Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1515216 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2017
victree4:

Congrats bro.
Please assist me.
What was your individual scores for crs? And the total.

I'm asking because I keep stopping at 407 for all my calculations. And @ least 440 is needed from ita

What is your age, marital status, highest educational qualification and your IELTS?

I can help you calculate it to confirm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by victree4: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Feygbe:

What is your age, marital status, highest educational qualification and your IELTS?

I can help you calculate it to confirm.

Thanks bro.

I'm single
Edu: B.Eng electrcal/Electronics
Ielts: lsrw 8, 7, 7, 7
Experience: 2 years

That shld be all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2017
bcashy:
Welldone to all the Ogas in the house.....please my friend is planning on relocating to canada ....her wife has diploma in denatal technology...pls which additional course or certification can she go for to boost her point..... Thanks

Let's know the profile of ur friend and his spouse- age, educational qualification, yrs of work experience and IELTS score (if available).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bcashy: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Algbenguze:

Let's know the profile of ur friend and his spouse- age, educational qualification, yrs of work experience and IELTS score (if available).

Thanks.....My friend is now 32 yes of age while the spouse is 26 years.....he has diploma in marine engineering , currently working in QATAR for the past four years with Ielts score of 6, 7, 7, 7....His wife has diploma in dental technology with less than 3 years work experience with Ielts score of 7, 7, 8, 6
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello Fam!

Please who has contact at Offa polytechnics or who has process transcripts from offa polytechnics to WES? I want to send my OND transcripts to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
victree4:

Congrats bro.
Please assist me.
What was your individual scores for crs? And the total.

I'm asking because I keep stopping at 407 for all my calculations. And @ least 440 is needed from ita
Na 440 they cut last Wed? Funny guys everywhere.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
sylokobi:
Good morning All,
Kudos to everyone here. I have being a silent reader/follower and just received ITA on Wednesday. Please I have a few questions with regards to PCC, please what's the position of a Non-resident Nigerian who left Nigeria for about a year now, has PCC from Country of Residence and would be visiting Nigeria for about a month due to vacation.Would the PCC still be valid? Also, I plan getting PCC from Nigeria during this time together with doing medicals and submission of my application while in Nigeria;would this be a problem?

Please your thoughts, suggestions and opinions are highly needed and appreciated.

Thank you

Congrats on your ITA
You can do medicals in Nigeria, but I don't know how the PCC and travel history would play out...let's wait and hear from more experienced people.

Please 40manlappy, Kontagious, Glitteringstar and others who can assist...kindly weigh in on this at least for learning purposes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lordnath(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Onlineise:
#MayAorSquad and #Londoners make una gather round. I would have said its been 161days of excruciating patience but NO its been more than that and I would like to share it with y'all.

12-05-2017: AOR

26-06-2017: Medical Passed

27-06-2017: BG: IP1 - NA

20-07-2017: Raised CSE to submit FBI PCC

10-08-2017: File was moved to London office from CIO.

21-08-2017: London office responded to my mail after 1week to stop disturbing their life.

12-10-2017: Sent a mail to London office to say, Sorry to bother you but how far na its 5months today, but got no response lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

16-10-2017: BG: NA - IP2

18-10-2017: ADR for the same FBI PCC i already raised CSE for in July, well, I submitted in 40mins after the mail came in.

20-10-2017: PPR.

This is post is long and unnecceasry but na as e dey do me...and maybe to encourage anyone that is still waiting from MAY Squad and all fellow Londoners generally @ajujuju2, @Yooku, @MrsBee, @Lordnath, @deeore, @ITABABE, @damidamsel, @behati, @LordSebastian...the journey didn't just start today but in all we give thanks.

Thanks Y'all for the support.

Congratulations bro. I drew strength from your inspiring story, thanks for sharing. Now go ahead of us and let Canny know we dey follow you for back. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by victree4: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
elfmann:

Na 440 they cut last Wed? Funny guys everywhere.

How much difference is there between 436 and 440? Are there not some rounds that go above 440?
Help if you want to. No need to make unnecessary mockery.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
sylokobi:
Good morning All,
Kudos to everyone here. I have being a silent reader/follower and just received ITA on Wednesday. Please I have a few questions with regards to PCC, please what's the position of a Non-resident Nigerian who left Nigeria for about a year now, has PCC from Country of Residence and would be visiting Nigeria for about a month due to vacation.Would the PCC still be valid? Also, I plan getting PCC from Nigeria during this time together with doing medicals and submission of my application while in Nigeria;would this be a problem?

Please your thoughts, suggestions and opinions are highly needed and appreciated.

Thank you

I'm not sure of the answer to your question but according to what is written on CIC's website, if you are currently living in a country or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply. If you have lived in the country in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by replete(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hi everyone am a doctor of Veterinary Medicine. Whats my ECA score likely going to be am at the wes level now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good afternoon Nairalanders. Abeg i need ur help. I submitted two fixed deposit cerificates with same bank as my POF. Both were booked 2days apart

I also submitted a bank reference listing the two fixed deposits. I thought it was okay but someone told me that it might raise questions as to why i didn't combine the together and book as one especially as they were booked just days apart.

Please is this true?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
DatechMan:
I sent an email to CIC yesterday to know my LVO.
I got a shocking response this evening.

