Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

HOUSE OF LUST!! (complete Story From Topwriters Den) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOUSE OF LUST!! (complete Story From Topwriters Den) (873 Views)

The Den Of Delilah. (18+) / Scents Of Lust / Ilegend Claimed I Scammed Him Which I Didn't. My Complete Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOUSE OF LUST!! (complete Story From Topwriters Den) by Dpredictor(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
The rain just got heavy, and my moans were getting louder, I really didn’t care since no one would hear me, I guess though. Alhaji Rauf Rahman is the Governor of Lagos State, He was a lawyer (SAN to be precise). He was born into a wealthy home so money really wasn’t a problem for him, he gets what he wants whenever he wants it. He wanted to be Senator, he got a seat in the Senate. He wanted to be Deputy Governor, his party afforded him the spot, when he thought of being governor, they persuaded the main runner, Dr. Peter Abidigun, to step down and Now, He’s Governor. He wanted me, well he is banging my brains out now, but did he get me?

Read the complete Episode By Clicking Here

(1) (Reply)

See This Girl Whose Age Has Sprouted Up Curiosity Online / Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? / "Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.