Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. (27601 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Freethought(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10
My wife loves the comfort that comes with a car(i mean, who wouldn't) , she talks about it everytime. Last year, i made some savings and decided to get a car buh unfortunately, with the help of a trusted mechanic, i made a bad buy which i sold at a loss shortly after i bought it.

This morning , my wife told me her younger brother wants to get her a car and she told him she has 1.5 million naira ready (she was asked dou). The guy promised to get the car for her this weekend as long as the 1.5 million is readily available.

Now my issue is, this 1.5 million she told her brother she has is the money i got from the sale of my bad purchased car. The boy did not know the source of the money and probably think his sister actually have 1.5m to add to what he has to get the car.

I really do not know what to do rn cos i know getting the car will make her very happy and i do not want to hinder that, but I'm not really comfortable with the whole arrangement. I really don't know what to do.

The car he wants to get, according to my wife is valued at 5m.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by AchrafHakimi: 2:10pm On Jan 10
If you open your mouth and tell him will you die?
This simp dey fear him wife family!! grin

Bloody simp.

249 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Freethought(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10
AchrafHakimi:

Bloody simp.

Calm down bro, I'm not that close to the boy and besides he's way younger than i am.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by EreluRoz: 2:14pm On Jan 10
AchrafHakimi:

Bloody simp.
A teenager calling a married man simp. What faceless forum is causing ehn

425 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by AntiWailer: 2:16pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

Calm down bro, I'm not that close to the boy and besides he's way younger than i am.

Engage him and tell him the 1.5 is your own contribution from the car your wife desires to buy that u will sort yourself out later.

Make it look as if u are worried and wanted the sister to get the car so badly cos of the stress on the road commuting which u are not also happy with.

Thank him for looking out for her sister.

In your transfer make narration clear - Transfer contributio. for Omalicha’s car

No need to feel any au

It is his sister, niece and nephew that will enjoy the car most

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Wallade(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10
Freethought:
My wife loves the comfort that comes with a car(i mean, who wouldn't) , she talks about it everytime. Last year, i made some savings and decided to get a car buh unfortunately, with the help of a trusted mechanic, i made a bad buy which i sold at a loss shortly after i bought it.

This morning , my wife told me her younger brother wants to get her a car and she told him she has 1.5 million naira ready (she was asked dou). The guy promised to get the car for her this weekend as long as the 1.5 million is readily available.

Now my issue is, this 1.5 million she told her brother she has is the money i got from the sale of my bad purchased car. The boy did not know the source of the money and probably think his sister actually have 1.5m to add to what he has to get the car.

I really do not know what to do rn cos i know getting the car will make her very happy and i do not want to hinder that, but I'm not really comfortable with the whole arrangement. I really don't know what to do.

Don't worry brother, tell her to get her brother's account details for you and transfer the 1.5million naira to her brother, from your account, so he can get the 5 million naira car for your wife.

I understand your fears but it is fine. Never mind.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by advanceDNA: 2:36pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

What happened to a 3.5M car if he actually wants to buy a car for his sister?? Why must it be 5M naira car...... Either ur wife wants to run u marital street or the brother wants to run ur wife//you confirm street..

Wateva the case is ...u won't like the outcome after u drop the money grin

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Freethought(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10
advanceDNA:

What happened to a 3.5M car if he actually wants to buy a car for his sister?? Why must it be 5M naira car...... Either ur wife wants to run u marital street or the brother wants to run ur wife//you confirm street..

Well, i can boldly say, none of what's in your first paragraph is the case. The boy is comfortable to some extent and i believe i know my wife to some extent.

My only worry is your last paragraph.

28 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Freethought(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10
advanceDNA:

You can't get a good toks for 3.5 dou.

11 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by advanceDNA: 2:44pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

You can't get a good toks for 3.5 dou.

U say wetin??
Must it be a big car ..
What happened to small Toyota..big daddy nor be car....?? EOD nor be car?? Discussion continue nor be car??

18 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by advanceDNA: 2:47pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

Well, i can boldly say, none of what's in your first paragraph is the case. The boy is comfortable to some extent and i believe i know my wife to some extent.

