Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509127 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Congratulations to all the ITA "jambites" lol.
Cochtrane special congratulations, don't abandon us o

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by funshobabs(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Like play like play, some people no go sleep tonight oh because of ITA. Congrats to all ITA recipients. PPR fall on you all as soon as possible in Jesus name.
My body dey do me wan kin. But I go sleep sha. grin grin grin

Dear God I know you will answer my prayers someday and all those that missed out cos of one mark, don't worry Gods time is usually d best. God will confirm it at the appropriate time.

Congrats congrats congrats to you all.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by fabdee: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thank you

Triv:

Hey congrats o! Finally!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Just a point ooo bros. Na to wait for my turn.

cochtrane:

Damn! Just a point off.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by fabdee: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
HALLELUYAH!!!
atigro:

Let somebody shout HALLELUYAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
funshobabs:
Like play like play, some people no go sleep tonight oh because of ITA. Congrats to all ITA recipients. PPR fall on you all as soon as possible in Jesus name.
My body dey do me wan kin. But I go sleep sha. grin grin grin

Dear God I know you will answer my prayers someday and all those that missed out cos of one mark, don't worry Gods time is usually d best. God will confirm it at the appropriate time.

Congrats congrats congrats to you all.

Hahahahahaha. I no receive ITA tonight but i no fit sleep too.
I received my passports and COPR.....
Gracious God.....I am very expectant for more grounds to gain.

sleekysilk:
Congrats bigfido, Cochtrane, kissoflife et all. Wish u guys smooth sail going forward. I'm patiently waiting for my turn. #team433 sad

Reading your post, I cant help but remember the evening of 8th February 2017....that day, CRS cut off dropped below 450 for the first time since onset of EE.
The announced cut off was 447 and my crs was 446.....mehhhnnnn I felt terrible..especially because there wasnt much hope that it will remain low...
@Esosa4real encouraged me to be hopeful......
I crosschecked ma profile and saw i made a 0.5 mistake in inputting my IELTS...
I corrected d error and gbammmm......my crs score dropped to 443....just imagine my reaction.....
The rest is history.
So ma dear, keep the hope alive.....u shall also get past this stage....

Cheers.

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by funshobabs(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Congrats. Infact ur next sleep should be in cannyland. God bless you. Pls bask in the euphoria.

Congrats once more.

ugoiyke79e:

Hahahahahaha. I no receive ITA tonight but i no fit sleep too.
I received my passports and COPR.....
Gracious God.....I am very expectant for more grounds to gain.

Reading your post, I cant help but remember the evening of 8th February 2017....that day, CRS cut off dropped below 450 for the first time since onset of EE.
The announced cut off was 447 and my crs was 446.....mehhhnnnn I felt terrible..especially because there wasnt much hope that it will remain low...
@Esosa4real encouraged me to be hopeful......
I crosschecked ma profile and saw i made a 0.5 mistake in inputting my IELTS...
I corrected d error and gbammmm......my crs score dropped to 443....just imagine my reaction.....
The rest is history.
So ma dear, keep the hope alive.....u shall also get past this stage....

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hephgirl:
Congratulations to all the ITA "jambites" lol.
Cochtrane special congratulations, don't abandon us o
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
bigfido:
IIIITTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! after 2 years of trying!!

Wow! Congratulations!!!

@Cochtrane, Kissoflife, DatechMan and all the other ITA recipients, congratulations to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Trikings2000: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wow! Nice one we had a draw.... But a dissapointment for me @430. Feel a bit down, but wat can i do. Hope pebc reviews wifey documents asap.

Congrats to everyone securing ITA

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lumsyboy: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
bigfido:

Congrats...So happy for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yetunde84: 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lordnath:
I just confirmed my application is currently at the CIO in Sydney Nova Scotia. Abeg who get mat make I rent grin

This is where the completeness check is done. You have nothing to worry about. Do you have medical passed yet? What's your AOR?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
There's no need to rush really..
Take ur time study for ur English exam.
Start ur eca and pcc asap.
If iqas is ur option.. Wear ur patience garment. But the most important thing is it will b done.
Pray..
Pray for favor
Ive read really long timelines and extremely short timelines.. Truth is u don't know which group you'll belong to.
Read one who prayed for London because it was d fastest but London is slow now.
Pre Ita read d thread, gather documents, cross ur t's.. Dot ur i's

PATIENCE shld b ur name in this process.
Celebrate with people (ITA and PPR and even IQAS and wes lol)
Here's d thing research never ends get busy with that.
I mean u will work in canny, u will live there, u gotta package ur credentials to their standard.. U gotta package ur CV.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2017
fabdee:
So I'm back...lol.
Thanks everyone
Hmmm its been a journey of a thousand miles ooo. The most challenging part was when we got another ADR yesterday for UK PCC after 6months ooooo....i was like waaattttt���. Why are they just asking for that? Besides hubby's cumulative visits to UK aint even up to 2months anyways to God be the glory we got PPR today, the rest they say is history. Wheewwww!!!

My Timeline
ITA...............Jan 25th
AOR.................Feb 15th
Medicals passed...Mar 24th
BGC N/A................April 4th
ADR......................Aug 1st
IP2....................Aug 21st
ADR..................Aug 22nd
PPR...................Aug 23rd

First ADR.......US visa refusal
Second ADR.....UK PCC

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 12:03am On Aug 24, 2017
1 month (4 weeks +2days) after transcript deliver to IQAS and yet no acknowledgment. To tink that I still have another 9 to 10 weeks to wait after der confirmation makes me want to start this ECA process afresh with ICES or WES.
CRS score will be 446 wen ECA is recieved but after my birthday in sept it will drop to 441.
Now I can't afford to have these guys (CIC) draw at higher scores. Seriously praying that the scores temaim low through the rest of the year.
Can I really wait till November to get my ECA from IQAS.
I am really worried...........

