Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister (7014 Views)

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore / My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence / I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by Ilal: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
There are many things happening in the world today. Many things that are shocking and unbelievable.

Have you ever heard of someone getting married to his bride’s twin sister because he thinks she is the bride?

Then read this true story below.

A woman who has a twin has said how she made her twin sister who goes by the name May marry her fiance on the day of their marriage, and they are still in the act till now.

She said while growing up, her best friend was her twin sister. They played with the same toys, read the same books and even had the same set of friends at school.

She said that she never felt that she needed anyone else apart from her twin sister who knew all her secrets and even when they went to different universities the bond was still there.

Soon after both of them graduated from the university and found a job, her sister (May) moved out but she stayed at home with her parents while still keeping in touch with May who visited during weekends and still had lunch with them.

It was during this period she met Edmund during one of her work trips and fell in love with him.

She said she got along so well from the start that they started dating a few weeks later and he proposed three months later.

She told him about her twin sister May and when he got to meet her he said it was fun to see someone who looked exactly like her.

May also confessed that she liked Edmund not only as a brother-in-law but she had other passionate feelings for him.

Hearing what May said she expected herself to be angry and surprised but instead she even said that May should date Edmund for sometime without him knowing since he wasn’t able to differentiate them.

Even during the wedding supper, they changed outfits and he still didn’t know he married her.

They had an enormous wedding and numerous individuals at the tables had not seen May and her sister for a long time, yet they never mentioned to anyone what transpired in that day because she simply wanted May to encounter the most significant day in her life the same way she did and that she was do happy when she saw Edmund kiss May.

From that day, she shared Edmund with May. Sometimes she will eat with him after work instead of her or they will go out on the town to shop, thinking it was him while still promising never to tell anyone because she loved May more than Edmund and maybe one day they will uncover the truth.

Source : https://ojblitz.com/twin-share-husband/
Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by BeSpect(f): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Well done wise ones

Na ur hubby d both of u dy cheat

Sharp full-ish fools

1 Like

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by dorin27(f): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hmm...
Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by Pious101: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Believe this story at ur peril...I once dated a twin and on a certain day they plan so that the other would act as my girl friend. When they got to my house my babe hang outside and her twin came in and wanted to act like my babe. Just from d way she greeted me alone I knew she was not my babe. So this story get k_leg

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Only a very foolish man would fall for that...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by fati2001(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
cry
Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by blackboy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
Cock n bull stories. How he no go know? Please tell me another lie..I mean story

2 Likes

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by Uzomacharles: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
you mean this kind of thing happen in this world?
I wish is me oooo

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by kacglobal: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Forget it the guy knows. Have you seen anyone offered buy one get one free and says he doesn't want.

Baba knows so he just dey chop the two dey go. The dey wey problem go dey Na when they burst the truth n the guy doesn't react and still says he will still continue sleeping with both of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by illicit(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lies....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by Dreyton36: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnnn

That's a real niggarr, he knows he's only playing along and fvcking the both of them grin
You think say you wise __ you are a mumu man grin that comedy though

2 Likes

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by DrCollins007: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
What's the title of this movie?

1 Like

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by SavageResponse(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Two for the price of one grin

1 Like

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ilal:

There are many things happening in the world today. Many things that are shocking and unbelievable.

Have you ever heard of someone getting married to his bride’s twin sister because he thinks she is the bride?

Then read this true story below.

A woman who has a twin has said how she made her twin sister who goes by the name May marry her fiance on the day of their marriage, and they are still in the act till now.

She said while growing up, her best friend was her twin sister. They played with the same toys, read the same books and even had the same set of friends at school.

She said that she never felt that she needed anyone else apart from her twin sister who knew all her secrets and even when they went to different universities the bond was still there.

Soon after both of them graduated from the university and found a job, her sister (May) moved out but she stayed at home with her parents while still keeping in touch with May who visited during weekends and still had lunch with them.

It was during this period she met Edmund during one of her work trips and fell in love with him.

She said she got along so well from the start that they started dating a few weeks later and he proposed three months later.

She told him about her twin sister May and when he got to meet her he said it was fun to see someone who looked exactly like her.

May also confessed that she liked Edmund not only as a brother-in-law but she had other passionate feelings for him.

Hearing what May said she expected herself to be angry and surprised but instead she even said that May should date Edmund for sometime without him knowing since he wasn’t able to differentiate them.

Even during the wedding supper, they changed outfits and he still didn’t know he married her.

They had an enormous wedding and numerous individuals at the tables had not seen May and her sister for a long time, yet they never mentioned to anyone what transpired in that day because she simply wanted May to encounter the most significant day in her life the same way she did and that she was do happy when she saw Edmund kiss May.

From that day, she shared Edmund with May. Sometimes she will eat with him after work instead of her or they will go out on the town to shop, thinking it was him while still promising never to tell anyone because she loved May more than Edmund and maybe one day they will uncover the truth.

Source : https://ojblitz.com/twin-share-husband/

Story!

An experienced man will notice the difference in the toto

1 Like

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Only a very foolish man would fall for that...
The man is not foolish, he is playing along and peacefully banging the both. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by tempest01(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nonsense
Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
The man is not foolish, he is playing along and peacefully banging the both. grin grin grin

Sharp man! grin grin grin
Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by unitypeace: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
How true is this story?
Box RElogio Masculino wrist watch men 2020, top brand WWOOR golden chronograph Men Watchesgold big Male wrist watch
For men, a very high quality gold plated chronograph wristwatch

* Water proof Chronograph
* Shock resistant:
* All Dials Working

Payment on Delivery. Order with the link below

https:///32G67Rx

Where unique people Shop

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by winkmart: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
OK
Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fake
Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by Karemarealty288(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Story!

An experienced man will notice the difference in the toto

My niggar

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by lapazi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Should we tell them?

Na the man they play them, them never no Wetin dey xup until he collect them finish
Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by Ugaboy: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by Vulcanheph(m): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
kacglobal:
Forget it the guy knows. Have you seen anyone offered buy one get one free and says he doesn't want.

Baba knows so he just dey chop the two dey go. The dey wey problem go dey Na when they burst the truth n the guy doesn't react and still says he will still continue sleeping with both of them.
You just spoke my mind.....
Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by Muhylonaire007: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2020
What's the title of this movie.
Well if it isn't a movie yet, I would advise that you sell the script to some nollywood producers. Lol grin coz if dem steal this piece from you, it's over nìyẹn o.
Nice movie sha grin

1 Like

Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by padi94(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Their problem
Re: True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Twins character, behaviour and speech are different, eye contact , body movement are different and unique, yeah the Man is playing both of them and they are thinking, the other way round
.... lol

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do / Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.