Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking (5618 Views)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by dareerah(f): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Isn't that buhari's finger?
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by TheABOMINATION: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
stiffmeister:
and I decided to upgrade my nutrition with indomie and chicken....

Good food is Good

Thank God for your life.
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by IamBornToWin(f): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please add graphic photo, viewers discretion advised.

1 Like

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
redbeans are u d op? grin
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
dareerah:
Isn't that buhari's finger?
werey!

Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by boman2014: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
my guy! carry on grin
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by secondincommand: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chi ken claw in the indo shadow....
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
redbea,ns are u d op? grin
ah ah shocked

Savage you are, chills you have not cheesy how i wish i can upload the funny pics with those wordings..

In btw.. I never poor reach that extent. I rather meet mama eguonor for premature 30 naira egg for the indomie wink
Re: The Indomie And Chicken That Got The Internet Shaking by stiffmeister(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2017
IamBornToWin:
Please add graphic photo, viewers discretion advised.
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) / Watch Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape Leak Live & Direct / Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.