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 12:04am On Aug 24, 2017
bigfido:
Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2017
lovetree:
Hello good people...thank you so much for all your response, and congrats to the new batch of PPR recipients. So happy for you guys.

So i calculated my score on the link provided and my maximum score is 438 while hubby is 408 using the highest IELTS scores, so that makes me the principal applicant. Should I just go for PNP straightaway when I apply or still chill in the EE pool.
Chai hope u entered the pool o...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by deeore: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2017
Congrats to all ITA recipients.. May God make it a hitch free ride for you all... And may He make POF sourcing easy and swift...Amen
My sydney gang..i hail o... How market...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2017
mmrius:
How true is it that one's application can be denied if he or she does not have travel experience?

How many countries does one need to travel to, before they can be considered to have travel experience?
d less traveled u r d "faster" ur application...
Some of us are paying the price.
If u have heard of fbi pcc you wld understand.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2017
cochtrane:

Abi. Rare to find. Just my kind of woman wink
set that P grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jergins: 12:42am On Aug 24, 2017
@MummyJaygirls
I actually did a brief investigation on them, seems so nice to be true. Less activity on their social media page. Doesn't look to real tho.
The bookings I tested with give very high disparity on the airline site itself.

Not concluding but no positive/negative review of them anywhere online. so thread jejely make dem no show you small naija b4 u leave go Canny.

MummyJaygirls:

I asked this question this morning and una bone me abi, me sef go dey bone questions from now on angry embarassed cry

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jergins: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Congrats to all ITA recipients, will soon change to PPR is a shortwhile by Gods grace.

Please dont ignore Other here, your contributions are still expected.

And for some that are still IELTS, ECA level... By His Grace, soon ours will come, Don't relent.

Officially joining the forum as active member.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mmrius(m): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2017
cochtrane:

Congrats man. Your selfless service and help on this thread cannot be over emphasized. Yourself and others have saved most of us from spending thousands of naira on traveling agents.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Fusion23: 2:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Wura27:
Thanks very much although you did not reply my earlier message in the other Canada thread.... wink

Oh Sorry, thought I did thou. I sent you a PM also cos I was getting so many notifications from you sharing my post.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 2:58am On Aug 24, 2017
I concur....immediately you asked this morning, I checked and wasn't impressed with what I saw....too many risky stuff that may be bugs tho....

I think you're better of with travelstartng (they're the same ones branded as Jumia travels....wakanow has gone a bit more expensive, wonder why? They used to be my best..

You may check Expedia & Fare compare too...Cheers!

jergins:
@MummyJaygirls
I actually did a brief investigation on them, seems so nice to be true. Less activity on their social media page. Doesn't look to real tho.

Not concluding but no positive/negative review of them anywhere online. so thread jejely make dem no show you small naija b4 u leave go Canny.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 3:06am On Aug 24, 2017
superdoll:
1 month (4 weeks +2days) after transcript deliver to IQAS and yet no acknowledgment. To tink that I still have another 9 to 10 weeks to wait after der confirmation makes me want to start this ECA process afresh with ICES or WES.
CRS score will be 446 wen ECA is recieved but after my birthday in sept it will drop to 441.
Now I can't afford to have these guys (CIC) draw at higher scores. Seriously praying that the scores temaim low through the rest of the year.

I don't think you should be worried. Indications are that, given the current rules and trend, the CRS cut-off will remain as low into the new year. And if there's gonna be rule change, IRCC will provide notice. If I had or I'm gonna have 441 by September I wouldn't be worried at all. Even down to December.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 4:00am On Aug 24, 2017
Sorry oh. Hopefully, you'll receive yours in a couple of weeks.
sleekysilk:
Just a point ooo bros. Na to wait for my turn.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yimiton(f): 4:21am On Aug 24, 2017
441 is a very solid score. I don't believe you have any reason to worry at all. It will definitely be your turn soon. Keep the hope alive.

superdoll:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by olyveoyl(f): 5:34am On Aug 24, 2017
Got our passports and COPR (yesterday)..God all the way,got PUM this past Thursday, was at DHL the same day to make payment as well as drop the authorization pick-up letter and it eventually came in around 5:30 pm yesterday.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by philip3(m): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2017
draw 434
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2017
jergins:
@MummyJaygirls

toyogirl:
I concur....immediately you asked this morning, I checked and wasn't impressed with what I saw....too many risky stuff that may be bugs tho....

I think you're better of with travelstartng (they're the same ones branded as Jumia travels....wakanow has gone a bit more expensive, wonder why? They used to be my best..

You may check Expedia & Fare compare too...Cheers!

Thanks, I agree to ur observations that's why I asked, I needed extra mouth to confirm my suspicions, thanks guys

Edit/ update!!!

Someone went to their office and they actually exist. I guess they are legit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 6:13am On Aug 24, 2017
DereI:

Hehehehe, sorry mummyjaygirls....try cheapflights or jumiatravels. Or betterstill, pm me lemme find cheap flights for you

Thanks, this ur cheap flights website no cheap o, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.