Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Girls Should Do!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Girls Should Do!!!!! (486 Views)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) / Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Girls Should Do!!!!! by derachokolate(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
What girls should do
18+

No!!, we are getting civilized, and we won't stick to the stone age, with all this girl's screaming for gender equality and societal no particular gender recognition or discrimination..

What is bad if a girl gives me a halt while am walking on the streets?

Like what the Bleep will happen if you do as follows?

"fine boy,... Sssssssss"

(me I will slow down if you are fine)

"hey What'sup, where are you heading to, hope you don't mind if I walk with you "

(and me(we), I will say" okay no problem "am heading straight"wink

And you start those pickup lines that we use on you girls, all the lies we do spit on first meeting, and all the phonetics we claim (tho not someone like me, pidgin is bae ��)...

" my name is Esthaar and you are?

Smiles "am Chidera

" do you stay around?

Smiles again "ya ya somewhere around

" so are you schooling?

Smiles "yes

And the chats goes respectively till it arrives at

" Chidera I think I will stop here "

Smiles" Okay "

" will I meet you again, why not Gimme your number so I will call you one of this days If I want to see your cute face again"

Smiles "Sorry I don't give strangers my number"

And there you start pleading and convincing me till I end up giving you only my social I.d maybe Facebook username...

That night you will add me up, while I blush at home like you girls do, then accept the request...

7:15 pm : handsome

Me i will read the message and ignore ��

Then 7:30 pm ; it's the Esthaar that met you today at (wherever)

ME I will still read and ignore ���

Then 9 pm : please don't hang my message, you are making me feel bad

Then I will just type" hey! "

And I will be giving you one liners, you will suffer, check dictionary for right words to use, crack brain for best format to play so you will get me, use the " are you on whatsapp " trick to get my number, the night calls of disturbance that I will seldom pick (��), lots of night and morning text messages,subscribing my phone, lots of Mcms and crush tags and then maybe end up at wanting to come to my house...

"will you be free tomorrow?

"nop"

"I've missed you, I want to see that your cute face again

"Okay I will think about it "

And at night you will call me to be sure if I thought about it, and I will say Okay...

The next day, you will probably wear your best clothes(sexy so you will turn me on �) , put on the best make up you've ever done in your lifetime, applying the best deodorant with the finest smell and gets ready before the appointed time..

Then you will come to my house and you will still buy what we will eat.... (am not wicked lah���), you will gist me so I will not see you as a boring type, then remove your top claiming there is heat even when my fan is on (����)

Probably that day you will wear the undies with my favorite colour, and you will sag or remove the belt of your trouser so I will be seeing the undie and probably get turned on, still I will act like that guy in simi'z video, (you go give green light tire and nothing will happen ����)

Then you will have to initiate the truth or dare game and you will dare me to kiss you, and me I will tell you no!!, and I will prove stubborn at first before falling in (ahn ahn I can't be that cheap nagha)

I will kiss and you won't stop, you will start romancing me, kissing my neck, my back and licking the lickables so you will get me turned on (����), and maybe feeding me your breast, then the vulva at your own will (because me I will pretend I don't want it), I will be shouting "please stop" and you will be pleading for "just five minutes nuh"...

And finally we will make out, I will hit you well, much exploitations and when done I will form vextation ..

You will go and my inbox will be filled with

" am sorry I know you hate me now
(hate you say Wetin apn ���)

And I will ignore

"I don't know what came over me am sorry "

And I will ignore

Hundreds of missed calls and tenths of sorry SMS.... (I will feel like a king)

Then at last I will just come and type

" it's okay "

And you will be very happy...

Then at a long run you will invite me out in my favorite place and you will ask me out..

And It will took ages to think about it(I've to form hard to get nuh), then later on, I will agree telling you

"if you break my heart ehn
"just promise me you won't
"please be faithful
"i don't want to get hurt

And you will swear and take the whole oath in existence ������

And we will start dating

You girls don't really know what we pass through, I was not even harsh sef... Mtcheeeeew

See you next Friday!!

Filthy Friday!!!!
©chiderachokolate
#an_oracle_that_cannot_be_tackled

1 Like

Re: What Girls Should Do!!!!! by benzene00: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
sumari
Re: What Girls Should Do!!!!! by gabinogem(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy badt guy... But some guys dey suffer shah
Re: What Girls Should Do!!!!! by stacyadams: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin
derachokolate:
What girls should do
18+

No!!, we are getting civilized, and we won't stick to the stone age, with all this girl's screaming for gender equality and societal no particular gender recognition or discrimination..

