Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" (55902 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by romenna: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2017
JUDGE JUDY
keepingmum:
Your arrogance in refusing to publicly apologise to your wife for the years of constant battering is why she insisted on leaving you

No SANE pastor will advise a spouse (male or female) to return to a marriage/environment where their life is at risk

During any divorce, spouses often ask for their share of. Marital assets so she wasn't asking for your will

You cannot force a woman to remain married to you

Your poor reputation and character is the reason nollywood ostracized u

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2017
ezugegere:

He lied

He didnt lie, he is simply amplifying his goodness and using that to cry out loud on what his wife did to me. Many people have done much more than that for their wives, but you must forgive and move on. That is how our own sins are forgiven. Allow nature to take its course and not try to praise self.

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2017
BLACKdagger:

U think its eazy wat he is dealing with is enuff to cause mental state.

There is element of truth in this, but there are countless others who let go and improve on their mental state. When you transition above betrayal, it is a giant way up. Now he is stucked on the illusion of Love and Pain. Crying like a mental patient daily.

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Zirah: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is really bad. Emeka is mentally sick and he has no one to tell him. Its always about me, my children, my wife, my school, my property, my marriage. I build house for them, I rescue her from street, I am her father and husband.

Crazy fellow.

God bless you for this.

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Zirah: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2017
texazzpete:
Yeah right. Only the gullible will swallow his story hook, line and sinker.

"I love my wife" is something nearly every wife beater says, anyway.

Thanks for this. Bless your wisdom.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by kpompey: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is really bad. Emeka is mentally sick and he has no one to tell him. Its always about me, my children, my wife, my school, my property, my marriage. I build house for them, I rescue her from street, I am her father and husband.

Crazy fellow.

The first question is to know if you are a guy?Secondly, are you married?If the answers are no, then keep quiet.You are saying this man is insane after investing so much in the woman.Most guys will die of hypertension if a woman they love so much does that to them.May be we should pray for such for you, so that you could lead by example.Munmun

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Amberon11: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pls say what you know. The wife presented tangible of domestic violence by Emeka and he was saying it is blackmail? Seriously? A typical Nigerian woman values her marriage and sees marriage as their highest achievement in life so whenever a nigerian woman thinks of walking away from a marriage you should know that marriage is almost irredeemable.

So a woman should die in a marriage instead of walking away right? My neighbour's husband beat her with an iron, almost disfigured her hand and left her nearly blind. He showed no remorse and even her he would do worse if she didn't get out of his house. He got another house, started moving out without telling his own wife and you're here implying that a woman shouldn't leave her marriage for whatever reason. That is a very shallow way of reasoning.
Seun360:

Abeg shut up..... Na real woman will leave her four kids and work away, no matter the circumstances. Even Animals wont.

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Amberon11: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rubbish.
friendl:
But Na woman beater love their wife pass ,truth be told ,the best husbands are the one who cheat
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
kpompey:

The first question is to know if you are a guy?Secondly, are you married?If the answers are no, then keep quiet.You are saying this man is insane after investing so much in the woman.Most guys will die of hypertension if a woman they love so much does that to them.May be we should pray for such for you, so that you could lead by example.Munmun

You like to insult, even when you truly do not know the person behind the keyboard. I am very married and very comfortable because I understand the dynamics of life. I have built houses, bought cars for people, trained people all through universities abroad and done countless things. I have lost several millions and in business, got duped many times by closest friends and forgive them at the instant of thoughts. I will not even recount women, cos I love women.

Now who is really stupid ? You see, annoyance is ignorance, and they sound more like the same. When you call another stupid, you are actually addressing yourself.

I have just proven that you are stupid. So go ahead and attend common-sense classes.

