Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) (24124 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / UNICAL Student Steals N300,000 From Fruit Seller, Lands In Police Net (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Islie: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
By Dominic Adewole

Powder is a fine dry particles produced by grinding, crushing or disintegration of a solid substance.

It is also a cosmetic designed meant to be applied to a person’s face with brush or soft pad to give facelift or to enhance fashion.

Medicated powder however is applied to treat rashes, caused by heat on a person’s body. But for one Sunday Amos Eze, a 50-year-old, robbery suspect, who resides at No. 25 Omoku Road, Port- Harcourt, powder serves a different purpose.

The suspect uses it to drug unsuspecting victims before stealing their money, goods and other personal belongings.

Before nemesis caught up with the suspect few weeks ago, he must have applied his magic powder, obviously, laced with charms and mystical incantations on his prey, including his colleagues and got away with it.

He had used the powder to defraud many people of huge sums of money, snatch exotic cars and escaped with valuables, worth millions of naira before this last escapade that exposed him. His cup must have filled up to the brim when the charm failed him on June 28, this year, after snatching a Sienna car with Reg.

No. APP 785 DJ from one Francis Ohunyon, a 44-year-old man of No. 9 Agbamu Street, Bendel Estate, Effurun, with the aid of his magic powder.

The complainant, owner of the ill-fated Sienna car is a driver by profession. He was introduced on the fateful day to the suspect as a Naval officer by one Kingsley Uglavbe, residing in the oil city of Warri, Delta State. The driver was told that the suspect wanted to hire him from Benin, Edo State to Asaba, the Delta State capital.

Upon their discussion, the South-South Focus gathered, the phone number of the suspect was given to the complainant. He contacted the suspect and he directed him to come to Benin and pick him, which he did.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Zanna M. Ibrahim, who burst his crime, said: “On arrival at Asaba, the suspect took the complainant to the popular Asaba Shopping Mall (Shoprite) to buy some drinks and both went to one of the hotels within the metropolis to put up.

“While the suspect and complainant were in the hotel room”, the CP continued, “the suspect brought out a handkerchief already dusted with his magic powder and immediately the complainant inhaled the substance, he fell asleep. “The suspect then picked the complainant’s car key and his phone and drove his Sienna car away.

On receipt of report made by the complainant, my men at the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) commenced investigations and recovered the vehicle in Port- Harcourt with the suspect, who has already affixed another plate number PBT 459 TN to the stolen vehicle.”

CP Zanna, who paraded the suspect alongside 26 other suspected kidnappers, armed robbers and cultists, including the suspected killers of one Barrister Festus Ashiedu on June 27, 2017, at Globe Supermarket, Okpanam, at the command headquarters in Asaba on August 10 and the three dismissed policemen, namely, Christopher Onyegho, Force No. F/ No.375631, Nwakem Ebonzim (F/No.413318) and Michael Chima (F/No.441254) who joined an ex-police colleague to hijack a 33,000 litres truck of petroleum product at gunpoint along the ever-busy Benin-Asaba Expressway, which the New Telegraph reported three weeks ago, assured Deltans that the command under his watchful eye would continually do its utmost best in synergy with other security agencies towards reducing crime to tolerable level in the state.

The CP explained that through prompt and discreet investigation by detectives, the killers of the lawyer, one Obed Ikenna Oluchi, 23 years, of No. 36 Chinedu Eze Street, Off Agric Road, Asaba, confessed to the crime. “From the confession of the suspect, the late lawyer was killed by his group and not by hired assassins as speculated by the public and reported by some sections of the media.

Needless to state that this once again reinforces our pleas that utmost restraint and maturity be exercised in the dissemination of information to the public so that we do not inadvertently feed them with half-baked stories.”

On interrogation, however, the Stolen car suspect said the handkerchief has been soaked in some mystical rituals and perfumelike powder to unsuspecting victims, who dose off after inhaling the magical substance. “It is not an ordinary handkerchief. It contains substances that the ordinary eye cannot see. For one to see through it, one must be possessed with some magical powers.

But I regret my action”, the suspect lamented. While the CP said the civilians in the petrol tanker’s hijack were already in prison custody, “pending when these rough ones (referring to the dismissed policemen) in the police garb will join them by Monday, next week (August 14) when they will be arraigned in court “, he said since the complainant in the stolen Sienna car was authoritative and the suspect was caught redhanded and he owned up, he would be prosecuted according to the law.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/08/mr-magic-powder-robber-police-net/

lalasticlala
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Bayajidda1: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FLATTINO!!!!!!!

