Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" (55899 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by opribo(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2017
It's obvious outsiders got into the family.

They had four children, the woman endured it all.
So what else could possibly make a woman who has seen it all want to go at all cost even to the point of abandoning all her greatest gift of all her children if not some external influence urging her to come out.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by juman(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Sorry o.
Hope the actor bounce back.
The wife should please go back to her family.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by successincentiv(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Sorry, my dear. Take heart
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ivolt: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Apipia:
There is a law in Nigeria, One man four children, which applies to a woman that bears children, Hence if your so called Suzanne Emma, marries again to a man, who already has a family, or not, with this law drag her to court. As a charge and bail lawyer, I am always ready to dust out my lawyer books

This must be a joke.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2017
This is very pathetic. I feel for Emeka, can't imagine the pain he and the children are going through.. Suzzane should have forgiven and stayed, if not for anything for her kids, for all the sacrifices... Training her in school, opening a school for her, building house for her family. At least he was humble enough to beg her publicly. These can not come from a man that doesn't love his woman.Now that she has walked out of the marriage, she would realise that no man is perfect. I wonder if she would leave her new marriage because of the man's imperfections. Emeka may God heal and restore you..

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ivolt: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2017
PHIPEX:
About 5yrs ago I sat with this couple in church at Magodo and they looked so lovely, what could have gone so bad. I was admiring them in my heart wishing to have a family like his. Am so disappointed in what has become of them.

Most couples look lovely outside, that doesn't say anything about their internal relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ivolt: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2017
BLACKdagger:

So true!..
If she were from a home this wouldnt happen

Yes, because you have married thousands of women
and confirmed your theory.
There are so many marriages that have crashed because
"my in-law caused it".

Failure always give excuses.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by NERRORECORDS(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2017

1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2017
I've always been intrigued by low self esteem men like these who put their whole existence on a mere woman who's practically a stranger you met few years back.

Woman wrapper wink
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by freshvine(f): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2017
GirlOfTheWeek:
But yiu also contributed ib beating her

all these men without shame, imagine what this man is saying in public after she left him for beating her up and down like a punching bag.

FOr women's fashion? Ladies see My Signature

A woman desperate to be with another man will always fabricate lies to leave her present lover.

Beating is one inglorious that appeals to people emotions.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

Naso! gringrin

Please tell this to your husband directly and stop bragging to anonymous faces on nairaland.

You'll leave your six kids with your husband. Abeg talk another thing jare! gringrin
Definition of illiteracy.

I said I would leave my husband if he turns abusive.

DID I SAY I WILL LEAVE MY KIDS undecided

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What church do you attend?
New Covenant Anglican Church.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by tartarus(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2017
Seun360:

Abeg shut up..... Na real woman will leave her four kids and work away, no matter the circumstances. Even Animals wont.

Tell your sister/daughter this. I hope they get beaten like drums!. Ode! undecided
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ezenwa10: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Tokyo baby is not a virgin. More details on........www.bebelite..com
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by tartarus(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2017
IAMBlesssed:
This is very pathetic. I feel for Emeka, can't imagine the pain he and the children are going through.. Suzzane should have forgiven and stayed, if not for anything for her kids, for all the sacrifices... Training her in school, opening a school for her, building house for her family. At least he was humble enough to beg her publicly. These can not come from a man that doesn't love his woman.Now that she has walked out of the marriage, she would realise that no man is perfect. I wonder if she would leave her new marriage because of the man's imperfections. Emeka may God heal and restore you..

Lol endure for how long?? grin
You obviously don't know this emeka well. Suzanne fought her family when she was told not to marry emeka, her family was right after all. Emeka is a maniac

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2017
ceeroh:
But you and Okotie resemble each other na

grin grin grin

Your case ehh
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by naijaboiy: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:

Definition of illiteracy.

I said I would leave my husband if he turns abusive.

DID I SAY I WILL LEAVE MY KIDS undecided
Angry woman! gringrin

What was the point of discussion here? Was it not about his wife leaving her four kids?

Always bitter at everything. I guess you're the most educated in your family. grin

CONGRATULATIONS!!! gringrin
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Iamthoney(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2017
This guy go dey knack other girls for Abuja con still dey claim good Christian... iffa hear
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

Angry woman! gringrin

What was the point of discussion here? Was it not about his wife leaving her four kids?

Always bitter at everything. I guess you're the most educated in your family. grin

CONGRATULATIONS!!! gringrin
And u believe these lies from an actor?
Waste of my time

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by LordOfNaira: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:

New Covenant Anglican Church.

If your priest's wife claims he beats her and he denies it, who would you believe?
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Seun360(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2017
IAMBlesssed:

A true woman spotted.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by menacity(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2017
chynie:

So u wan her to die in the marriage just to prove to you and your kind that she is a real woman
. no sane woman leaves her children, it seems 9months is easy 4 her. the pain of labour n sleepless nights. he messed up but she messed up more.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2017
LordOfNaira:

If your priest's wife claims he beats her and he denies it, who would you believe?
Depends of the evidence. That will prove the facts.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by opichika(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2017
am always in total confuse with those celebrities.. about how they run there marital life...what are we will be learning from there movies..when marring and devoicing is there roles in real life...haba!
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by LordOfNaira: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:
Depends of the evidence. That will prove the facts.
So what evidence are you using to decide that Emeka used to beat his wife?
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2017
You know them from the beginning. I remember the lady I was dating told me "to he'll with your love" I quite the relationship immediately bc I know divorce will mean nothing to her after marriage. She beg and did what she could to come back when she saw that I was prepared to marry her mentor
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ChiefSweetus: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2017
I always had sympathy for Emeka Ike on this case, but this particular narrative is very very dodgy. It would've been better he kept shut and preserved some benefit of doubt. After reading this, it is safe to deduce that his wife might just have credible grounds after all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ubaken88(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2017
Life is full of misery, sometimes we only know the value of what we had only when we'v lost it. If hope both will bury their hatchet and come back once again

Check my signature though...
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by do4luv14(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2017
GirlOfTheWeek:
But yiu also contributed ib beating her

all these men without shame, imagine what this man is saying in public after she left him for beating her up and down like a punching bag.

FOr women's fashion? Ladies see My Signature

hmmm chaii, I forgot to ask you,

where was the recording you made when he was beating her,
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by keypha1: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2017
With 4 children she still want to test another man dick, by the time she reach 70 years she will regret leaving her husband and her children.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Kingquincy666: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2017
icedfire:
I support emeka

Ain't trust no bitches
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by keypha1: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2017
I admired your understanding.
IAMBlesssed:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.