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Amberon11: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
You just told someone to not jump into conclusions but here you are doing the same. There are millions of orphans with successful marriages whose husbands out through school. You don't see their husbands telling the world they picked them up from the gutter. Emeka is thrash!
BLACKdagger:

So true!..
If she were from a home this wouldnt happen

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Amberon11: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Perfect. How do you want the Lord to bless you today?
delishpot:
Beat/abuse and beg spouses are common. They abuse you and then when you say it's over they start begging you to return home and promise to not do it again only for it to happen and the cycle continues. If and when the victim finally says it's over or a third party or friends, pastors, support group, family etc helps the victim get over their attachment to the abuser, the abuser starts saying they are breaking their home. Pastor is breaking my home, my in-laws are breaking my home, bad friends made my partner not accept my apology and return home etc. They expect their "I am sorry" to heal the past and make it look like it never happened.
He should continue to seek peace if he still loves and wants her back. I am sure if he is genuine, she just may have a change of heart. For a woman in Naija with all the sexist and anti feminine mentality of the society, to risk it all and quit a marriage after 4 kids naim be say water don pass garri

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Amberon11: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yes cuz women bombed the twin towers, olodo.
ELKHALIFAISIS:
One of the reasons I will have contract marriage, have the number of children I wants and get the hell out of my life... Women are little devils

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Fourwinds: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:

She didn't leave her kids. She left her abusive husband.
U little men should receive sense.
hmmmmm....doggy game is over time for beating game
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Amberon11: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
More like a zombie with zero brain spotted.
Seun360:

A true woman spotted.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Amberon11: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Its really absurd how people reason.
keypha1:
With 4 children she still want to test another man dick, by the time she reach 70 years she will regret leaving her husband and her children.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Emeka ike, move on with your life and stop crying foul. You destroyed your marriage with your hands. Anyone who knows you well knows what you are capable of doing so domestic violence from you aint a surprise. I know nairaland nitwits will support you because a lot of them are mentally defficient. You can't beat up a woman and expect her to lay her life for you because of your narcissistic self. Nobody wants to die Thank God women are now walking away from sh.it! We all have just one life to live and such precious life cannot be wasted on a bad and abusive marriage. Learn from this and never you raise your filthy hands on the next woman. Your wife has moved on. You are pained She got rid of you and not the other way round. and that is how men like you should be treated. No be today. GET OVER IT!

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by kpompey: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

You like to insult, even when you truly do not know the person behind the keyboard. I am very married and very comfortable because I understand the dynamics of life. I have built houses, bought cars for people, trained people all through universities abroad and done countless things. I have lost several millions and in business, got duped many times by closest friends and forgive them at the instant of thoughts. I will not even recount women, cos I love women.

Now who is really stupid ? You see, annoyance is ignorance, and they sound more like the same. When you call another stupid, you are actually addressing yourself.

I have just proven that you are stupid. So go ahead and attend common-sense classes.

What an epistle, and how on earth do you want us to believe your vague show off.Only a vain man will exhibit such character, a modest heart will keep quiet. I only asked two questions and you are so impatient, that you started ranting.I am not here to compete with you but to enlighten you that you should scold no one until it happens to you.And note, if you are Dangote, we are not beneficiaries, so swallow your pride and learn. I will never pray for such for myself neither will I do that for you but had it mean, we can simulate events just for us to draw a conclusion.I am one million percent sure you are not what you call yourself dude.

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Maximus85(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2017

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Any one that is openly condemning this man without having any deep information to the events is actually very sick...
I Ave been in this kind of situation before..
He is not bragging but still pained.
Until some one who know's you almost more than your mother blackmail's you don't judge him
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Shukran(f): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nwaforchigozie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/cried-everyday-wife-left/

Why do men lie when there is a disput between them and their spouses? My ex keep telling people I was not ready to settle down.... just imagine! Anyways God be the best judge.

Emeka Ike is lying from this quote I know he is lying... "I met her on the street and I saved her from the street. She told me she’s from a poor home and that she never met her father. I promised her that I would be her father and her lover. I gave her too much opportunity to swallow me."
That you women is very down to earth, hardworking and very respectful. I know her and her family in my secondary school days. Emma and her sister Anita was my classmate from js1 till we finished school. Emma was my sitmate we were not just friends but like sisters. #fedibenclass99#
I have been to their house in Lagos several times during holidays when we were in school although they were not all that rich but she is not from the street. Her mom own a restaurant. A parent who could afford to paid school fees for 2kids in unity boarding school then! Is she from the street? Although I never met their father but he is German.

