Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Naija Girls, Which Way!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls, Which Way!! (5701 Views)

Light Skin Girls Vs Dark Skin Girls Which Are More Sexy / There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... / Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio (2) (3) (4)

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by slayking(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bro chill, your life doesn't depend on her so just Gove her a break and live your life.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Yoshy: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
This reminds me of a beautiful girl I met sometime ago. We got along, till I found out she was a virgin and ready to give that up. Told her to wait till marriage, after two weeks she told me the classic "I was raped by some boys" mehn I picked race immediately. Never "chopped" and glad I didn't.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by slayking(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yoshy:
This reminds me of a beautiful girl I met sometime ago. We got along, till I found out she was a virgin and ready to give that up. Told her to wait till marriage, after two weeks she told me the classic "I was raped by some boys" mehn I picked race immediately. Never "chopped" and glad I didn't.

Damn I hate liars.
I honestly do.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by phawwaz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/34

Start from no1 till end it seems youre a nice guy that why...this thread will help your ass....thank me by sending etisalat 09080312859 call card
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Yoshy: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
slayking:

Damn I hate liars.
I honestly do.

I know it sounds untrue especially if you don't understand that level of moral reasoning. You will call me the father of liars if I had the time to tell you all your type might consider 'opportunities' that I gladly missed.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by slayking(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yoshy:

I know it sounds untrue especially if you don't understand that level of moral reasoning. You will call me the father of liars if I had the time to tell you all your type might consider 'opportunities' that I gladly missed.

I've had my fair share of sex to consider any woman an opportunity, trust me.

Just 2 weeks ago a girl sat beside me and whispered complements into my ears and I still let it slide cuz she was too young for me.

How about that? grin
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

But why eo they complain
Guys are so complicated lately they don't ev en know what they want seff sad
some know wat dey want cheesy
they want a girl they can control but then when her financial demands get out of hand thats when they complain cheesy
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Victornezzar: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

they want a girl they can control but then when her demands get out of control thats when they complain cheesy
Bro dat martin guy dey disturb sha
related to him??

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro dat martin guy dey disturb sha
related to him??
haha na im character be dat grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Victornezzar: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

choi em conversation no dey end
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

choi em conversation no dey end
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if heavy ukwu fall on am e go silent grin
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Victornezzar: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

ahbi
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Martin0(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:
gringringrin
Who be that boygrin
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Martin0(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if heavy ukwu fall on am e go silent grin
U know say am a ''No'' fan of ukwu..
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Martin0(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

I jus dey like enjoy myself on those threads..
Coz some of my friends dey visit that thread even sometimes my Ex dey strow reach that place and she dey alway's contantly ask me questions about those topics,so man need to be on those trends to know what happening incase she call or pm I go know weitin to answer her..
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Snitch41(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Please understand poverty does not agree with anyone. Most of the guys who think their gfs have been waiting patiently, have gfs who see other men with money in secret. Your gf has already seen more and realizes she has no time to wait. She may miss an opportunity by waiting for you. I can tell both of you are still young. Stop wasting her time and give her space to find a man who can provide for her and her children. When you are in a better financial situation, find someone you like for marriage. Your desire to have someone suffer with you, is selfish.
why are u people so shallow.?? U realise I wasn't broke wen I met her. I stated dat clearly.. I needed partner not a liability and if I'm to b honest for dose 9 months I catered for her bills. Stop being so dang shallow. Yo folks didn't raise u right if ds is d level u reason @.

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Snitch41:
why are u people so shallow.?? U realise I wasn't broke wen I met her. I stated dat clearly.. I needed partner not a liability and if I'm to b honest for dose 9 months I catered for her bills. Stop being so dang shallow. Yo folks didn't raise u right if ds is d level u reason @.

It doesn't matter if you call me shallow. I really take no offense. I'm telling you the truth. No one wants to be poor. If you want her, make money. If not, another man will get her.
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Snitch41(m): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Snitch41(m): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

It doesn't matter if you call me shallow. I really take no offense. I'm telling you the truth. No one wants to be poor. If you want her, make money. If not, another man will get her.
well.. thank u.. but note dat we don't like being broke as well.. it's an embarrassing situation to b caught up in. I prolly love to chill more Dan she did. So being broke ain't sumtin anyone enjoys. U shuld never assume anyone is comfy being der. Everyone loves money biko. . Not just u guys..
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Lalas247(f): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2017
lefulefu:

they want a girl they can control but then when her financial demands get out of hand thats when they complain cheesy
Lol I see
Well nothing will change till the men change their way if thinking ..
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Lalas247(f): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin
Paparazy fall on yougringrin
Beta girl,nor con dey do like that ooo chilax eh..
Oya lefulefu come oooo carry popcorn come for this girl abeg,give her one cup
tongue
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol hehehe no wahala. "sexybbstar will be my assistant.

Bros samurai.. Eku 3 days
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Martin0(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:
tongue
How far ? Coffee for two!!!
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Lalas247(f): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

How far ?
Coffee for two!!!
Hmmm just don't poison it undecided as we still dey fight grin
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

I jus dey like enjoy myself on those threads..
Coz some of my friends dey visit that thread even sometimes my Ex dey strow reach that place and she dey alway's contantly ask me questions about those topics,so man need to be on those trends to know what happening incase she call or pm I go know weitin to answer her..
make sense na grin
all fun and games plus ukwu shaking here grin
happy sunday cheesy
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin

Who be that boygrin
you!! grin grin grin grin

Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
lefulefu:
you!! grin grin grin grin
My guy social media na to come play,gringrin All works and play= gringringrin How far na,what the way forwardgringrin
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Martin0(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
lefulefu:
make sense na grin all fun and games plus ukwu shaking here grin happy sunday cheesy
Yes oooogringringrin ukwu sarampagrin
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Martin0(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmmm just don't poison it undecided as we still dey fight grin

gringringrin lala's you eh ,grin hahahahah u don come with you funny way's again abigringrin hmm mm
Let the peace be continuousgrin
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Bros samurai.. Eku 3 days
Sister sexybb, where have u been?
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by onwuakpachris(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
ShyCypher:
Bitch niggas bring their personal problems online.

Any 'solution' you are hopin' 2 get here will be subjective.

Grow up!!
Re: Naija Girls, Which Way!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Martin0:

Yes oooogringringrin ukwu sarampagrin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rate This Lady For Me.(Fun thread) / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor / Man Trends As He Asks A Lady Out Via Gmail