Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays (1864 Views)

Popular World Toy Penis Ladies Use To Replace Men For Sex / See The Fake Bra Ladies Use To Increase The Size Of Their Bre*st / Ladies Use fake facebook accounts to add me for sex chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by Nedfed(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
This is so much common in the south/West of the country. Wia you see some pretty ladies hawking on the street. Never quote me wrong, never say hawking is a crime but the way and manner to which dey do it. Just image a well dress young lady hawking groundnut or banana, you get confused when you see that the dress she's putting on is much more expensive than the whole groundnuts she's hawking for a month. And this types of gals/ladies changes cloths day2day with a full makeup on dia face.
You'll even see some at times twisting waist on the road and when you go to some rough/ghetto area the kind of cloths some of them put on will rilli amazed you. Imaging someone hawking and exposin are body.
Many times I do ask myself, are dis people trully hawking or selling body.
The most irritating part of it is when you see some of handworking (e.g Mechanical, commercial drivers, barbers etc) guys or married man hitting dia ass or touching dia boobs all in the name of playing in public, no no noooooo this is bad.
I was at a filling station yesta9it trying to buy fuel to my car, when one of dem walk towards me and ask if i'll buy groundnuts, I said NO.
The next thing she told me to buy for her then. I look straight into her eyes and ask her
DON'T YOU HEAR ME. She hiss at me and walk away. The lady dat sold the petrol to me apologise on her behalf and said dat how she normally does. That she think i'll fall for her.
Many of dis ladies uses hawking method to do dia ashawo/runs gal business.
May God save us from slay queens that full town now

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Twisting waist on the road, lol.
Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by agbonkamen(f): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Op you are mad o..... You think they are enjoying it? They need to dress well and look presentable with what they are hawking. Can you buy something edible from a dirty hawker and beside that pic up there is from a movie scene.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by Adasun(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
agbonkamen:
Op you are mad o..... You think they are enjoying it? They need to dress well and look presentable with what they are hawking. Can you buy something edible from a dirty hawker and beside that pic up there is from a movie scene.
u head correct U can Dress decent and stil look presentable

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by agbonkamen(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Adasun:
u head correct U can Dress decent and stil look presentable
big head no mention again..... How many hawkers do you see on the street dressed indecently?
Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by Adasun(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
agbonkamen:
big head no mention again..... How many hawkers do you see on the street dressed indecently?
[b]so da op said all dat out of blue right

U can't comprehend things i guess.now sheew
/b]
Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by agbonkamen(f): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Adasun:
[b]so da op said all dat out of blue right

U can't comprehend things i guess.now sheew
/b]
you that can comprehend continue..............
Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by Nedfed(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
agbonkamen:

1. Op you are mad o.....
It seems you lack home training, is it everyone you see online you abuse?

2. They need to dress well and look presentable with what they are hawking.
Am talking about indecent dressing of them.

3. Beside that pic up there is from a movie scene.
Dat's just am illustration of my message to guys

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by agbonkamen(f): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nedfed:

1. Op you are mad o.....
It seems you lack home training, is it everyone you see online you abuse?

2. They need to dress well and look presentable with what they are hawking.
Am talking about indecent dressing of them.

3. Beside that pic up there is from a movie scene.
Dat's just am illustration of my message to guys
sorry sir......

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by Cool23(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
They are doing two jobs hawking and prostitution

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by BabbanBura(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
agbonkamen:
sorry sir......

good one dear - saying sorry isn't a weakness but maturity and humility

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by Lewaluv(f): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
These are not naija girls lol.
Re: Some Of The Method Ladies Use Now Adays by Martin0(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
These are not naija girls lol.
how sure can u be?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? / Just When We Though One Corner Was Over, This Secondary School Girl Did This / Advise Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.