Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo (76651 Views)

Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by DanielGb(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

How much
Its Expensive.
100 Dols
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Ugosample(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
transient123:
She knows that isn't morally okay in the public, even though every tom is keying into it.

Anyway, them be slaves of white men, doing anything the whites instruct them.

Which kind talk be this one biko undecided
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by adetayo234: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
harriet412:
Lol .. My mum go shock for my wedding cheesy cheesy .. her holy mary dàughter grin

She don't know her holy Mary daughter eyaff chop and suck diick like it is food.

Sha don't let her know how wide you yaff become under there so dat d poor woman wee not faint. undecided
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Ademat7(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by dcncorneils: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mothers always ve trust 4 their son,, but why?? !!!
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Aliii(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
rossyc:
The mum no know say the son don grow...lol
weytin Omor boy don dey do since he turn 10 years..him nor believe say the guy Don turn expert
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by rossyc(f): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Aliii:
weytin Omor boy don dey do since he turn 10 years..him nor believe say the guy Don turn expert
kikikikiki
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by burakado17: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=rossyc post=59604328]The mum no know say the son don grow...lol[/quote laughing!!!!
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
harriet412:
Lol .. My mum go shock for my wedding cheesy cheesy .. her holy mary dàughter grin
she doesnt know that the once fish eyed punny she knew has turned to borehole

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by dingbang(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Na you talk am
where do u reside
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
lol
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by egopersonified(f): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm sure the mum still thinks her son is a virgin, not knowing that he has smashed several pussy before.

but why did he ruin the good non sexual image the mum had of him, he Polly kissed her too long and deep hence the reaction from the mum

I don't Know why parents always think their children are not sexually active.

same way one woman kept telling me her son was a virgin till he graduated and left the country, only for him to come visiting one year and he started telling me about escapades with some girls I knew in school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by fyxboss(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
All these deeper life mums grin.
deeper life?? let's talk
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Jammiiee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin cheesy I go tell her say we don dey kiss tey tey angry angry

Mary kor Megida nii angry

kiss
kiss tongue

harriet412:
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by tomdon(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm sure the mum still thinks her son is a virgin, not knowing that he has smashed several pussy before.

but why did he ruin the good non sexual image the mum had of him, he Polly kissed her too long and deep hence the reaction from the mum

I don't Know why parents always think their children are not sexually active.

Lol
Since when have you been fucking dicks??
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Hakeem12(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
All these deeper life mums grin.
lol, how did you know she's deeper life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by Ikville(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
How u take know say groom mama
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
dingbang:
where do u reside

Check me profile
Re: Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo by SamgoldBaba: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
That's wot happen when U av an Olosho mum :p

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / A Frustrated Woman / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.