What is bad if a girl gives me a halt while am walking on the streets?

Like what the Bleep will happen if you do as follows?

"fine boy,... Sssssssss"

(me I will slow down if you are fine)

"hey What'sup, where are you heading to, hope you don't mind if I walk with you "

(and me(we), I will say" okay no problem "am heading straight"wink

And you start those pickup lines that we use on you girls, all the lies we do spit on first meeting, and all the phonetics we claim (tho not someone like me, pidgin is bae ��)...

" my name is Esthaar and you are?

Smiles "am Chidera

" do you stay around?

Smiles again "ya ya somewhere around

" so are you schooling?

Smiles "yes

And the chats goes respectively till it arrives at

" Chidera I think I will stop here "

Smiles" Okay "

" will I meet you again, why not Gimme your number so I will call you one of this days If I want to see your cute face again"

Smiles "Sorry I don't give strangers my number"

And there you start pleading and convincing me till I end up giving you only my social I.d maybe Facebook username...

That night you will add me up, while I blush at home like you girls do, then accept the request...

7:15 pm : handsome

Me i will read the message and ignore ��

Then 7:30 pm ; it's the Esthaar that met you today at (wherever)

ME I will still read and ignore ���

Then 9 pm : please don't hang my message, you are making me feel bad

Then I will just type" hey! "

And I will be giving you one liners, you will suffer, check dictionary for right words to use, crack brain for best format to play so you will get me, use the " are you on whatsapp " trick to get my number, the night calls of disturbance that I will seldom pick (��), lots of night and morning text messages,subscribing my phone, lots of Mcms and crush tags and then maybe end up at wanting to come to my house...

"will you be free tomorrow?

"nop"

"I've missed you, I want to see that your cute face again

"Okay I will think about it "

And at night you will call me to be sure if I thought about it, and I will say Okay...

The next day, you will probably wear your best clothes(sexy so you will turn me on �) , put on the best make up you've ever done in your lifetime, applying the best deodorant with the finest smell and gets ready before the appointed time..

Then you will come to my house and you will still buy what we will eat.... (am not wicked lah���), you will gist me so I will not see you as a boring type, then remove your top claiming there is heat even when my fan is on (����)

Probably that day you will wear the undies with my favorite colour, and you will sag or remove the belt of your trouser so I will be seeing the undie and probably get turned on, still I will act like that guy in simi'z video, (you go give green light tire and nothing will happen ����)

Then you will have to initiate the truth or dare game and you will dare me to kiss you, and me I will tell you no!!, and I will prove stubborn at first before falling in (ahn ahn I can't be that cheap nagha)

I will kiss and you won't stop, you will start romancing me, kissing my neck, my back and licking the lickables so you will get me turned on (����), and maybe feeding me your breast, then the vulva at your own will (because me I will pretend I don't want it), I will be shouting "please stop" and you will be pleading for "just five minutes nuh"...

And finally we will make out, I will hit you well, much exploitations and when done I will form vextation ..

You will go and my inbox will be filled with

" am sorry I know you hate me now
(hate you say Wetin apn ���)

And I will ignore

"I don't know what came over me am sorry "

And I will ignore

Hundreds of missed calls and tenths of sorry SMS.... (I will feel like a king)

Then at last I will just come and type

" it's okay "

And you will be very happy...

Then at a long run you will invite me out in my favorite place and you will ask me out..

And It will took ages to think about it(I've to form hard to get nuh), then later on, I will agree telling you

"if you break my heart ehn
"just promise me you won't
"please be faithful
"i don't want to get hurt

And you will swear and take the whole oath in existence ������

And we will start dating

You girls don't really know what we pass through, I was not even harsh sef... Mtcheeeeew

See you next Friday!!

Filthy Friday!!!!
©chiderachokolate
#an_oracle_that_cannot_be_tackled
grin grin grin u made my day
Re: What Girls Should Do!!!!! by Homeboiy: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Know If Your Partner Is Cheating Easily Without A Lie Detector / For Those Who Sleep With Married Men & Women / See Photos From Duncan Migthy’s Child Dedication In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.