Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship (1874 Views)

Unique Qualities Women Bring Into A Realtionship. / Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. / Never Had A Realtionship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by 190: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
poster

money, igho~ is the alpha and omega of all relationships!
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by na2day2(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2010
Diva 2.0:

I don't get it.

what dont u get?
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by H2O2: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2010
@Poster, don't let women hear you say that o. They might go into immediate depression and cardiac arrest.
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by Diva20(f): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2010
na2day?:

what dont u get?

The purpose and logic behind this thread. She's a woman who loves her bf with or without money but she's asking if women can do it. Doesn't that kinda answer the question? I mean if she can do it, doesn't it mean women can do it?
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by na2day2(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
Diva 2.0:

The purpose and logic behind this thread. She's a woman who loves her bf with or without money but she's asking if women can do it. Doesn't that kinda answer the question? I mean if she can do it, doesn't it mean women can do it?

nobody ever said she was human. now can u a human woman do it?
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by Diva20(f): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by na2day2(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
Diva 2.0:

come on, u can say it, we know already, we just want to hear from the horses mouth grin grin grin
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by Diva20(f): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2010
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by na2day2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
Diva 2.0:

awww, dont be shy grin grin grin
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by Diva20(f): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2010
If she isn't human, what is she?
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by na2day2(m): 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2010
Diva 2.0:

If she isn't human, what is she?

stop dodging the question jor angry angry angry
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by Diva20(f): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2010
I'm demanding clarification. You're the one dodging the question I first asked.
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by na2day2(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2010
Diva 2.0:

I'm demanding clarification. You're the one dodging the question I first asked.

i asked first! angry angry angry
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by yilleng05(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2010
To an extent in any relationship money matters. Its either u as a lady are spending for your guy or vice versa.

But u could still love him whole heartedly if he is wretched or not.

@ Diva 2.0 i give kudos 2 u

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by CuteAngel(f): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
Money isn't everything in a relationship agreed but its also the driving force, the lubricant in any relationship. A girl might not mind at first but after a while, when she start seeing her frends with trendy clothes, shoes and bags, don't expect her to keep her mouth shut, she will always want to be like then aleast make herself look good. Even as a man you need to boast ur ego buy giiving her money to show control over her. Only babes that are rich and most single ladies who are SSS that will say no to money.
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by ruskiee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2010
Money isn't everything-not only in a relationship.
But a little bit of it never hurts.
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by na2day2(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
CuteAngel:

Money isn't everything in a relationship agreed but its also the driving force, the lubricant in any relationship. A girl might not mind at first but after a while, when she start seeing her frends with trendy clothes, shoes and bags, don't expect her to keep her mouth shut, she will always want to be like then aleast make herself look good. Even as a man you need to boast your ego buy giiving her money to show control over her. Only babes that are rich and most single ladies who are SSS that will say no to money.

wrong! we dont need to boast our ego, u girls need to learn to work hard and buy ur own clothes with ur own freaky money, that's how! what a man can do a woman can do better, so make more money than the man and buy ur own stuff!
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by H2O2: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2010
na2day?:

wrong! we dont need to boast our ego, u girls need to learn to work hard and buy your own clothes with your own freaky money, that's how! what a man can do a woman can do better, so make more money than the man and buy your own stuff!
LMAO! Some women are such hypocrites I tell you. There is almost nothing consistent about them.
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by na2day2(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
H2O2:

LMAO! Some women are such hypocrites I tell you. There is almost nothing consistent about them.

they at least are consistent in the fact that they are clueless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by chic2pimp(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ POST

For Where? undecided
Definitely Not In Naija
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by abrahym(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2010
Money play major role
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by jenibayo(f): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
abrahym:

Money play major role

Honey hw far na, did u miss me.
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by indie22(f): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2010
money is not everything, but erm, it answers most things!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by queeneve: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
Like the old folks used to say in my area, LOVE CAN'T PAY THE LIGHT BILL OR THE GAS BILL.

I truly believe that when you love someone, TRULY LOVE SOMEONE MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE, but do not become lazy and not work simply because a person love you despite of. You have to be realistic and know that bills have to be paid. I am not saying that you have to have a truck load of money, but have some KIND OF STEADY INCOME.

My friends and I had this discussion before SOME of us said we would date a blue collar man and MOST OF THEM SAID they ONLY DATE WHITE COLLAR men. The problem with alot of marriages that ends on MONEY ISSUES, It has nothing to do with BECAUSE SOMEONE IS BROKE OR JOBLESS. It has alot to do with THE EXPECTATION regarding to money.

For example,

If you are a spender and your mate is a saver. You will have problems because the money management is not IN CORRELATION. You must come to some kind of agreement regarding to money.
Re: Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship by queeneve: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
Common sense would tell anyone that if you have someone that spends all the money and you are married to a saver, THERE WILL BE ISSUES AND A CHANCE OF DIVORCE.

BEFORE GETTING MARRIED, TALK ABOUT MONEY SHOULD BE THE LIST OF COMMUNICATION TOPIC.

What are your spending habits? How much should we both have in petty cash? How much should we save for raining day? Joint accounts with BOTH SIGNATURE NEEDED TO WITHDRAW? There are countless of questions about MONEY, but if you BOTH ON one accord about how the money will be management, THERE WILL NOT BE AN ISSUE.

Chea!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Cheating With Your Driver? / omo_to_dun VS GORILLA(kay177) / Is This Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.