial worker, you can now sell up that mini bus, join the money with the #1.3 million u saved and ESTABLISH A BOUTIQUE BUSINESS,male and ladies wears .

your now a larger man.

Or U can keep the Mini bus and be using it as ur business bus for the main time while u use the 1.3 million for the boutique, with time, it will expand, by the time u go buy ur goods for like 5 times, ur 1.3 million boutique will expand and will never remain the same.

Lagos prize of the mini bus is 650k, other state will add little money ontop the 650k.

I wish U good luck.

pls am not a seller, don't contact me ....just do your research within ur area and know how much is being sold in your state. or u go to Lagos and buy it and pay drivers or logistics company to ship it to ur preferred destination.

5 Likes

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Acidosis:
If you indeed saved N700,000 from January till July, then you do not need any other idea on this thread. Keep doing what you're doing and continue to save up! As soon as your savings hit N1,000,000, invest in TBills and continue to invest and reinvest until you discover a business you're passionate about. In any case, never stop your current biz until you find something MORE profitable.

It would be very f00lish of you to abandon your current biz for majority of the ideas I see on this thread.

Problem is TBills is proposed to be refinanced with dollar denominated debt like eurobonds. I'll suggest FGN savings bond in this context.

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Neldrizzy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Elyzbeth:
You can start diesel and fuel supply it sells very well here in Lagos...send me a whatsapp message on 07060822103 or call me on 09065631665
am interested in this business.. Will message you tonight.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by blessudu1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Guy man u try oo...but I wil advice u to go for bet9ja's business
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Lavenda26: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Holyfield1:
shocked

700k wey my Gees dey take pop bottles every friday

Must you tell us you earned the money legitimately

Who cares if you are an armed robber

This holier than thou attitude might prevent you from making success in any business you eventually decide to venture in

na jealousy go kill u

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Ademolag(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
i have an online business idea, can you be my investor?
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by IKON360(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
btcbunker:
CONTINUE WITH YOUR MINIAL JOB O
it is spelt 'MENIAL' have a nice day
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:

Its just that you are a guy but selling human hair weavon is very lucrative.
I love that business.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by fynex(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:

Agriculture.. ..poultry
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Holyfield1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lavenda26:

na jealousy go kill u
Jealousy?.... I laff in Japanese.... What do u know about me?
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by arimahoseloka(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:

invest and learn cryptocurrency trading. you will blow

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by carlos1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
PanickMode:

Use it and play 2 odds on bet9ja. Don't tank me later.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Agima1st: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Try get 300k join to a million naira, look online for 2003 & above model, nig. used Toyota car (Camry or corrolla)neat,with good engine & chilling a.c. Register said with Uber or taxify. Or pair with their registered driver on rest. You are sure of average 40k weekly. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by btcbunker: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
IKON360:

it is spelt 'MENIAL'
have a nice day
thanks

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by joeace2020(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Narldon:
Groundnut

You fine
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Chigorkizz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by infobut(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
There r some gud deals on digital currency like Bitcoin n d rest, contact me fr details, call or WhatsApp 08037574005
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Laredojohn(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
get a car and place it on uber or taxift. or any of the listed do mini importing, do treasury bills, do bonds, for more on business consulting chat me up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Chukazu: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
Its just that you are a guy but selling human hair weavon is very lucrative.
I love that business.

Can you enlighten me on this?

PM me please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

USSD Codes Of All The Commercial Banks In Nigeria (Full List) / Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers / ShopRite Denies Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.