Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

"Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) (876 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) by Kolababe: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
A video of a young black lady on Instagram being cuddled by her man has got many people talking. The man in question is a very old white man who could pass for her grand father. The man proudly cuddles her from the back in the video and looked into the camera even as the girl seems proud of him; they seem proud of each other. She was even singing a romantic song for him.

Below are the photos and video..

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/trying-to-get-latest-iphone-x-lady-cuddled-by-her-aged-lover-photos

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

Re: "Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) by Kolababe: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
More
Re: "Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) by SirMichael1: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jeeez!! What tha fuck__

Anything for the dick!!! cheesy

Yeah, yeah, I'm on da dick!
I'mma get horny_ for da dick
Date an old man for da dick
I'mma sleep on da dick
While I'm all on da, just rocking on da dick
Get greedy on da dick
For an Iphone on da dick

cheesy cheesy
Re: "Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) by Nbote(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Atleast she talk true... So many gals are already on d hustle and some would have to do worse to get it... D question now is afta getting d iPhone X what next??
Re: "Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) by Nbote(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Every one is selling their body to get wateva dey want , d question is which part...?
Re: "Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
This one weak me
Lolll. ���
Haters❗ Haters❗❗ Haters❗❗❗
You get pikin for 2face?No, Your fada get level for Nigeria?No, You Get Benz or Nothing?No,
Do you have a car�?No, Do you have IPhone X?No, Do you have 30billion� in your account?No, have you even ever been out of the country✈ before? No. So wetin come dey sup ,So my dear slay queens� and slay mamas� please just post your pictures� and stop writing "Bleep haters" "haters keep hating"...my dear nobody hates you,you are just a dumb girl with a smart phone�,you don't have anything so why should we�‍�‍�‍� hate you?.
Na your WAEC result way F9 full dem wan hate�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

#Make_we_hear_word_abeg...
I Dey My Room Come Beat Me

1 Like

Re: "Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) by smardray(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
the way apple is doing nw...ur puna will be torn by the time they get to iPhone 12
Re: "Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) by VeeBuzzer(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
I like her.
Do your thing. Youre by far better than those that fvck their bf for free and still get cheated on and dumped.

But how she takes in that wrinkled short pink diick baffles me. Well, what do i know.
Re: "Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) by Fidelismaria: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
hoelosho doing what she knows how to do best

not my bizness
Re: "Trying To Get Latest Iphone X?" Lady Cuddled By Her Aged Lover (photos) by Fidelismaria: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
hoelosho doing what she knows how to do best

not my bizness

(1) (Reply)

No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady / Weekend Fun: How many Of You Play This Game??? (photo) / Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.