Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) (24134 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / UNICAL Student Steals N300,000 From Fruit Seller, Lands In Police Net (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
ItalianWine:
Lalasticlala for the past how many days I've been getting sick when I enter nairaland, I can't even explain it. Have you kidnapped NwaAmaikpe again? cos I can't find him anyway. What has the innocent, free sprited young man done to you that you'll take away our joy from nairaland? Please release NwaAmaikpe for us.

#FreeNwaAmaikpe
I use to wonder the kind of people who likes that guy's post, obviously you are one of them. Did you just call him innocent Then you are one of the problem of this great forum.
Apart from the fact that he is always fruitlessly trying to be funny( obviously for cheap likes from people like you), he talks out of turn,he is a tribalists,insults when there is obvious reasons to,plus he is mannerless.
And I use to imagine what he does for a living,that gives him so much time to post trash 24/7.
How can you have a reasonable amount of morality in you,and you stand for love and still be a fan of this guy's comments baffles me, honestly.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by joelens007(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
na dem, na their work

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by BLACKdagger: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Evablizin:
chai E Pain em, sowie sweetheart,calling me names wouldn't solve anything,two wrongs don't make a right

Dont mind them dearie.. i dey feel u!.
Say whateva u wana say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
how do u kal PIGS in ibibio

Haha hahaha
Edi(pig)
Edi Ikot (bush pig..) lols

1 Like

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
spiralwedge:

grin grin grin
What of "Na dem dem"?
"Mmor mmor" dem dem Mkpor mmor ke do 'Na dia think oo Ubok utom mmor ke do" na dia hand work oo.
Get an Ibibio teacher today..

1 Like

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Haha hahaha Edi(pig) Edi Ikot (bush pig..) lols
cool
NtoAkwaIbom:

Haha hahaha Edi(pig) Edi Ikot (bush pig..) lols
thank u
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Sagay212: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
eze ipod...lol one by one, all the criminal ipods are being disgraced. Na the powder wey kanu give dem make them dey use rob people be that...ballistic intercontinental missile fall on you

Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by ItalianWine(f): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Greatzeus:

I use to wonder the kind of people who likes that guy's post, obviously you are one of them. Did you just call him innocent Then you are one of the problem of this great forum.
Apart from the fact that he is always fruitlessly trying to be funny( obviously for cheap likes from people like you), he talks out of turn,he is a tribalists,insults when there is obvious reasons to,plus he is mannerless.
And I use to imagine what he does for a living,that gives him so much time to post trash 24/7.
How can you have a reasonable amount of morality in you,and you stand for love and still be a fan of this guy's comments baffles me, honestly.

Bia Greatzeus or whatever you call yourself if you can't see the music in his song then don't buy his album. Go and listen to Naz stainless album that is obviously fanning your fancy. I understand that zeus and his slaves don't laugh.

#FreeNwaAmaikpe
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by NicoBaba(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
ItalianWine:

Bia Greatzeus or whatever you call yourself if you can't see the music in his song then don't buy his album. Go and listen to Naz stainless album that is obviously fanning your fancy. I understand that zeus and his slaves don't laugh.

#FreeNwaAmaikpe
the nigga spoke d truth.. buh u don't wanna see it...
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by oyienootieno: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
ItalianWine:
Lalasticlala for the past how many days I've been getting sick when I enter nairaland, I can't even explain it. Have you kidnapped NwaAmaikpe again? cos I can't find him anyway. What has the innocent, free sprited young man done to you that you'll take away our joy from nairaland? Please release NwaAmaikpe for us.

#FreeNwaAmaikpe

You both are birds of the same feather.... You are protesting because of a clown.
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by InvertedHammer: 4:42am On Aug 19, 2017
obailala:
Magic indeed! The powder must be some kind of chemical that knocks a person off.

Chloroform powder
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Phemoo10(m): 5:43am On Aug 19, 2017
fafambo:
MUST U INSULT? THERE'S NO DAY DAT PASS DAT U WON'T INSULT SOMEONE ON NAIRALAND,I pity d man dat will marry u,if at all u will even get married angryMUST U INSULT? THERE'S NO DAY DAT PASS DAT U WON'T INSULT SOMEONE ON NAIRALAND,I pity d man dat will marry u,if at all u will even get married
What is the issue here? So she should praise the evil man? She is on point! And again, her comment her business!! No offense pls...
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by Phemoo10(m): 5:50am On Aug 19, 2017
fafambo:
MUST U INSULT? THERE'S NO DAY DAT PASS DAT U WON'T INSULT SOMEONE ON NAIRALAND,I pity d man dat will marry u,if at all u will even get married angryMUST U INSULT? THERE'S NO DAY DAT PASS DAT U WON'T INSULT SOMEONE ON NAIRALAND,I pity d man dat will marry u,if at all u will even get married
So, she should praise the evil man? She is on point! And again, it is her opinion. If you think what the man did deserves a 'pat on the back' it is your opinion as well. Why the insult? My observation though...
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by hegelian: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2017
So chloroform is now a magic powder!!!naija can tire pesin
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by obailala(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Chloroform powder
Probably...
Re: Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) by bravejoel(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
You see your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indonesia Rejects International Pleas To Halt Executions Of Nigerian / Cops Nab Nigerian For Possessing RM120,000 Worth Of Drugs / Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.