Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,464 members, 7,850,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment (7033 Views)

Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Dineneering(f): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Guy, the day it occurred to you that the p*sy is urs only that day "your mumu never do". The p*sy is only ur when it's ur turn and with u.
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Zhahovic(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Forget the condom...
I am more concerned with the part where she slept with U because she "had issues" with her boyfriend....
Hmmm...fear women
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by HumanistMike(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Michelle55:
yeah I have them and I give it to those that needs it to avoid stories that touch.. we under reproductive health (CDS) preach safe sex for those that can't abstain. so there's no crime in what I said.

Sup babe
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by geraldo077: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Op just chill, during my service year girls had plenty of condoms which was given to them at camp and on clearance days too....so some just have it should incase.....But come to think of it,she had a guy before you guys met and you think another guy won't want her like you do abi....and she's even a student..
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Blonchilli(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2017
stainless239:

babe abeg i want condoms o
dkt no gree give us for their seminar
Wife material 2000 yards grin grin grin
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by stainless239(f): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Blonchilli:
Wife material 2000 yards grin grin grin

wetin be your own
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by smartnero24(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
pryme:

its been a long time i used the word "Paranoid"

you my friend are suffering from paranoia.

Ps. you acted like a king size chicken, you didnt even have the nerve to talk to her about it, rather you brought here on NL.

Walai!!

How you see an open condom pack in your galfrnds apartment without talking to her about it first instead bring it to NL for a counseling session makes me even wonder if the op is ready for a relationship sef. Talk to her first.......communication is everything!!
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Blonchilli(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
stainless239:

wetin be your own
You forget that easily? undecided
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by stainless239(f): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Blonchilli:
You forget that easily? undecided

not really u didn't man up na so I just face front
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by deafeyez: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Michelle55:
undecided what's wrong with a young lady having a packet of condom? Ayam not understanding.. lemme wow you, I have over 7 packet of kiss condom. does it mean I'm using it? no I'm not,but I won't hesitate to give it to peeps that can't abstain.she might have gotten it from a health seminar she attended or a friend who's into health gave it to her.. op, don't read meanings into everything you come across.. trust your partner but if you are finding it difficult to trust her, confront her with your findings so that she can explain better. there's really no need for all these baseless assumptions!! !

U are so caring.
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Blonchilli(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2017
stainless239:

not really
u didn't man up na
so I just face front
Work Work Work joor...you know how I've been trying to send a mail
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by stainless239(f): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Blonchilli:
Work Work Work joor...you know how I've been trying to send a mail

try again
Re: I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment by Blonchilli(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2017
stainless239:

try again
Just did seems nairaland's having technical issue. How about your gmail/yahoomail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / Sexiest Butt Ever Seen In History / True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.