Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" (55903 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Maxwellgunz: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
GirlOfTheWeek:
But yiu also contributed ib beating her

all these men without shame, imagine what this man is saying in public after she left him for beating her up and down like a punching bag.

FOr women's fashion? Ladies see My Signature
don't be quick to believe everything you hear
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Amberon11: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Granted grin
delishpot:

I want no death occuring today as my blessing and reward grin grin hope it ain't too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by desmond2pk: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is really bad. Emeka is mentally sick and he has no one to tell him. Its always about me, my children, my wife, my school, my property, my marriage. I build house for them, I rescue her from street, I am her father and husband.

Crazy fellow.
Not up to 01% of prophet Muhammad.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Just use your goddamn ovaries smartly. Rich is relative.
I plan to have more kids. Oya come and stop me.

You guys should realise there are a lot of rich folks out there.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Bowwow11(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
this Is serious o
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by delishpot: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

No but she has created unnecessary burden on society. Those kid have a 90%+ probability of ending up poor.

Hahahaha, grin grin grin you so cheeky. Lol. No worry, dem go come out fine. Oya, join her and me and wish them well. Some wey born 1 dey get wahala while some born plenty and it's all milk and roses.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by chibuzorAbia: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:

I plan to have more kids. Oya come and stop me.

You guys should realise there are a lot of rich folks out there.

So one of my Mobil engineer paddy talk 20 years ago. Now he don retire, money not flowing like before and 5 grown kids walking all over lagos with foreign degrees looking for jobs that are just not there. Good luck sha.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by mark2sunny(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
keepingmum:
Your arrogance in refusing to publicly apologise to your wife for the years of constant battering is why she insisted on leaving you

No SANE pastor will advise a spouse (male or female) to return to a marriage/environment where their life is at risk

During any divorce, spouses often ask for their share of. Marital assets so she wasn't asking for your will

You cannot force a woman to remain married to you

Your poor reputation and character is the reason nollywood ostracized u

Just clap for yourself
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by bravejoel(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Your wife finally found a man who can satisfy her better tongue
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Odianose13(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:

She didn't leave her kids. She left her abusive husband.
U little men should receive sense.

U sure say sense dey ur head so? She no born pikin for the husband? So in ur myopic reasoning, the children can die just because of her selfish motive of leaving her husband (which ure not even sure was abusive). Recieve sense! Ur talk no make sense! Rather say nothing until ure sure of what is going on btw them.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Odianose13(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:

I have 6 kids. I will leave my husband any day he turns abusive!

I can't die because of a man. So another woman will start maltreating my kids God forbid.

Leave to live!

Have u told ur husband these?
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Odianose13:

Have u told ur husband these?
shocked shocked shocked

I would say such to a stranger and my life partner would not know

Besides I'm married to one of the extremely few civilised Nigerian men.

He wouldn't even think of such. He teaches my son to respect girls starting with his sisters.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Odianose13:

U sure say sense dey ur head so? She no born pikin for the husband? So in ur myopic reasoning, the children can die just because of her selfish motive of leaving her husband (which ure not even sure was abusive). Recieve sense! Ur talk no make sense! Rather say nothing until ure sure of what is going on btw them.
Dyslexic you are.

This guy moved out if their home to another town. Her children live with their mother.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

So one of my Mobil engineer paddy talk 20 years ago. Now he don retire, money not flowing like before and 5 grown kids walking all over lagos with foreign degrees looking for jobs that are just not there. Good luck sha.

Foreign degrees u said!

He has done his part by giving his children a great education. It is left to them to make a life for themselves. Or do u expect a parent to take care of their adult children all their lives just because they brought up into this world?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by marticeus(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
My friend you are still full of yourself, you want reconcilliation your former wife yet you ended up insulting her whole family. I,build a house for her in Isoko and Lagos, she dosn`t even know her father, only a mad woman can behave like that. Emeka, thunder fire you, you caused the whole problem yourself and you have not changed, no remorse, you are still a buffon. Her short answer to the question means she is more matured than you. she made a mistake accepting you, you are far away behind, go look for an mgbeke girl from Orie Amaraku and satisfy yaself maximally.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by onyokometer: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
See two agbaya that cannot resolve simple problem in their marriage and you I'll be eyeing a post in Nollywood. Tell me how can you solve problems when they arise.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by jbhitler(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
keepingmum:
Your arrogance in refusing to publicly apologise to your wife for the years of constant battering is why she insisted on leaving you

No SANE pastor will advise a spouse (male or female) to return to a marriage/environment where their life is at risk

During any divorce, spouses often ask for their share of. Marital assets so she wasn't asking for your will

You cannot force a woman to remain married to you

Your poor reputation and character is the reason nollywood ostracized u
too personal buddy.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Seun360:

Abeg shut up..... Na real woman will leave her four kids and work away, no matter the circumstances. Even Animals wont.

This is an example of using children to blackmail women into staying in abusive marriages.

The children know the truth. They are growing every day don't forget. one day they'll speak up without fear or favour.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by correctguy101(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

There is element of truth in this, but there are countless others who let go and improve on their mental state. When you transition above betrayal, it is a giant way up. Now he is stucked on the illusion of Love and Pain. Crying like a mental patient daily.

No be small mental crying baby.

it's ok to feel pained but would you want to kill yourself for
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by coolviv: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Let's get things straight.
At the divorce proceedings..the wife brought uncontested medical records to show her injuries varying from broken ribs to bruises and damaged vessels over the course of her marriage.
Neighbours and family agreed that he beat her sometimes though they wished she would stay for the children.

This is Nigeria...it is not easy for a woman to leave her marriage with the kind of stigma waiting for her outside as seen in some comments here. Especially after having 4 children..

Now she must have read as we all have though some of us choose to ignore stories and headlines of wives killed in domestic violence and the fate of their children left in the winds. As a wise woman..after 14 whole years not 14 weeks...she finally summons courage to leave the mad man and be alive for her children. And as expected..she is getting trashed for it by typical Nigerians. But her attitude and maturity shows she does not care at this point.

No innocent man will be begging and following a 'guilty' wife like this. One thing is clear...there is a faulty wire in Emeka''s head. Check out his 'love' for his wife..
..she was nobody...she doesn't know her father...I built house for her family...I saved her from the street..etc..

Those who think deeply know that this guy had a problem and his wife is justified in running away.

So let's all live and let live..

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Shukran(f): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sophyrocks:

Men always lie when there is a dispute because their egos have blinded them of the fact that women can ACTUALLY GET RID OF THEM and WALK AWAY. So when reality hits them in the face, they go on a ranting spree and do all they can to bring the women down. Has the ex-wife ever come out to give the fool attention or grant any interview!? Nah! That is how to deal with a Narcissist. When you are too selfish and think about yourself you can become really gullible and oblivious that the world does not revolve around your life anymore. That is the reality that Emeka ike is facing. From the interview you can tell that emeka is mentally r.etarded.

Absolutely Right
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by BluntBoy(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2017
sweatlana:
Is there any law that limits the amount of kids a person can have?
Just take it easy before it reaches 20.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Just take it easy before it reaches 20.
I have the means to take care of them.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by BluntBoy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
sweatlana:
I have the means to take care of them.
OK, ma.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by HumanistMike(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Shukran:

Absolutely Right

Hey babe
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Shukran(f): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
HumanistMike:

Hey babe

Hi guy!�
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by HumanistMike(m): 5:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Shukran:

Hi guy!�

Add my bbm pin. Wanna send u my nudes
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Shukran(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
HumanistMike:

Add my bbm pin. Wanna send u my nudes

Not interested in your nudes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.