Meanwhile,

##BringBackNwaAmaikpe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by muller101(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
This topic is defined as a thread for Western bigots to finish off the Eastern bigots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Evablizin(f): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
tongue

Amos Eze your cup runneth over,Mr Magic Powder

Idiot,Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by fafambo: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Evablizin:
tongue

Idiot,Ewu
MUST U INSULT? THERE'S NO DAY DAT PASS DAT U WON'T INSULT SOMEONE ON NAIRALAND,I pity d man dat will marry u,if at all u will even get married angry
Evablizin:
tongue

Idiot,Ewu
MUST U INSULT? THERE'S NO DAY DAT PASS DAT U WON'T INSULT SOMEONE ON NAIRALAND,I pity d man dat will marry u,if at all u will even get married

9 Likes

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
fafambo:
MUST U INSULT? THERE'S NO DAY DAT PASS DAT U WON'T INSULT SOMEONE ON NAIRALAND,I pity d man dat will marry u,if at all u will even get married angryMUST U INSULT? THERE'S NO DAY DAT PASS DAT U WON'T INSULT SOMEONE ON NAIRALAND,I pity d man dat will marry u,if at all u will even get married
i don't even know what to say to you,is only a fool that talk without his or her brain intact,if what i posted is paining you just go and hug Transform

You better pity your Life.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by sukkot: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
see as francis toes look like porcupine wey smoke osogbo weed

1 Like

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by wunmi590(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
And you expect me to read all this?

1 Like

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by princeade86(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
where are the NCAN

2 Likes

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Evablizin:
tongue

Idiot,Ewu
You're a lady and this is coming from you? I think you need rehabilitation asap. You look and sound violent and I weep for the man that will tie the knot.

9 Likes

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by KayDEAN(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Do online business, dem no gree
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by maxiuc(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Skull dust powder imported from the west

Amos Eze you fall hand wella

See your head you just cut short my jubilation now

2 Likes

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sunday Amos Eze

Na Dem! Na the pigs!

3 Likes

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by iamtardey: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
kilode? the tori too long nah

1 Like

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mmor ke do (datz how u say 'na dem' in ibibio) learn ibibio today

2 Likes

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by ItalianWine(f): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lalasticlala for the past how many days I've been getting sick when I enter nairaland, I can't even explain it. Have you kidnapped NwaAmaikpe again? cos I can't find him anyway. What has the innocent, free sprited young man done to you that you'll take away our joy from nairaland? Please release NwaAmaikpe for us.

#FreeNwaAmaikpe

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
As usual, you will regret your action when your caught,but will be enjoying the money when you were doingyour evil deeds.
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by obailala(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magic indeed! The powder must be some kind of chemical that knocks a person off.
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by bayutech(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
one day
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Joshua070(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
cool undecided who is dis lady that block me with her breasts, comon their i dey watch blue film.
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Evablizin(f): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
EntMirror:
You're a lady and this is coming from you? I think you need rehabilitation asap. You look and sound violent and I weep for the man that will tie the knot.
do me a favour

5 Likes

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Agimor(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
You the culprits stole 33 litres of fuel angry o'mo I carry akpola for them.
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
cool cool grin grin cheesy cool wink grin cool sad sad grin sad PIG
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Jabioro: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Give him magic VIP treatment
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by spiralwedge(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

grin grin grin

What of "Na dem dem"?
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
You're nothing but a deranged buffoon. Sorry for quoting you in the first person. You don't worth a bit of my time.
Evablizin:
do me a favour
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by vertueptime: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
In hausa we call it "hodar ibilis" meaning the lucifers powder
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
how do u kal PIGS in ibibio

1 Like

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by aku626(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
I'm sure that's where the investigation ends. No further knowledge on where the powder comes fro or a research on the substance of the powder. Nigerian police strong believers of mysticism.

I'm not atheist, I believe God created science for a reason.
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Evablizin(f): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
EntMirror:
You're nothing but a deranged buffoon. Sorry for quoting you in the first person. You don't worth a bit of my time.
chai E Pain em, sowie sweetheart,calling me names wouldn't solve anything,two wrongs don't make a right

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cops Nab Nigerian For Possessing RM120,000 Worth Of Drugs / Panic As Gunmen Kill Siblings In Imo / Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.