Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,280 members, 7,822,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal (31202 Views)

Fox News: Nigeria Declares Biafra Separatist Movement Terrorist Group / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ichietome:

Well said

Police dont need the court to enforce law. They have a mandate under civil statutes to promote peace and deter threats.

They have right of discretion without a recurse to the legal courts, to assess what is peaceful and what is not.

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by ofuonyebi: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
If you want IPOB. BIAFRA..security..etc..

then apply to the National Ass...respect the Law of the land

Else, the law will give you its red card...for your arrogance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
He stressed that the Nigerian constitution recognizes only the Nigerian Police, Nigerians Army and the Department of States service........ what of Hisbah?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Afromalaika(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
I have been fighting igbos on this forum on several fronts but on this one, I support them 100%.

1. Where the he'll were the police when the Fulani herdsmen were killing people.
2. Where was the Nigerian Police when Hisbah was introduced to enforce Sharia laws in th North etc

Now the igbos form their own security you are declaring it illegal.

I am a Yoruba but I fear for this Country of double standard called Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
He stressed that the Nigerian constitution recognizes only the Nigerian Police, Nigerians Army and the Department of States service........ what of Hisbah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Police dont need the court to enforce law. They have a mandate under civil statutes to promote peace and deter threats.

They have right of discretion without a recurse to the legal courts, to assess what is peaceful and what is not.
...but the police can prosecute a suspect in the court ba? BabaRamota pls that weed is due to be reweeded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
ofuonyebi:
If you want IPOB. BIAFRA..security..etc..

then apply to the National Ass...respect the Law of the land

Else, the law will give you its red card...for your arrogance.
...yes only when the northern states show us documents of NASS and police approval before the implementation of Sharia law. Your hypocrisy is really at its finest peak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by AngelicBeing: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:
Is HISBAH...the northern Nigeria SHARIA police, legal?

tongue

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by solid3(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

What a strong point.
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by malakasea(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:

Sharia is in the constitution of those states so yes it is legal.

The same way your governor can send a bill for setting up "neighborhood watch" to your state house of assembly and it becomes legal for the officials of that organization to operate.

Please read your own constitution.

Thanks
You are westing your time explaning a mater to this mupit,leaf him alon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by malakasea(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
venai:
Official or no official, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu need their services and protections . If it vex you, go and disband Hisbah first.
Don't worry you will soon be formated animals.Did your father tell you that Hisbah is terrorism?
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by malakasea(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
venai:
Official or no official, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu need their services and protections . If it vex you, go and disband Hisbah first.
Nnamdi kanu is an animal and leading animals to the forest of their graves.
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by deriod(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:

The same way your governor can send a bill for setting up "neighborhood watch" to your state house of assembly and it becomes legal for the officials of that organization to operate.

Thanks
Guy please stop replying dis guys ,they just want something to hold on to ,always crying d victim all d time ,there is a constitution in d country its a must to abide by it. the same way they want Yoruba and hausa law makers to push for a referendum while the eastern lawmakers continue to collect fat salaries Opc ,hisbah are protected by d states constitution and government where they are, speak to your state house of assemblies if you want something similar simple

4 Likes

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by IgboTyphoon: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:

A state has the right to choose its laws. You dont like it? Go argue with the supreme court.

It is not a matter of good and evil, it is a matter of the law.

Live with it

Go and reread what that CP said again before Quoting an imaginary law
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Alanzazani: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
This foolish Kanu has given the government so much to nail him finally. He doesn't even understand what our laws say about treason. He was released instead of working to achieve his biafra diplomatically, he started feeling like a demi god. Very senseless boy I will reiterate. Just gave the government so much evidence to silence him.

Some mumus are wearing uniforms and carrying flags in a soverign country. Nigeria has gone through a lot and has not split. Kanu is too small. The lunatic should have pushed for restructuing and see the support he will get. How does the fool expect ibos that have lived in different parts of Nigeria, married other tribes to come back home to look at his albino face. Very unrealistic monkey. Baba should end his madness let some sanity return to the east.

3 Likes

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by princemillla(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
waternogetenemy:

Wat about OPC?

What about bakasi?

2 Likes

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by purpledferanmi1: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
A state can establish it's own security outfit, the biafra pussy service wasn't created by the state.
Nnamdi kanu doesn't have any right to establish such.
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by talk2xp: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

Education is key but you guys won't get it. See how you made a fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Expsbterror(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:

Thanks

I just hate fanatics and unrealistic people. You can imagine where the guy u quote just jumped from.. And imagine how many likes he got. That shows u the level of gullibility of Nigerians.... And that's How's they follow blindly.

