Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Advise Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Her (1865 Views)

Please Members Of This Group, Advise Her Please / My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her / Advise her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Her by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
I'm a 23 year old student in my final semester(6 months).....
I met my boyfriend and we started dating in my 2nd semester.My boyfriend was smart and he loved business/investments.

So, during my 5th semester he suggested I give him my school fees to do an investment including his own as well.... after so much thoughts that nothing could go wrong,well I think he lost everything and I still stuck with him while he tried to figure things out for me to go back to school(he didn't succeed).... I dropped out of school for a year..and currently my parents feel I'm done with school and i just need to pick my certificate... They gave me money to come back to Ghana and get my certificate but as I type this I'm squatting with my friend because I can't afford a hostel or even feed....

I really want to finish my Last semester and be a graduate so I can work and fix the mess in my life but I know how long it took my folks to raise this money for me to pick up a certificate I don't have... I know how many times I've cried and had suicidal thoughts since I came into this country... I have so much regrets.

My so called boyfriend came to finish his school, broke up with me and his living well.... I have thought of things to do to make him suffer for everything he put me through.... I want him dead or suffer greatly... please advice me on how to handle this issue and stay sane....
For a friend

1 Like

Re: Advise Her by gabinogem(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is a scam... Everyone go into it for a selfish purpose...
Re: Advise Her by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Idahtee:
I'm a 23 year old student in my final semester(6 months)..... I met my boyfriend and we started dating in my 2nd semester.
My boyfriend was smart and he loved business/investments. So during my 5th semester he suggested I give him my school fees to do an investment including his own as well.... after so much thoughts that nothing could go wrong,well I think he lost everything and I still stuck with him while he tried to figure things out for me to go back to school(he didn't succeed).... i dropped out of school for a year..and currently my parents feel I'm done with school and i just need to pick my certificate... They gave me money to come back to Ghana and get my certificate but as I type this I'm squatting with my friend because I can't afford a hostel or even feed.... I really want to finish my Last semester and be a graduate so I can work and fix the mess in my life but I know how long it took my folks to raise this money for me to pick up a certificate I don't have... I know how many times I've cried and had suicidal thoughts since I came into this country... I have so much regrets. My so called boyfriend came to finish his school, broke up with me and his living well.... I have thought of things to do to make him suffer for everything he put me through.... I want him dead or suffer greatly... please advice me on how to handle this issue and stay sane....
For a friend

Forget about the revenge. It's all your fault for falling in love blindly.

It's time to pick up the pieces of what's left of your life and make something out of it. Look for money and finish your last year. Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Advise Her by JULIE1925(f): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
shocked

Definitely suicide is not the answer.. Does her school offer a loan for their students? Or why not apply as a working student in her school?
Re: Advise Her by JULIE1925(f): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
gabinogem:
Boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is a scam... Everyone go into it for a selfish purpose...

Not really.. I bet u never been in love yet? I mean deeply madly crazy in love wink

1 Like

Re: Advise Her by gabinogem(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
JULIE1925:

Not really.. I bet u never been in love yet? I mean deeply madly crazy in love wink
lol...that's where the scam lies...cuz both can't be "deeply-madly-crazy" in love at same time grin
Re: Advise Her by lilkech(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
A human being in final semester of final year in a higher institution wrote all this without proper punctuation or paragraphing?

Chei! Nigeria... which way?
Re: Advise Her by IamLEGEND1: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Well,she's the architect of her own misery. but we won't hold it against her if she became an olosho to raise funds.

4 Likes

Re: Advise Her by IamLEGEND1: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
lilkech:
A human being in final semester of final year in a higher institution wrote all this without proper punctuation or paragraphing?

This one Na Ghanaian product.
Re: Advise Her by JULIE1925(f): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
gabinogem:
lol...that's where the scam lies...cuz both can be "deeply-madly-crazy" in love at same time grin

Then how cud that be a scam na? embarassed
Re: Advise Her by gabinogem(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
JULIE1925:

Then how cud that be a scam na? embarassed
One will always be a sucker for the other that hasn't been caught in the so called "deeply-madly-crazy" love grin
Re: Advise Her by JULIE1925(f): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
gabinogem:
One will always be a sucker for the other that hasn't been caught in the so called "deeply-madly-crazy" love grin

Hahahahah... grin

U have a different definition of LOVE & urs sounds so painful & bitter. embarassed
Re: Advise Her by gabinogem(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
JULIE1925:

Hahahahah... grin

U have a different definition of LOVE & urs sounds so painful & bitter. embarassed
lol...but some defines it as pain...where u have to sacrifice to prove it. grin... As for me, I believe in fair play wink
Re: Advise Her by JULIE1925(f): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
gabinogem:
lol...but some defines it as pain...where u have to sacrifice to prove it. grin... As for me, I believe in fair play wink

Yeah i do believe in saying "LOVE IS SACRIFICE".. embarassed

But there is sweetness in every sacrifice u give to ur special someone.. wink
Re: Advise Her by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
I wonder how some girls think.

They always give their boyfriend their school fees, then drop out from school.
This same boys will still breakup with them.

Honestly am baffled when I see such, I wonder what they were thinking undecided

Op, it's a pity uv played kalo kalo with your career. Don't worry forgive him cos carrying so much hate will not help you.

