Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] (6612 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Click and Register Now:

I Lost the Money We Made to Amazon. I Want to Cry [Picture]

So, I used my free period and came to Nairaland to have some fun some days ago and fetch some recharge money.

typing...
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2018
It started with a thread where I called out one guy called Chenzen. I was having fun but he was taking it seriously. After the fun with him, I made our ChatDicted book free. Read the intro here: ChatDicted 1.0 - The Ultimate Guide on How to Chat with a Woman Like a Pro [See Inside].

typing...

1 Like

Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2018
As the free download was going on, some people who loved it requested to buy other of our books.

typing...
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Let's give account.

Money made: ₦23,000.00
Newly Registered Users: 425 new members.
Money spent: ₦4,000.00 (from the 23k, we used 4k to design another book cover).

typing...
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by Cowbuoy: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Yesterday, some people bought some books. I went to bed while saying to myself, "I love Nairaland. It gives me extra money whenever I come online."

typing...
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Whenever money enters my GTB account, I send it to my other bank called Bank of no return.

So, as I woke this morning, I wanted to transfer the money I made from creating threads on Nairaland to my bank of no return, but I saw my account looking like this. See below. Amazon has taken 14k.

typing...

Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2018
"How did you lose the money?" you asked. I linked my GTB to my Payoneer and my Payoneer's account to Amazon's Seller Central account. So, Amazon has access to my account.

typing...
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2018
I have sent them a message to return it. If dem return am we go use the token buy recharge card for some of our lovely Nairalanders to do small monthly sub. Freely we give, freely we get. Na small money, but it's legit.

typing...
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2018
What is the moral of this thread? Wait. I'll explain. Lots of lesson to learn from it.

typing...
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Before we start the lesson, I want my Chinese brother Chenzen to be around. wink
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
iLegendd:
It started with a thread where I called out one guy called Chenzen. I was having fun but he was taking it seriously. After the fun with him, I made our ChatDicted book free. Read the intro here: read the introduction ChatDicted 1.0 - The Ultimate Guide on How to Chat with a Woman Like a Pro [See Inside].

typing...
l m right behind you, look no further, continue typing...
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by Adasun(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmm... Moral u can use different opportunities to make more money
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Lesson 1 of 10

These books that fetched the money were inspired by Nairalanders and they were all written with a broken screen phone. I was having fun while writing them as normal articles. I didn't even know they'll become books. Now, I'm having fun while using it to make small money for monthly sub.

This is to say, laziness is the reason we are where we are, not lack of equipment. Make good use of the little you have.

Lesson 2 of 10 loading...

1 Like

Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by manitobor(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2018
You know how to hold your readers' attention, I give you that.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Lesson 2 of 10

Pay yourself first. George S. Clason of the Richest Man in Babylon taught us to always pay ourselves first.

When the money was 23k, I should've paid myself. I was hoping for some other guys who promised to make payment in the morning to pay.

Delay is dangerous.

If I had paid myself early enough, I wouldn't have had this problem with Amazon. Here is what I sent Amazon to revert the money.

Yes, it's small money, but I don't like losing money. I'm stingy! Lol.

Please, don't make fun of my apology letter. It's been long wrote one.

"Hello, Sir/Madam

I woke and realized $39 was deducted from my account and it has been suspended. Since I created this account, I haven't used it. I was preoccupied with KDP publishing.

Please, kindly revert the money and lift my account from suspension. I'll be extremely happy if this is granted.

And also, I want to downgrade the account to individual or better yet, close it because I thought it works hand in hand with KDP. I'm a total novice with Seller Central. Pardon my ignorance.

Thank you as I patiently await your kind reply and revert."

Lesson 3 of 10 loading...

2 Likes

Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lesson 3 of 10

Proffer soluton: A man who proffers solutions to people's undying problems is a potential billionaire or at least millionaire. If he's good with promotion, he will make a killing forever. Right now, we have lot and lots of pending payments. If these people pay and we reveal the amount, you'll not believe it.

A material written with a phone can fetch you money, build you a house, buy you a car, etc. When you proffer solutions in something people need, you'll make money forever.

Your grand children will make money from it. As I was typing, three clients were ready to make payment. Two are not online yet, but one has just paid some minutes ago. See screenshots below.

Since we lost 14k from our Nairaland money to Amazon, before the end of today, we'll make it back. Maybe we've already made more than that from other venture lipsrsealed Less is more. Make I keep quiet.

Lesson 4 of 10

1 Like

Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by faorex(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
well written!

1 Like

Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 10, 2018
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by Slaye: 5:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Smh undecided

Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2018
Lesson 4 of 10 typing...

Click and Register Now:
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by nolanpatt33: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2018
this iLegend guy and Airforce1 guy..dem dy similar shagrin

dem b otedolas with the MONEY OOOOOOOH

1 Like

Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by nolanpatt33: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2018

Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by ChewingStick(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2018
following

1 Like

Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by bobokeshington: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2018
eyah
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
nolanpatt33:

Go get your PVC. embarassed
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by nolanpatt33: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Go get your PVC. embarassed

bros kum show me love
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:50am On Feb 12, 2018
nolanpatt33:

bros kum show me love
undecided
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by nolanpatt33: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2018
iLegendd:
undecided

give me something na
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by nolanpatt33: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2018
iLegendd:
undecided

give me something na

I LOYAL OH
Re: I Lost The Money We Made To Amazon. I Want To Cry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
nolanpatt33:

give me something na

I LOYAL OH
cry

Click to open:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service / Eeeeee / See What A Man's Leg Looks Like As A Result Of Gyming (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.