Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. (3258 Views)

Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Intimidation And Pride Is The Problem With Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. by uglyBetty1(f): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
Deleted
Re: Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
OOOOh I know the feeling!!!
Pride is no good! (when it comes to relationships tongue)
Re: Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. by 195(f): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
^are u talking to me indirectly undecided
Re: Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. by HighChief4(m): 1:50am On Nov 15, 2011
Nayah take note and do the right thing now cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. by iice(f): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
All boils down to choice. You make a choice, you live with the outcomes.
I have pride but i make decisions i can live with. I don't take my decisions lightly. No room for regrets. If i care enough, i will bend otherwise one is erased.
A guy once told me there are certain things i should hold back from telling someone i'm involved with. Gave me the usual spiel of what others and that someone may think of me. Like i care My own is that, i talk my own and move on. I'm concerned with what i can live with. Na him/her go live my life instead of me?
Re: Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. by bekay911(f): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
But atimes we need to wear pride n dignity like gloves. Wen u r too suubmissive to a guy he takes u for granted n look lyk a desperate housewife. Sometyms u Just av to keep him wondering
Re: Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. by mirob(f): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
What of if d guy in question doesn't want to take U to his house, promised to take U out on a date but usually don't show up and won't bother calling to cancel d date but shows up anytime he feels like seeing U, if U ask him to stop seeing U is it also pride?
Re: Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. by lolaluv1(f): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^ In that situation. . .the guy is just being unserious and disrespectful. Yes, you should call off such to maintain your pride and dignity. Why make someone a priority when you're only an option to them?? He doesn't turn up for dates and he won't call to tell you he's not gonna make it?? SMH.

Why doesn't he want you to know his house? Is he hiding a wife and six children something?? embarassed
Re: Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. by Flashaldrin(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
@op, very true. pride is the most potent killer of relationships.
Especially when both parties are trying to feel better than the other.
some one or both has to compromise for the relationship to run smoothly.
Re: Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. by kelz88(f): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
They were both silly and immature.
They probably were not meant to be.

BTW. . . the excuses they both gave were ridiculous. Had to read it like 3x to try make sense of it.

If you want something then by all means go for it.Some women still dey wait for man to make the first move. LMAO!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? / How To Know If A Girl Wants You / Guys What Would You Do If She Tell You This After Sponsoring Her Education (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.