Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo (76650 Views)

Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by opeyemitee(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2017
Dem dey teach person?
Àbí Dem dey teach pikin how to suck breast?
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by iwattpro(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2017
only in kenya you see this grin
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by bedspread: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2017
MOM, NO MAN IS TAUGHT HOW TO DO THIS WORK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2017
Na the son's gorimapa head dey shine for the mama eyes o.
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2017
I go do pass this one that day grin
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Probably the son did act like a Rev. Father when he was at home. And the mum was so surprised the son has a kissing dexterity.

Ha ha ha grin

You're very funny
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by adellam16(f): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Flexygist:
See how this Nigerian mum's facial expression as her son kissed his bride at the altar.

But she didn't know her son even knew how to kiss.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/18/see-this-nigerian-mums-facial-expression-as-her-son-kssed-his-bride-at-the-altar/

and it made font page because nairaland mods are dumb as sheet.
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by dingbang(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2017
harriet412:
Lol .. My mum go shock for my wedding cheesy cheesy .. her holy mary dàughter grin
wey sabi all the styles grin
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by ubaken88(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2017
The woman be like: Aahh for my face? grin
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2017
harriet412:
Lol .. My mum go shock for my wedding cheesy cheesy .. her holy mary dàughter grin
You don dey rehearse already. Badt girl. grin
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by dingbang(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2017
sandrahnaub:
I go do pass this one that day grin
even twerk for am sef abi
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Richy4(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2017
She must be thinking...Where has he been practising this.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Robertzmokz: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2017
Amazing....
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by nwakibie3(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
OP who told u she is the Mom

All these bloggers eh!
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by AreaFada2: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm sure the mum still thinks her son is a virgin, not knowing that he has smashed several pussy before.

but why did he ruin the good non sexual image the mum had of him, he Polly kissed her too long and deep hence the reaction from the mum

I don't Know why parents always think their children are not sexually active.

Well, we can as well ask why we think our elderly parents are not smashing it too. grin cheesy

We look at our loved ones with a certain eye of "purity".

Pure fallacy of course.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by iswallker(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2017
This old man wen don't bald finish nor go sabi kiss. undecided
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by okerekeikpo: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Her Mouth odour is obvious
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by nnokwa042(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2017
youngerikina40:
One packet of condom for
u people should stop using meme of jide kosoko the day I saw tribalism in this man I shocked, 1998 tafawa belewa square this so called jide kosoko was dancing with some afonja drummers while they were promoting one product, u cant believe this jide kosoko and his drummers damaged one Igbo man goods instead of him to say sorry he was asking the man how much is this nonsense he displayed ,a business owner that paid for space in TBS since then I hate him his a fake nigggor,
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2017
dingbang:
even twerk for am sef abi

Na you talk am
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2017
harriet412:

Are gonna be twerking, grinding, ang giving a lap dance?
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by DanielGb(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm sure the mum still thinks her son is a virgin, not knowing that he has smashed several pussy before.

but why did he ruin the good non sexual image the mum had of him, he Polly kissed her too long and deep hence the reaction from the mum

I don't Know why parents always think their children are not sexually active.

Does your Mum think that too?
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by DanielGb(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Mum doesn't know what goes on behind closed doors grin

Even you too? anha! Behind close doors.
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Lalas247(f): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2017
DanielGb:

Even you too? anha! Behind close doors.
U know say I don spoil tongue
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Mum doesn't know what goes on behind closed doors grin

But why do girls keep doing what mamas don't like?
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Have you ever seen someone pregnant and you will be like; so this had sex too

This reminds me one pregnant lecturer who was always acting strict and tough. I was like, how did this one get pregnant sef?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Have you ever seen someone pregnant and you will be like; so this had sex too

This reminds me of one pregnant lecturer who was always acting strict and tough. I was like, how did this one get pregnant sef?
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by iykebest1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
harriet412:
Are we going to kiss that day? I thought we agreed to skip it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by DanielGb(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

U know say I don spoil tongue
I know. You need someone to spank you right now.
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Lalas247(f): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
DanielGb:

I know. You need someone to spank you right now.
Don't worry my hubby will do it grin oshey
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by DanielGb(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Don't worry my hubby will do it grin oshey

I didn't offer you one for free.
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Lalas247(f): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
DanielGb:

I didn't offer you one for free.
How much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / A Frustrated Woman / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.