Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) (27964 Views)

Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Racoon(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL8m35IitOs?si=BLXwZ_kxlWJJ6XjU

Meet BenKingsley Nwashara a Nigerian man. He found a baby on the streets abandoned.

He took to police women and they told me to carry this baby and go back to wherever I was coming from.

He took the baby home and became her father.
🎉👏👏👏

Nigeria Stories

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by immortalcrown(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12
Nice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Racoon(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12
See transformed fine girl. Some people really have human heart. God bless you sir.

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Mokason288(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12

They both don’t look like Nigerian’s to me

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Anthony0094(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12
the baby was a blessing to him, the two pictures says alot

it cost nothing to do good

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by abhosts(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12
Nigeria would be a far better country if people like this man are our role models instead of immoral crooks the society worships.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Fatbam005: 3:18pm On Jan 12
The baby found mercy indeed

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Ebubu: 3:18pm On Jan 12
All everybody need is money for the beauty to come out.
No baby is ugly. Normal neighbors will look that child and say she’s ugly. Look at her now as she’s raised with money.

39 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Jubilancy(f): 3:19pm On Jan 12
Everytime I see this picture I smile! Nothing care and love won’t revive

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by gbaskiboy: 3:19pm On Jan 12
Heart of Gold

9 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12
God bless him richly and the child become his ....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Fatbam005: 3:19pm On Jan 12
On the other hand, internet never forgets. Be watchful

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by johnog4sure: 3:20pm On Jan 12
Will redpillers still call this one mumu? bunch of weakling teenagers on nairaland

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by tyup(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12
johnog4sure:
Will redpillers still call this one mumu? bunch of weakling teenagers on nairaland

If at this point you don't know what Redpilling actually entails, then you're twice as dumb and ur Education a total waste

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Kcfresh2103(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12
embarassed The person or persons that abandon this baby get mind o.

Look at a whole destiny created by God nearly wasted.

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by SETHARTHUR(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12
I want to be a single father just like him with child from no woman. 🩸 Genders.

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Peterpanny: 3:21pm On Jan 12
This man is the real man of God.
Not tb Joshua,not pastor Chris and your other fucking Nigeria pastor and prophet with demonic heart.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by bigdammyj: 3:21pm On Jan 12
Noted.
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Skillsnigeria: 3:22pm On Jan 12
Hmmm
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Laple0541(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12
If the mother was a mentally challenged person, that was not really a deliberate abandonment .

It’s just unfortunate our society allows unpleasant occurrences like that to thrive. In a sane clime, the pregnancy would have even been taken good care of not to talk of the baby passing through such sufferings.

Kudos to the man for the great job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Davicl: 3:22pm On Jan 12
Much more beautiful than most people with both parents

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by spartachico(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12
GOD BLESS HIM MORE AND MORE ABUNDANTLY .
NO CHILD IS UGLY.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by JbravoAdodger(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12
Groooovy babyyyy.. *in Austin Powers voice*
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by olaiya2007(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12
Inspiring
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by ATEAMS: 3:24pm On Jan 12
Nawaaoo
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by kolakolex: 3:24pm On Jan 12
Anthony0094:

I agree with you 💯

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Thazard(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12
Ebubu:
All everybody need is money for the beauty to come out.
No baby is ugly. Normal neighbors will look that child and say she’s ugly. Look at her now as she’s raised with money.
True!
Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by Godfullsam(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12
Anthony0094:

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12
Make this guy no marry wicked woman as wife sha

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) by callmevirus(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

God bless you more bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) / Divorcees, What's Your Experience Like? / Family Of Four And Above In One Room, How Do You Cope? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.