The said mail is no where to be found.
God is in control

Have you tried calling them if you have not please do and explain the mail response too maybe they will give more it urgent attention and act promptly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jummolami: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
quote author=DatechMan post=61625715]
You can combine your BSc with any of OND or HND to earn points for 2 or more certs. It is said that ACCA can also be used. But I am not familiar with the peculiarities. It seems it depend on the year/syllabus blablabla.
Try to search this thread for people that have used it.
Here is what oga Bimbsy99 has to say https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/236#61082818[/quote]

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jummolami: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thanks everyone.

I really appreciate the swift responses. I will do as u have suggested.

Bimpsy99:
Me no be Oga o. So Yes. Advanced diploma gotten after completion of ACCA level 2 can serve same purpose as ACCA. Since your Bsc is accepted. You can tell them to drop the ND and HND. Then write to ACCA to send your transcript to WES for the advanced diploma. They would and it will be accepted by WES. With that you should have two or more certificates.

No point delaying further since your Bsc already earns you at least 3 years degree..the advanced diploma is sufficient to dive into the pool.

To modify your order with WES I think the option is available in the contact us. You just write to them telling them what to exclude.

Cheers

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
victree4:

How much difference is there between 436 and 440? Are there not some rounds that go above 440?
Bye!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Onlineise:
#MayAorSquad and #Londoners make una gather round.

Thanks Y'all for the support.

Congrats sir.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
victree4:

Go and tell that to the person whose CRS was 433 at the last draw (no offence, MippiShick). This is no mockery, one point could make or mar your Canadian dream. Be advised.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by victree4: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Santino1:

Go and tell that to the person whose CRS was 433 at the last draw (no offence, MippiShick). This is no mockery, one point could make or mar your Canadian dream. Be advised.

I'm aware. That's exactly why I'm hoping for something a bit higher than 436
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by victree4: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Santino1:

Please help me calculate my crs score with the info I dropped.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Santino1:

She has hope.. big one. Anyone on 430 should. It is just time and patience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Scard: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Just patiently work for 1 more year and your score will increase by 50 points.

victree4:

Thanks bro.

I'm single

That shld be all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by BellaPhina: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello all,
Can someone please advise me.
I have a family of 4 (myself, my spouse and two children). One of my children was delivered in Canada and has a Canadian passport. We've just received an Invitation to Apply and want to know if it is neccessary to include her in the application for Permanent Residency.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
victree4:

I'm aware. That's exactly why I'm hoping for something a bit higher than 436

Fair enough but ITA has dropped to 413 before so nothing is impossible.

victree4:

Please help me calculate my crs score with the info I dropped.
Thanks

You can do it better than I can. Here is the tool:

CRS calculator

elfmann:

She has hope.. big one. Anyone on 430 should. It is just time and patience.

Agreed. Just pointing out the impact a point or two can have.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Santino1:

Fair enough but ITA has dropped to 413 before so nothing is impossible.

You can do it better than I can. Here is the tool:

CRS calculator

Agreed. Just pointing out the impact a point or two can have.
Na so...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by twistee(f): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
suzianne:
Good afternoon Nairalanders. Abeg i need ur help. I submitted two fixed deposit cerificates with same bank as my POF. Both were booked 2days apart

I also submitted a bank reference listing the two fixed deposits. I thought it was okay but someone told me that it might raise questions as to why i didn't combine the together and book as one especially as they were booked just days apart.

Please is this true?

To help, let me give an outline of my POF. Page 1 was a statement of balance and page 2 and 3 were my fixed deposit certificates. The statement of balance clearly listed my 3 account balances in the bank (a current account and 2 fixed deposit). I paid nothing for all the documents I used and am expecting my COPR and passport to be picked soon. I truly chop everything silently o. I think the POF you submitted will suffice.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
victree4:

Thanks bro.

I'm single

That shld be all
Your CRS points will be 404 based on the above.

Here are ways to increase your points:
1. Get one more year work experience. This adds 25 extra points.

2. Get Another degree. This alone gives you 40 extra points (without one more year of work experience).

3. Explore PNP option. This gives 600 extra points
And costs 1500cad.

4. A sibling in Canada that is a PR or citizen. This gives 15 extra points.

5. Another IELTS and aim for CLB 10. This gives 12 extra points (totally not a guaranteed option).

You can also enter the pool and hope for cut off to drop. Lowest so far has been 413 and last one was 436.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
sexymj:
no pof is conplete. i just dnt want to leave d money in my acct.

Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Santino1:

Lmao! None taken Santino1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
replete:
Hi everyone am a doctor of Veterinary Medicine. Whats my ECA score likely going to be am at the wes level now
Does WES recognize it as a professional degree? You should have checked beforehand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by gogedda: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congratz to those who just received their PPR. So I heard while filling the E-APR, if you put work experience that you are not claiming point for under "personal history " and the one u ate claiming point for under "work history ", the VO might send ADR because of this.. How true is this. This is because under my work history, I only put the job am claiming point While the rest went under personal history. Pls seniors how did u do it.. Pls note I already submitted my E-APR.. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is not true, please do not let anyone scare you in the waiting room, ADR can be for different reasons.
If you have submitted accurate reference letter for the job you claimed point for, you are safe.

I entered only my current job in work history and submitted reference letter (3years+), every other thing that happened between graduation and beginning of this job all entered personal history and I have my COPR, if that makes you feel better smiley

gogedda:
Congratz to those who just received their PPR. So I heard while filling the E-APR, if you put work experience that you are not claiming point for under "personal history " and the one u ate claiming point for under "work history ", the VO might send ADR because of this.. How true is this. This is because under my work history, I only put the job am claiming point While the rest went under personal history. Pls seniors how did u do it.. Pls note I already submitted my E-APR.. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.