My only worry is your last paragraph.

Hahahahahahahahahaha...no woman sees collecting her husband money as a crime ......anyhow she collect am.

Wife: honey buy me wig of 300k

Husband: I don't have the money now

Wife: let me borrow u..when u have the money u can pay me back

Husband: haaaa..u have the 300k...?? Why can't u buy urself the wig...

Wife: it's ur money I want to spend...it's my right....

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Freethought(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10
advanceDNA:

Hahahahahahahahahaha...no woman sees collecting her husband many as a crime ......anyhow she collect am.

Wife: honey buy me wig of 300k

Husband: I don't have the money now

Wife: let me borrow u..when u have the money u can pay me back

Husband: haaaa..u have the 300k...?? Why can't u buy urself the wig...

Wife: it's ur money I want to spend...it's my right....

Toor 😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Jewessgratitud3: 3:38pm On Jan 10
Lol@ a crazy comment above.

Well, simply tell your wife how you feel about the whole arrangement. Its your money and you have the right to decide how it should be utilized.

You're the man of the house, speak up. don't die in silence or displease yourself to please other people.

28 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Lifeinlight: 4:11pm On Jan 10
AchrafHakimi:

Deputy Simp with zero contribution.
PS: All married men are simps.
you go soon chop ban no worry!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by EreluRoz: 4:21pm On Jan 10
AchrafHakimi:

Deputy Simp with zero contribution.
PS: All married men are simps.
Get behind and get a life

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Stevenbright(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

You said your wife told the brother she has 1.5m, that is where the issue is. The right thing for her to say is that we have 1.5m (you and her) from the sale of our car. By so doing, the brother will know you have contributed to the purchase of the car.

So, you don't really have to interface with the guy. Just tell your wife to clarify the issue with her brother.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Brendaniel: 4:36pm On Jan 10
For me I don't see any problem here o, 5m naira car and you are only brining 1.5m and you are overthinking things...

For me I don't see any problem here whether the guy knows it is my money or her money, my own is just for that 5m naira car to arrive, except you don't trust your wife and her brother....

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Talkisneeded: 4:38pm On Jan 10
O
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by id4sho(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10
Transfer the money directly. I guess there's a sign of disrespect from her family, follow your instincts oOoOO tongue
Avoid see finish undecided

Freethought

15 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Amotekun777: 4:38pm On Jan 10
undecided
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by senator2k9(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by MisterBanny(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10
It's well. I understand your worries. But just be strong. As long as ur wife is a good woman, no issues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Bluffly: 4:42pm On Jan 10
Freethought:

Learn to always come real in life. Which one is to make her happy. Car brings comfort at the same time it is a liability. Will she be the one maintaining it.
My friend, explain the situation and make una no dey do any how.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by 4tomandchi: 4:43pm On Jan 10
If you can’t make a decision in your family which concerns material things is it emotionally or spiritually issues that are more complex that you will have a grip on

All this childish men everywhere how will you raise your children

Marriage is not for the weak…

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Godada(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10
Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by seanfer(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10
advanceDNA:

U say wetin??
Must it be a big car ..
What happened to small Toyota..big daddy nor be car....?? EOD nor be car?? Discussion continue nor be car??

Big daddy tokunbo is about 4.6 million naira.
Even EOD and DC you can't get less than. 4M naira.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by Greenfaces: 4:45pm On Jan 10
EreluRoz:
A teenager calling a married man simp. What faceless forum is causing ehn
Honestly. Just jumps into adult talk like it's a joke. If it was that easy will he be asking. I perfectly understand the questioner. Its a complicated existence if you can't provide basic comfort for your family. So many things happen that you just have to cope with.

14 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle This With My Wife And Her Brother. by SaLongs1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10
Stevenbright:

You said your wife told the brother she has 1.5m, that is where the issue is. The right thing for her to say is that we have 1.5m (you and her) from the sale of our car. By so doing, the brother will know you have contributed to the purchase of the car.

So, you don't really have to interface with the guy. Just tell your wife to clarify the issue with her brother.
Very true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Francis Van-lare's Third Marriage Collapses 7 Months After / Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.