Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (5701 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / 'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by doris00: 3:16am On Oct 18, 2019
A Nigerian doctor Dr. Ajab has taken to his Twitter handle, @D_ajab to state that masturbation is injurious to both men and women because it is like drug which is not made illegal but one could get addicted to it and eventually destroys one.

He added that the only benefit derived from the act is pleasure before going on to list several disadvantages associated with it.

He listed the disadvantages as mental disturbance, pervasion, among others.

His tweet below:

See more here https://thickmatch.com/masturbation-injurious-men-women-nigerian-doctor/

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by doris00: 3:18am On Oct 18, 2019

1 Share

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by Goldencheese(m): 4:04am On Oct 18, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by drips8(m): 5:27am On Oct 18, 2019
There is nothing wrong with introversion, that word is misunderstood in this part of the world.

5 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by falcon01: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2019
This is a foolish Doctor
what the F is wrong with been an Introvert ?
Masturbation is Normal it only becomes abnormal when you get addicted and Do it everyday till you lose sensitivity down there and when you get Mentally tampered that you cant find fun in real sex. But if you Jerk off 3 times a week it's perfectly normal.. even once a day is normal.. as for me I masturbate Randomly Sometimes I do it every damn day for a week straight sometimes I go twice in 2 weeks sometimes I go 2 months without doing it, message here is Control, take control of you Pennis and Vaginas don't always have your mind on sex sex sex keep yourself busy with important things. But know this even if you masturbate its perfectly normal and healthy moderately.

18 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2019
A country full of wankers

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by Rajman45(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2019
When everything de expensive.... Even Ashawo is expensive. What do u expect. So many jobless people will engage in it.

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by Cuterverdys(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2019
I still maintain my stand "Masturbation is better than rape,infidelity etc coolI still maintain my stand "Masturbation is better than rape,infidelity etc

6 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by SenecaTheYonger: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2019
He doesn't reply to any white doctors opinion on the matter. I wonder why?
Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by NwaAmaikpe: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2019
shocked

He obviously doesn't know what he is saying, even if he did, the only thing that can make me stop masturbating is if my two hands are amputated.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by LUGER(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2019
So I can lose weight and it won't affect my tummy? shocked I nor know before O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by BlackHummer(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
A very quack doctor, I am not surprised he is nigerian. Almost all his oyibo counterparts think otherwise. Irritation of the genitals for instance, results when you don't use sufficient lubrication. Fact.

Someone, out of boredom will just sit down and do a half baked study and simply think that by being a doctor, he will be accepted.

3 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by lilmax(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
All these crappy doctors that want us to spend money on women because of sex

2 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by zed7: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Better than infidelity, rape, wasteful spending, STDs, becoming a public dog etc. I don't know why masturbation is so much talked about. Like everything, keep it moderate. I would rather my kids are masturbating than coming home with unwanted pregnancy or HIV.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by Olayinka8793(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Where was this doctor when his fellow doctor researchers and scientists confirmed that 90 something percent of men and 80 something percent of women masturbated? , somethings are perfectly harmless when done moderately, they only become injurious when done in excess.
The keyword here is MODERATION.
even excess intake of water could kill.

2 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by Millennialaku(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
He is correct

Thank God I quit

2 Likes

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by Richie0974: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
He his not a Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by nauttyn(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
falcon01:
This is a foolish Doctor
what the F is wrong with been an Introvert ?
Masturbation is Normal it only becomes abnormal when you get addicted and Do it everyday till you lose sensitivity down there and when you get Mentally tampered that you cant find fun in real sex. But if you Jerk off 3 times a week it's perfectly normal.. even once a day is normal.. as for me I masturbate Randomly Sometimes I do it every damn day for a week straight sometimes I go twice in 2 weeks sometimes I go 2 months without doing it, message here is Control, take control of you Pennis and Vaginas don't always have your mind on sex sex sex keep yourself busy with important things. But know this even if you masturbate its perfectly normal and healthy moderately.

hah
senior man
Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by Jaybnjamin(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
He who doesn't have enough money to buy beer says it bitter.
Just because you don't self-service or don't like wanking doesn't make it wrong health wise, its natural way to ease steam grin.
Run am with care and don't abuse the act.
And if you got a short dicxk, just forget it, you won't fancy both wanking and Sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by sweetonugbu: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wetin concern u,is it it hand or your kini?
Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by Samcoflex75(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
What about sex, is it injurious too
Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
doris00:
A Nigerian doctor Dr. Ajab has taken to his Twitter handle, @D_ajab to state that masturbation is injurious to both men and women because it is like drug which is not made illegal but one could get addicted to it and eventually destroys one.

He added that the only benefit derived from the act is pleasure before going on to list several disadvantages associated with it.

He listed the disadvantages as mental disturbance, pervasion, among others.

His tweet below:

See more here https://thickmatch.com/masturbation-injurious-men-women-nigerian-doctor/

Although I’ve never masturbated before this seems like dumb doctor. His points are almost laughable
Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by franchasng: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
99.99% of men masturbate or masturbated, the remaining 0.01% are those who lie about it wink

1 Like

Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Has he not used his hand to play with his balls?That one too is mastubation.He injure?
Re: Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor by midnighter(f): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol crazy doctor

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? / I've Slept With 50+ Girlfriends & Wives And Discovered 8 SHOCKING Insights / OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.