1 Like

Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Cooly100: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Liberal85:

Hypocrite,you're only realising this under the present administration.Which brewery operates in Kano?messed up nitwit

Alamajiri...try and get more education...go and research VAT...It has nothing to do with breweries operating in Kano...
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by TopGunFighter: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

what about the boys brigade
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Marcelo290(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Eastfield1:
Each tym I read ur comment. l start loosing hope on mankind
Jesu.! gringringrin
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Radiopsych: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
UGLEEBOI:

Ma nigga! Don't argue blindly....

Once an agency is passed into the constitution it becomes legal.

HISBAH, LASMA, NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH, etc.
Are all examples of state and regional agency that have being made constitional on the state's levels

By d way...
Have you heard about state police In the "US" e.g Highway patrols and FBN.
why is it difficult for you guys to understand simple issue like dis? police is not the court that can declare a group illegal/legal. anywhere D last time I watched the foreign president of Naija speak about KANU, he passed a judgement that he can never release him.{a man that is guiltless} that goes to tell that anybody who holds vital position is already a competent Court on its own. once they pass any ridiculous judgement, some gullible fellow from the oza side will swallow it hook line and sinker.
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Afromalaika:
I have been fighting igbos on this forum on several fronts but on this one, I support them 100%.

1. Where the he'll were the police when the Fulani herdsmen were killing people.
2. Where was the Nigerian Police when Hisbah was introduced to enforce Sharia laws in th North etc

Now the igbos form their own security you are declaring it illegal.

I am a Yoruba but I fear for this Country of double standard called Nigeria.

Nobody is stopping anyone from forming a security organization, simply get it approved by the state house of assembly and enforced by the executive, outside that the BSS led by Nnamdi Kanu remains a terrorist organization.
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Radiopsych:

why is it difficult for you guys to understand simple issue like dis? police is not the court that can declare a group illegal/legal. anywhere D last time I watched the foreign president of Naija speak about KANU, he passed a judgement that he can never release him.{a man that is guiltless} that goes to tell that anybody who holds vital position is already a competent Court on its own. once they pass any ridiculous judgement, some gullible fellow from the oza side will swallow it hook line and sinker.

It is the constitution that determines what is legal or not. The police upholds it and the court interpretes it. So it's not the court that declares a group illegal, it is the constitution.
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by morisnewrain(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

They are legal. They registered under the NSCDC and DSS with approval of Nigerian police.
If they are legally formed, they should also register their organisation under the relevant agency. But the name of the organisation seems illegal; Biafra Secret Security Service.
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by dataking: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:

Thanks

Logical reasoning. They lack that. Respect.
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by talk2xp: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ikechuob:

The hypocrisy In that shithole niggeria makes new sick.

I swear everything about that country and the yoruba constant need to defend backwardness speaks volume of why that hell hole is the retrogressive, unsurvivable mess it currently is.

Anyway I already know you'll hide this like you're known to hide the truth and anything you disagree with.

I must say the igbos are the most foolish people I ve always known. Too many proof about their lame way of thinking. I must add they are the reason this a failed state. Stating the obvious. Please give the morons their Biafra. Fools won't be missed
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by morisnewrain(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
waternogetenemy:

Wat about OPC?
They are also illegal. They are just operating on their own. Have u forgotten how they were dispersed by army during GEJ. Beside the pictures above were during a lawless country under GEJ when anything goes.
OPC is illegal even during the era of OBJ a Yoruba man. He never approved their existence
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by Ikechuob: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
talk2xp:

I must say the igbos are the most foolish people I ve always known. Too many proof about their lame way of thinking. I must add they are the reason this a failed state. Stating the obvious. Please give the morons their Biafra. Fools won't be missed

Yes oo. You are so fucking right. Igbos have been ones ruling your state which turned it into the retrogressive, begging, backwards, corrupt, piece of sh1t it is. Igbos have been the 90% president of Niggeria since it's creation. Heck Buhari is even Igbo. Please hurry up and give us Biafra. Let those Biafrans go and fail another state while you animals turn your death ridden crap into paradise.
Re: Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal by ExInferis(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

Yes it is.

Shariah is constitutional.

The state has the legal right to create its enforcers.

Dumbass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu's Throwback Photo In 1980s / June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) / Maduka Jettisons Crucial Appointment To Save Soul Onboard Local Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.