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Shukran:

Why do men lie when there is a disput between them and their spouses? My ex keep telling people I was not ready to settle down.... just imagine! Anyways God be the best judge.

Emeka Ike is lying from this quote I know he is lying... "I met her on the street and I saved her from the street. She told me she’s from a poor home and that she never met her father. I promised her that I would be her father and her lover. I gave her too much opportunity to swallow me."
That you women is very down to earth, hardworking and very respectful. I know her and her family in my secondary school days. Emma and her sister Anita was my classmate from js1 till we finished school. Emma was my sitmate we were not just friends but like sisters. #fedibenclass99#
I have been to their house in Lagos several times during holidays when we were in school although they were not all that rich but she is not from the street. Her mom own a restaurant. A parent who could afford to paid school fees for 2kids in unity boarding school then! Is she from the street? Although I never met their father but he is German.

Men always lie when there is a dispute because their egos have blinded them of the fact that women can ACTUALLY GET RID OF THEM and WALK AWAY. So when reality hits them in the face, they go on a ranting spree and do all they can to bring the women down. Has the ex-wife ever come out to give the fool attention or grant any interview!? Nah! That is how to deal with a Narcissist. When you are too selfish and think about yourself you can become really gullible and oblivious that the world does not revolve around your life anymore. That is the reality that Emeka ike is facing. From the interview you can tell that emeka is mentally r.etarded.

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by chibuzorAbia: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:

I have 6 kids. I will leave my husband any day he turns abusive!

I can't die because of a man. So another woman will start maltreating my kids God forbid.

Leave to live!

Wow! Irresponsible woman, 6 kids! in Nigeria?
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Is there any law that limits the amount of kids a person can have?
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by nayosman: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
If what Emeka said was true, I pity Emeka. The ex wife should reconsider her marriage for the sake of their children.
The woman may be under a spell.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by delishpot: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Amberon11:
Perfect. How do you want the Lord to bless you today?

I want no death occuring today as my blessing and reward grin grin hope it ain't too much to ask?
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by delishpot: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Has she begged you for support before? You people just. Insulting others because you have MB to browse
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by newoffer: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bros move on. U forget say recession dey. D woman don move on . Free ur mind from those scripts in your head. The earlier the better for you o. Aro in Abeokuta is filled with people who repeat one thing hundred times.
Engage your mind with something good. When u find love again pls don't play scripts with her.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Amberon11:
Yes cuz women bombed the twin towers, olodo.

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by chibuzorAbia: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:

Is there any law that limits the amount of kids a person can have?

Yes, though not actual written law BUT common sense law. 6 is way too much in Nigeria or anywhere else.

Unless you have millions of DOLLARS lying around, you have than likely inflicted poverty and want on yourself, husband and those children.

Use your ovaries with sense.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Yes, though not actual written law BUT common sense law. 6 is way too much in Nigeria or anywhere else.

Unless you have millions of DOLLARS lying around, you have than likely inflicted poverty and want on yourself, husband and those children.

Use your ovaries with sense.
Fuçk u.

I'm rich enough to send my kids to the best schools in town.
I don't tell u how to live ur life.
Mind your goddamn business.
My hus and I will have more kids if we please. We are health and RICH!
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by chibuzorAbia: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
delishpot:

Has she begged you for support before? You people just. Insulting others because you have MB to browse

No but she has created unnecessary burden on society. Those kid have a 90%+ probability of ending up poor.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by chibuzorAbia: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:

Fuçk u.

I'm rich enough to send my kids to the best schools in town.
I don't tell u how to live ur life.
Mind your goddamn business.
My hus and I will have more kids if we please. We are health and RICH!

Just use your goddamn ovaries smartly. Rich is relative.

Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60