Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating (2723 Views)

Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Ritzy10(f): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2018
The video of a Nigerian man beating up his girlfriend has gone viral. According to reports, the girl allegedly cheated on the guy.

They had an exchange of words and in the process, he started attacking her, throwing several punches at her. Many people have condemned the man's action. Watch The Video

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-manhandles-his-girlfriend-in-public-after-he-caught-her-cheating-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by JasonScoolari: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2018
What a foolish guy.

So after beating her, she miraculously stopped cheating? Shame!

Shout out to the babes here playing the role of main chick in three working relationships you girls are the real MVP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2018
What's with this beating of girlfriends coz they cheated.... Oga if na me be you... I am already back to the labour market in search of a better girlfriend.... The beating won't change anything... Just leave...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by IamHeWrites: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2018
The Lady is a Hoe while the guy is a Pussay niccur

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2018
This one na learner.

Next time, You tell her you've forgiven her, take her home, cook her favourite delicacy for her....fvck her well, I mean that kain fvck wey go switch her legs to vibration mode.....then push her out of your house by 12 midnight.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by ojun50(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2018
This one na still baby boy for relationship, he go wise now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by carter009(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2018
Rubbish, that guy is useless, so girls are now scarce or what.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Wuraola01(f): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
What's with this beating of girlfriends coz they cheated.... Oga if na me be you... I am already back to the labour market in search of a better girlfriend.... The beating won't change anything... Just leave...

Beating her isn't right. We know right

But for how long will he keep changing gfs? What if the new one he gets also cheat him? grin
He should try and talk things out with this one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Jay1F(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2018
All of them are mad
Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

Beating her isn't right. We know right

But for how long will he keep changing gfs? What if the new one he gets also cheat him? grin
He should try and talk things out with this one. cheesy
Lol... What guarantees you that she's gonna change?? I can't be living with someone I feel insecure about.....gringrin Someone like Mesef, especially if I am the faithful type, will just lose interest.... cheesycheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2018
highcollide:
This one na learner.

Next time, You tell her you've forgiven her, take her home, cook her favourite delicacy for her....fvck her well, I mean that kain fvck wey go switch her legs to vibration mode.....then push her out of your house by 12 midnight...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Wuraola01(f): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... What guarantees you that she's gonna change?? I can't be living with someone I feel insecure about.....gringrin Someone like Mesef, especially if I am the faithful type, will just lose interest.... cheesycheesy

Ohh. I get wink

True sha, we can't be too sure she'll change kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Wuraola01(f): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2018
highcollide:
This one na learner.

Next time, You tell her you've forgiven her, take her home, cook her favourite delicacy for her....fvck her well, I mean that kain fvck wey go switch her legs to vibration mode.....then push her out of your house by 12 midnight.....

Guy, you're wicked oh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2018
Wuraola01:

Ohh. I get wink

True sha, we can't be too sure she'll change kiss
Yeah... Well-done smileysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Wuraola01(f): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah... Well-done smileysmiley

Lol. grin
Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Tamarapetty(f): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2018
I don't understand why people still waste their time on cheating partners, maybe he has spent alot on her to warrant beating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
What a foolish guy.

So after beating her, she miraculously stopped cheating? Shame!

Shout out to the babes here playing the role of main chick in three working relationships you girls are the real MVP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by donttouchme: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2018
If a boyfriend beats my sister like that; he go know say that khaki no be leather. Stupid and hopeless boy.
Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Randy100: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Atleast he didn't fight his fellow guy. Kudos to him.
Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Yabamadman: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2018
if I was the guy I'd forgive her then take her to an expensive dinner with the most expensive food on the menu then after eating I'd go home and leave her there
Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2018
as if the beating wil stop her cheatin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by agbonkamen(f): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
I am still waiting for that useless guy that will beat me for cheating when he hasn't paid my brideprice.... But I respect myself alot I won't cheat on you but Should I try to dryrun a fresh dick grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by lilmax(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
I am still waiting for that useless guy that will beat me for cheating when he hasn't paid my brideprice.... But I respect myself alot I won't cheat on you but Should I try to dryrun a fresh dick grin grin
a grown ass woman mentality, you do not have to tell me how many relationship you've involved yourself in grin....its written over you
Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by agbonkamen(f): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
lilmax:
a grown ass woman mentality, you do not have to tell me how many relationship you've involved yourself in grin....its written over you
u no well grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Happyfela(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2018
I Like Realists.
agbonkamen:
Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by Biglittlelois(f): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2018
The guy is a sissy, this is how you know a guy that has been pussified shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Manhandles His Girlfriend In Public After He Caught Her Cheating by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
The guy is a sissy, this is how you know a guy that has been pussified shocked

I thought men being pussified should make you happy. Is that not supposed to be a win for you? Or a sign that the pussy is good?

(1) (Reply)

Do Guys Ever Say They Are Not In The Mood For Sex / See How To Know Cheap Girls / Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.