Another chance in making it, will come your way again. Just shine your eyes and brain, to be able to grasp such opportunity when it comes knocking.

Best of luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Her by LessNoise: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
lilkech:

She schooled in Ghana chalie
Re: Advise Her by alphaconde(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
i support u kill him but slowly
Re: Advise Her by gabinogem(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
JULIE1925:

Yeah i do believe in saying "LOVE IS SACRIFICE".. embarassed

But there is sweetness in every sacrifice u give to ur special someone.. wink

It will be sweeter if that special someone reciprocate the great gesture cool ... not taking ur sacrifice for granted, as seen in the OP's case embarassed
Re: Advise Her by Stevengerd(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
lilkech:

Ode. where u see nigeria?
Re: Advise Her by JULIE1925(f): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
gabinogem:
It will be sweeter if that special someone reciprocate the great gesture cool ... not taking ur sacrifice for granted, as seen in the OP's case embarassed

Yes i agree with u.. grin

But the thing is when u sacrifice, u do it coz u want it and u are not being forced juz to make ur partner happy... grin

Chaaiii...too much love ooo
Re: Advise Her by 9japrof(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
School Relationships are risks, 98% of it are for selfish reasons, Guys are looking for the cutest and most sexiest lady on campus to insert their ATM into her Machine while the ladies are looking for the money bag that would pay her bills and other frivolities like partying etc

I aint contributing shhiit, How she made her bed is how she would lie on it
, she made her decision and she should reap the benefits, and let her stupid head not think of vengeance cos its gon back fire.

Nonsense, your parents were there sweating their ass off to pay your bills, denying themselves some good things in life to give you a bright future and your useless self is there misbehaving and playing some useless stunt love...

2 Likes

Re: Advise Her by gabinogem(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
JULIE1925:

Yes i agree with u.. grin

[/b]But the thing is when u sacrifice, u do it coz u want it and u are not being forced juz to make ur partner happy[b]... grin

Chaaiii...too much love ooo

at the bolded, that won't be an outright sacrifice. To my own understanding, I believe sacrifice is something valuable which u give away in order to gain something of value in return. grin
Re: Advise Her by Pubichairs(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
too much Ghanian Banku blinded you from seeing the dude wasn't a human embarassedleave everything to God, nothing more to contribute here

Re: Advise Her by lilkech(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Ode. where u see nigeria?

Shattap ya mouth dia

After schooling in Ghana wouldn’t she return back here to finish our eyes in this country with her poorly punctuated writing? Or will she live the rest of her life over there?

You are a stup1d human being for not using your brain to quote me

Never try it again
Re: Advise Her by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Idahtee:
I'm a 23 year old student in my final semester(6 months)..... I met my boyfriend and we started dating in my 2nd semester.
My boyfriend was smart and he loved business/investments. So during my 5th semester he suggested I give him my school fees to do an investment including his own as well.... after so much thoughts that nothing could go wrong,well I think he lost everything and I still stuck with him while he tried to figure things out for me to go back to school(he didn't succeed).... i dropped out of school for a year..and currently my parents feel I'm done with school and i just need to pick my certificate... They gave me money to come back to Ghana and get my certificate but as I type this I'm squatting with my friend because I can't afford a hostel or even feed.... I really want to finish my Last semester and be a graduate so I can work and fix the mess in my life but I know how long it took my folks to raise this money for me to pick up a certificate I don't have... I know how many times I've cried and had suicidal thoughts since I came into this country... I have so much regrets. My so called boyfriend came to finish his school, broke up with me and his living well.... I have thought of things to do to make him suffer for everything he put me through.... I want him dead or suffer greatly... please advice me on how to handle this issue and stay sane....
For a friend

Na wa o.
Re: Advise Her by Stevengerd(m): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
lilkech:

Shattap ya mouth dia

After schooling in Ghana wouldn’t she return back here to finish our eyes in this country with her poorly punctuated writing? Or will she live the rest of her life over there?

You are a stup1d human being for not using your brain to quote me

Never try it again
werey u tink say nairaland na ur papa house, callin is fada stupid.
Re: Advise Her by lilkech(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
^^^

chei ! I’ve suffered

See pikin wey I fit born dey follow me talk like this undecided

Na wao for children of this generation
Re: Advise Her by boxer022(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
My Sister this your case is a serious one oh. He scammed you in the name of investment and left you hanging. Well what I believe you can do is look for minial jobs that you can do to raise money. Try as much as you can to finish up your studies and continue with your life. As for that criminal of a boyfriend, nature will judge him.
Re: Advise Her by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2018
wetin
Zykod:

Na wa o.
Re: Advise Her by Mentorababio: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
lilkech:

you are a fool...she spelt everything, with the right tenses....and used the same thing i used here (with the dots) to seperate her statements. she is not writing an application letter for you to know she is a qualified graduate...na wa for people oh
Re: Advise Her by lilkech(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
^^^

Anything worth doing is WORTH DOING WELL

now Fuk off my mentions

1mbecile angry
Re: Advise Her by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
What exactly do you want? Take a revenge on your ex boyfriend or finish your school.

If you want the latter, how much do you need to round off your degree programme?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Gang Killed Lady By Connecting Her Breast To Electric Battery Charger, Rape Her / I Wish I Went To Queens University Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.